no photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:18 PM
sometimes you have to have alone time. It's good for the soul...

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 09:05 PM

If you where chatting with someone and they said this what would you think?

"I thought you had 2 daughters but you have 3 wow you are a busy guy."

Just curios?

Your schedule is busy. Kids take time. Women say that to each other all of the time.

You know what i think your right. In the context of the full paragraph i think thats exactly what she was saying. I guess its my man brain.

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:58 PM
If you where chatting with someone and they said this what would you think?

"I thought you had 2 daughters but you have 3 wow you are a busy guy."

Just curios?

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:52 PM

:heart: How do you know if a man really loves you?:heart:

If i tell you i do.

Simple.
rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 08:28 PM

Soooo sorry..:tongue:

no prob at all i thought it was funny. But i just wanted to point out its acctually "sosizzle"

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:57 PM
well if you hang out in front of the gates of a womans facility its easy to get dates.

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:49 PM
Okay should'nt this thread get moved to "recipes & cooking" Or is it just my threads that get sent to the waste lands?:angel:

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:43 PM
I miss Hawaii

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:41 PM

...damn, our translater showed up but he's drunk off his ass.....:tongue:
i just saw thisrofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJQVjR4IGPY&feature=PlayList&p=3ECFCCCD01EC6E75&playnext=1&index=3

AC/DC "RIDE ON" Bon Scott version

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 07:20 PM
Is there a song that you listen to that you feel describes who you are? and if yes what is that song?

Mine is "Ride on" By AC/DC.

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:14 PM
yeah ill tell you a story cause i broke the rule of dating co-workers kinda. I went on an appointment for a client to try and make a sale. Half way thru the appointment the girls boss tapped her on the shoulder and took over. She acted very seductive and i was diggin it and we sat in the damn conference room for an hour just flirting. She signed the contract and i left thinkin this is great! I went on a date with her and it was a train wreck. The next thing you know she was causing all kinds of problems with me at work. Keep in mind this is a successful lady with a lot of power. My boss and i are good friends and i love the people at work and they love me so it didint hurt me. But i wouldnt want to make a habit of it because i owe the place i work for more than that. so now i just dont and it is really hard especially when i have had few drinks in me. I take a lot of cold showers lol.....

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 05:57 PM

lol.... this is a question i have asked myself. I have three kids and a job. I dont want to date women i work with or friends either. There is a beautiful lady at work too that i know that things work for us. But all the complications make it impossible, besides she is a very good friend but i think about her a lot. My weekends are often with my children and if i dont give them that time then when? I dont dig the bar scene and i'm not looking for a bootie call even though i probably wouldnt have the strength to resist. So basically i'm a divorced man with three kids and wonder if i can even be a good mate? So after a year and half lonely im hoping i find someone that understands. But what are you gonna do i have baggage and thats just a reality. So if there are any nice ladies out there with baggage i hope you conatact me.flowers

You might need to consider somebody with "matching luggage" at this point because everybody has some baggage...but that doesn't mean you won't find someone.
flowerforyou

I know! Point her out im looking but when your busy its difficult thats all. The internet has helped a lot cause i can just say hey this is my life and they can decide. In the real world the selection process is much more difficult when your busy. The internet allows me the opportunity to find someone that matches me well. I would rather not go on countless dates to figure this out. So thats why i'm here. I acctually go out a lot it just always has to do with work and clients. I have to act PC and i do! At work my friends know i just went on this site and ask me why? It's embarrasing and i just say hey i need love too. But this is my world and i'll make the best of it.

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 05:41 PM
lol.... this is a question i have asked myself. I have three kids and a job. I dont want to date women i work with or friends either. There is a beautiful lady at work too that i know that things work for us. But all the complications make it impossible, besides she is a very good friend but i think about her a lot. My weekends are often with my children and if i dont give them that time then when? I dont dig the bar scene and i'm not looking for a bootie call even though i probably wouldnt have the strength to resist. So basically i'm a divorced man with three kids and wonder if i can even be a good mate? So after a year and half lonely im hoping i find someone that understands. But what are you gonna do i have baggage and thats just a reality. So if there are any nice ladies out there with baggage i hope you conatact me.flowers

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 05:24 PM
well all i can say is thank god i live in america! I guess its better to be alive in prison than dead on your doorstep..... I would just shoot in the ground and hope to scare them away. But i have a gun and i would use it if i had to. I would never give my guns up either its my right to protect myself. But you say wake up america and thats just not reality. The ani-gun addvocates have tried and failed many times! No way they will ever convince americans to give up there guns i dont believe it will ever happen. In britan maybe this is the way it is but our governments are much different even though there are many similarites. Americans are far more conservative when it comes to gun rights among other issues. I dont see this as a problem here. Besides the reverse is happening here, a lot of restictions on guns are being over-turned, so your just misinformed.

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 05:07 PM
yep watchin football!

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 05:00 PM
i'm a guy i swear!

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 04:07 PM

I have had men email me and just plain say I want to F you.......when can we hook up and leave there number..................AHHH those are the charming ones..............freakin internet.......rant
yep not cool at all! and there are women that do the same thing too!

Yeah im sure there are women out there out for the samething but how productive can that be just go the bar and pick a skank there are a lot of them out there..............:wink:

well its not productive to me at all i want something different. Men are more flattered by this though and im sure it is much less frequent for men. I even feel sorry for them cause i know deep down they are just lonely and seeking attention. this may be why there is such a difference of opinion cause women are just bombarded with this crap and they get sick of it. Not to mention its probably more difficult for a man to say no to a purely sexual relationship then it is for a woman.

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 03:49 PM

I have had men email me and just plain say I want to F you.......when can we hook up and leave there number..................AHHH those are the charming ones..............freakin internet.......rant
yep not cool at all! and there are women that do the same thing too!

no photo
Sat 01/10/09 03:34 PM
yep i was in a very important meeting with about 40 people and my daughter had downloaded a bunch of ringtones for me. well eaze "e" boyz in the hood went off. lets just say its stiil a joke where i work! I guess i'm just a little ghetto!