laugh

no photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:35 AM
drinker

no photo
Mon 06/16/14 10:40 PM

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 07:38 AM
This is just an experiment I made coz I was curious on what's gonna happen, if looks does really have a big impact to get someone's attention. I'm not saying there's something wrong. Its pure curiosity. Thank you for your responses. Have a great day.y'all

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 07:11 AM
Edited by Inkedandcheeky on Sun 06/15/14 07:32 AM
I appreciate the responses. It's not only the views affected it. The messages and the nudges stopped too. I did try to send messages to some guys too but didn't get a single reply.

Just changed my picture back to what it was and got like 5 views and messages in less than 20 mins.

no photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:57 AM
Hey guys I'm Gracey and I did an experiment today. As of yesterday I got 273 views not including the people I blocked.lol I had a really nice profile picture wearing a little black dress. I realized men would nudge me or send me a message without even reading my profile. Without being said they just based it on the picture. So I decided to change it to a not so fabulous one, a picture where Im wearing a wig, like you can see on my dp.lol so far I only got one view. Hahah I just wanted to share my experiment to you guys and wanna know what you think about it. Thank you and have a nice day :)

2 Next