Community > Posts By > smartwithsparks

smartwithsparks's photo
Wed 03/04/15 09:09 AM

:thumbsup: I totally believe in them Sparks!...Another thing that ALWAYS proves true for me is this..."Every cloud has a silver lining"...When I finally realized this, everything became easierhappy ...The reward is not always immediate, sometimes it can take months or even years, but it ALWAYS comes...drinker

Oh yeah....I believe in soulmates too...bigsmile

Oh yeah, yeah:tongue: ...And I believe some of us (many?) can have more than one!!:banana:

Its Good To Know There Are Many Other Believers:heart: flowerforyou

smartwithsparks's photo
Tue 03/03/15 02:42 PM
Some Of You Guys Are Great Looking..
Ill Admit Im A Pervin A Few Regulars...:heart: :banana: waving rofl

smartwithsparks's photo
Tue 03/03/15 10:50 AM
Words Are Lighter But Effective

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 05:12 PM

I think a lot of ppl got in a rut of sorts when they're have been on dating-sites for a long time? I've noticed a lot of men (don't know about women) aren't interested in a normal conversation. They seem to feel it's okay to bombard you with questions. I think they want to establish with the minimum 'waste' of time whether you could be a possible match or not. Whether you're worth their time and attention. Kind of like it's simply a meat market.

Typically these men get PO when you raise the issue and tell them you don't like to be interrogated, but prefer a normal conversation. And after being PO, they're gone, off to the next target. And typically they won't tell you anything about themselves. They will answer your questions, but that doesn't make for a nice 'get to know each other' conversation.

I think they've been through so many 'conversations' online that they simply can't be @r$ed to approach you in a normal fashion. They don't want to waste time, first want to know whether you're worth it.

Really a stupid MO. You wouldn't use it in a pub or other social gathering would you?

Most popular questions:
- How long have you been on this site? (none of your ****ing business!)
- Do you date often (none of your ****ing business!)
- What are you looking for. (Errr... a bloke that doesn't ask this many questions for starters!)

Always rattles my cage. Reminds me of The Who, "Who are you, who the f**k are you!!!" ---> "Who the feck do you think you are, interrogating me like that?!"

That Was Said perfectly..
why Would I Share Any Part Of My Personal,Life With Anyone I Dont know

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 05:09 PM

is this really a problem for me??
Lol maybe that's a question for your D***??surprised :laughing: drinker

rofl

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 05:07 PM

Good morning everyone.....
well that was some crazy night...or morning for all to see...slaphead for the record we did witness what happened here, and we would both like to thank everyone that lent their support....thank you..and thank you mods and adminflowerforyou drinker
We would also like to add....we don't know who this member is or why he has chosen us to target, and for that matter there is no shred of truth in what he is claiming....
Gotta love the internet....ohwell waving

As A Reg Here I Reported it,when i saw it.
I Like You Both,:heart: flowerforyou waving

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 05:05 PM
oh,i missed you today:heart:

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 05:04 PM
cant wait till spring
wonders if tulips and daffodills will emerge after this freeze

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 05:02 PM

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:30 AM
Kindness To Another:heart:

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:29 AM

Yup

its getting there...lol

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:27 AM
rant explode surprised

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:25 AM
Im Using Filter
I Only Have 237

tears

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:23 AM
Good morningflowerforyou waving

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:23 AM
Good Luck

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:22 AM

How's that go again?............Oh yeah, LEAVE THE DRAMA OFF THE FORUMS....Condenced version, STFU !!!..

grumble

Ive Been Saying That For 7 weeks

Happy Monday All...waving :heart: flowerforyou

waving Hiiiii Sparks! ...Have a great week everyone!!....Play nice March?tongue2

I'm supposed to be going back to work now but I think I'll play nice after seeing that new photo Leigh lmaoflowerforyou

lol

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:21 AM

How's that go again?............Oh yeah, LEAVE THE DRAMA OFF THE FORUMS....Condenced version, STFU !!!..

grumble

waving Hiiiii Sparks! ...Have a great week everyone!!....Play nice March?tongue2

LOL

Always:angel: waving flowers

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:20 AM

I can't think of ONE thing...lol

Shovel Snow:banana:

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 03/02/15 05:57 AM

grumble

smartwithsparks's photo
Sun 03/01/15 06:21 PM

NEVER share your personal or financial information with people you don't know.
Don't share your real name, personal phone numbers, email address, home address, place of work or any other identifying information.
Do not post personal contact information in your profile or username.
NEVER send money to people you haven't met in person.
It's better to be safe than sorry.
Good luck to all of you!

And Dont Send Videos,I Dont Cross Social Networks either

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25