Community > Posts By > luking4frens

luking4frens's photo
Sat 07/12/14 11:58 PM
I had durians this afternoon - an Asian fruit that would have many a Westerner hold their noses and scurrying away LOL!

http://goseasia.about.com/od/malaysianculturepeople/a/durian_fruit.htm

Someone did say that "Eating durians is like having strawberries and cream in a public lavatory" - a little extreme in description but the aroma of durians is as exotic as it looks - a roundish fruit with a thorny exterior. To some it is a taste to die for!

luking4frens's photo
Sat 07/12/14 07:07 AM
Babysitting? No Thanks.

luking4frens's photo
Sat 07/12/14 12:56 AM
WHY????? Because **** happens! frustrated tears

luking4frens's photo
Mon 07/07/14 12:20 AM

It may be that stubborn people are much more sensitive and are stubborn because of how deeply they feel about things.

I agree wholeheartedly, AthenaRose2. Well said.

luking4frens's photo
Sun 06/29/14 01:26 AM
Feeling melancholy!

Just a screen apart
Yet we can touch
Only with our hearts!

Sighhhhhhhhh!

luking4frens's photo
Sun 06/29/14 01:19 AM
Love is feeling complete and fulfilled with your loved one. Love is unconditional, love is oneness able to read and sense each other's feelings and thoughts. I had that love - will I have that again?

luking4frens's photo
Tue 06/24/14 08:57 AM
Thanks for the welcome Viv & Jagman. You guys have commitment, passion, wit and quick thinking which I admire as well as your stamina in running the site. Hope to be around for a long while to make new friends. smile2

luking4frens's photo
Mon 06/23/14 10:16 PM
Edited by luking4frens on Mon 06/23/14 10:18 PM
flowerforyou glasses waving Hi guys and gals! Hazy with moderate temperature this afternoon here in the tropics.

35K plus posts, 25K plus and 10K plus too - boy am I a novice here with a mere 5! I like reading the topics. Thanks everyone!

luking4frens's photo
Tue 06/17/14 01:23 AM
I am 59 and prefer friendship with someone my age or older. I don't see any people from my side of the world but here's to making friends. I do not see myself with a younger man because we would not connect intellectually. I love a man with a sense of humour. But older men are hard to meet up with and the good ones are mostly taken, deceased or otherwise inclined. I agree that some older men do seem to prefer younger women - ego, hormones, eye candy or trophies! :wink: :tongue:

luking4frens's photo
Sat 06/14/14 05:44 PM
waving to you too kc0003

luking4frens's photo
Sat 06/14/14 04:59 PM
Thank you smartwithsparks and soufiehere.

luking4frens's photo
Sat 06/14/14 03:44 PM
Hello everyone! Came across this site quite by good fortune and am learning how to navigate around - slowly but surely. I do hope to make friends here as well as to get to know different people and lifestyles. A little late in life perhaps but one has got to start somewhere or sometime!

1 3 Next