Community > Posts By > 0ldhag

0ldhag's photo
Sat 07/12/14 08:26 PM

Why is life so hard?

If it was easy you wouldn't appreciate it as much.

0ldhag's photo
Sat 07/12/14 08:22 PM

Are there still men who knows how to respect their lady? Some men can be abusive and arrogant. Why? This is because they never wanted to get serious but only play around. Men must learn how to respect their woman.

Heyyyy, i'm from Petrolia! Nice to see someone from my area on the forums!

And yes, I agree...I feel men our age are only looking to play around, most are just out of divorces it seems, so alot are not looking for anything serious.

0ldhag's photo
Sat 07/12/14 07:50 PM

I'm not afraid to admit i'm shy. i wish i could be more outgoing but that doesn't seem to be working for me. especially when i see a handsome guy i never seem to have any words and it's frustrating! i can't even go up to a guy and ask a simple question or say hi lol
And if thats your real pic, i can see you sayin guys are shy to approach YOU,you look very attractive,ask anyone hereblushing !!!

Why is it the only guys who are brave enough are the really overweight ones, or ones that you wouldn't normally go for?

0ldhag's photo
Sat 07/12/14 07:35 PM
I start my new job on Monday, right downtown Manhattan...whew scary!

0ldhag's photo
Sat 07/12/14 07:33 PM

OMG who have I missed and I hope I don't forget anyone
In no particular order
RCB, 2K, Missy, Anna, No1, Mikey, Storm, Nascar, Gibbs mwaah, KlC, PKH, Blondey and Oldhag.
I reckon Bunny would be worth a peck on the cheek, if she'd let me lol
and yes, Thomas too, if he would accept our fall out as childish behaviour from both sides.

Awww flowers

0ldhag's photo
Sat 07/12/14 10:12 AM

I always hear that a woman can't go up to a guy and say hi that a guy should be the one to do it or a girl can't give a guy her number the guy has to do it and i ask myself why? why can't us women be able to strike up a convo when we see someone we like? why does it have to be men that always make the first move?

Whenever I have made the first move, it's never worked out. I don't make moves on anyone anymore lol

0ldhag's photo
Fri 07/11/14 09:12 PM

Seems here lately I've been getting the so called women whom really want to see me. They seem to have some kind of bad relationship story and sound like they are eager to get out as quickly as possible. First one living somewhere in southern Indiana wanted to see me, then popped the question "Are you seriously committed to seeing me?" So the next question is if I would wire that person $500 to pay for gas, food, and toiletries. I asked why we could meet up half way, but that didn't go over too well. I would still have to pay $500 for her travel expenses regardless to how less she would have to travel. grumble

The second one is a dozy. This gal really wanted to see me and just like the other one that had a bad life story to tell. How everyone in her family hates her and all that other crap. Well.... she wants me to wire her $1,200 to help pay for a car rental, lodging, food, toiletries and a PLANE TICKET. Here is the part that made me burst into full fledged laughter. She supposedly lives just 24 MILES AWAY!!!!!!! What is she going to do, rent a 2-seater Piper Cub and fly here!?!? REALLY???? noway How about we meet half way - that is 12 miles for her and 12 miles for me to drive in my own vehicle. She can rent a taxi cab. Or I could just go there and see her at a restaurant, etc. OMG!!slaphead

I won't talk about the third one. whoa

In all three cases I called and left a voicemail and all I get are text messages. So I am more than confident the person isn't a woman. That's why they don't want to talk on the phone.

lets hear about the third!

0ldhag's photo
Fri 07/11/14 09:06 PM
Edited by 0ldhag on Fri 07/11/14 09:07 PM
According to your profile, you need a woman for dating and a true friend from outside India...What girl can keep up with that drama?

0ldhag's photo
Fri 07/11/14 09:03 PM
^^^ Shush, i'm looking for true love whoa

0ldhag's photo
Fri 07/11/14 09:00 PM
Edited by 0ldhag on Fri 07/11/14 09:01 PM
My message to you is:

Jesus wants you to buy a pu$$y..........cat.

Good luck.

0ldhag's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:57 PM

i am single guy from cape town and i am looking for single girl for serious relationship

Im single too! I want a relationship too. Please come to New York and we can find love together, we can fall into each others arm and start a new life together.

0ldhag's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:45 PM
ba to you newcomer...

0ldhag's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:36 PM

What are good ways to boost confidence & self esteem? I continually find myself falling all over myself to think of something to say. By the time that I do, the oportunity has passed and the lady is gone. Any tips are helpful. spock

Think of all the poor people in Africa.

0ldhag's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:27 PM

Hey, I'm K and I really new here. I just wanted to say hi to everyone on here. I'm actually pan-romantic(I can date whomever I want. Your gender doesn't matter to me.) And a homosexual (I only will have sexual attraction to women.)... sorry boys...but if you want to get to know me better, please feel free to message me.

My nickname is K too :) Welcome...

0ldhag's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:24 PM
Any sort of rolley polley going on...

Belly hanging over pants...

Love handles, muffin tops...

I don't care how much you can run or how many push ups you can do, if your bulges are bulging out of your clothes, then your eating too much which constitutes as chunky.

0ldhag's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:18 PM

Open mail or instant message from a 100% stranger and they have the gull to use terms of endearment without even giving proper introductions. Seriously does ANYONE like that kind of first messages?

Gets me all tingly :angel:

0ldhag's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:17 PM
Howdy Madam.

0ldhag's photo
Fri 07/11/14 08:16 PM
Edited by 0ldhag on Fri 07/11/14 08:20 PM
Good ol Micky DD's

0ldhag's photo
Fri 07/11/14 07:43 PM
I pick scoob.

0ldhag's photo
Fri 07/11/14 05:25 AM
Edited by 0ldhag on Fri 07/11/14 05:27 AM

Hey everyone! I looking for new friends to do fun things with!

Good luck in your search Newcomer.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25