Community > Posts By > _karen_

_karen_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:34 AM

Seeing as this is a place where you have to write to people, it amazes me that people don't put even a little effort into what they write.

And yet they don't. And then they complain that they're not getting any attention!

How hard is it to write three coherent sentences about yourself (or anything else)? Apparently, it's a Sisyphusian task for about 98% of people on dating sites (if my MM candidates' profiles are any indicator)....!!

Coherent sentences? Some days, I'd be happy if people spelled out words. laugh
s
srsly!haha.

_karen_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:33 AM
grumble

_karen_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:25 AM

This is the thing I have never been able to understand -- here we are, in a written medium, and people don't bother to take the time to use the medium to their advantage. It just amazes me.

What kind of impression can you really make when your messages (not to mention your profile) consist of seven words?

"I don't know what to write here" is definitely going to intrigue me enough to want to pursue THAT one, yup.

And, right now, there are probably 100 women on this site receiving e-mails that say "Sup?"

Sad situation.

The written medium is not a lot of people's forte, it would seem. The owner of my record label rarely even spells a word correctly in his messages to me on Myspace. It irks me to no end. The man is a perfectly intelligent business man, yet he cannot distinguish the difference between to, too, and two. It rarely matters, though, since he generally takes the easy way out with 2.
laugh laugh

_karen_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:22 AM
When I message someone I say something besides Sup...
like tell them they are cute (lol)
or that I like something that they like..like fettuctine alfredo
some think they are too cool to reply. jerks.

_karen_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:18 AM
waving

_karen_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:17 AM
is mingle1?smitten

_karen_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:16 AM
tehehe
I don't date outside my species..
so..

_karen_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:12 AM
Lol.
not those kind.
the "you got pretty eyes"

_karen_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:09 AM
the people who send you a message hardly speaking any english..and you ignore them..and then they message you again!
rant

_karen_'s photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:03 AM
thanks everyone..yeah he wasn't my type at all..he gave me his number like the first day we talked..didn't call him.
then yesterday he asked if we wanted to hang out...
crazy.
i blocked him.

_karen_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:29 PM

tell them I have to wash my hair:tongue:

ok?lol.

_karen_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:28 PM
told him..but he wont stop IMing me everytime I'm online...block???

_karen_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:22 PM
Edited by _karen_ on Mon 01/05/09 07:31 PM
when you don't want someone but don't want to hurt their feelings???frustrated
and i already told him but he wont leave me alone!!

_karen_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 04:17 PM
i dont think i have. i give everyone a chance..
but if they seem they are in a rush just to meet up i will judge because slow and steady wins the race. =]

_karen_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 04:13 PM
1.jealousy.
2. sex.

_karen_'s photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:12 PM
some people thrive off making a scene. pathetic.

_karen_'s photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:24 PM
It's okay...I havent really met any one I liked yet..like want a relationship with.but good friends. and one goes to my school =]

_karen_'s photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:22 PM
I'd go to an Amusement park with all my friends...

_karen_'s photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:35 PM
all of them. haha.

_karen_'s photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:29 PM
someone who can keep a conversation and someone i don't feel awkward talking to.