no photo
Sat 05/09/15 07:04 AM

Lookout for this guy....scared

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 07:02 AM

Have a great day! ((((2K))))

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 06:57 AM
Happy...packing up a picnic and going for a drive...first one of the year. Yay! shades

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 09:38 PM
Thanks No1! Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 09:34 PM

CowboyGH - Insisting that your religious beliefs take precedence over the choices these young girls may make shows a complete lack of empathy for the horrors these girls have endured.

They and only they should be the ones to make such decisions and frankly it is none of your business.

I understand where you're coming from, you just don't seem to see where I'm coming from.

- Is that fetus not a living being?
- Does that fetus not have life?

If either of those are a yes, then who's right is it for anyone to take it away? Even if the parent didn't intend to be impregnated for any number of reasons. That child's life is not a possession, it does not belong to the mother.

Oh yes, I see where you are coming from. I'm saying that where you are coming from is irrelevant.

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 09:23 PM
CowboyGH - Insisting that your religious beliefs take precedence over the choices these young girls may make shows a complete lack of empathy for the horrors these girls have endured.

They and only they should be the ones to make such decisions and frankly it is none of your business.

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 01:21 PM
Edited by Happiness2U on Thu 05/07/15 02:17 PM

I have a four bedroom detached house just now, but I bought a plot of land last year and have planning permission to build a new house on it. So going to have one built to me and my wife's specifications.It will be my own company that builds it also!

Smart thinking! That way you won't get ripped off by the building company, haha
So when do you start building?
Getting plans finalised with the Architects just now Crystal. So as soon as they are finished it will be then that the ball is kicked into motion!

Nice! So I take it you're going to have a ballroom-size bathroom?
Nah, but the missus keeps chopping and changing her mind Crystal, about what she wants! If it were left to me the house would've been started by now!! ha ha

Well, start with the outside walls... sure she knows where she wants the front and backdoor by now... and if you gotta change some windows here and there whilst builing... you gotta be a bit flexible you know, lol.
I can understand she keeps changing her mind. Difficult to decide on certain things. I know ppl who built a house from scratch, the idiots put the living room on the right, the huge garden on the left, with a garage in between, attached to the house. What's the friggin point of that? No one can see or enter the garden from the living room, they have to walk all the way round the back to get there. So they ended up never using the garden. Totally stupid! If their kids played in the garden, they couldn't even keep an eye on them. Had they swapped location of the garage and living-room, it would've been the perfect house (they bought two lots for it, 1 is the garden that now isn't used).
So yeah, you might wanna think it through. And changing your mind, oh well... she's a woman, right, it's her prerogative, hahaha
Good luck with it, lol
Gonna have an air conditioned, fully alarmed garage Crystal, as getting that Audi R8 I got last week, I ain't gonna have it get battered women on my drive by the Scottish weather, or have it sit inside a damp garage either. Got the missus a brand new Audi TT also last week and my oldest son drove that home from Edinburgh, while I drove mine! Now he wants an Audi TT. Ha ha, can't win eh?

Dang... I've never been a gold-digger, but now I'm thinking maybe I should've changed that policy a few decades ago, haha. I wouldn't mind my man buying me a car, needn't even be an Audi TT.
My ex accused me of being a gold-digger a couple of times. I PMSL, if there's someone who isn't like that, it's me. And he was flat broke, owned a ruin of a home.. YOu'd have to dig real deep to find gold there. As in dig all the way to China or summit. He had this weird thing with money. If he'd buy me a cup of coffee, he felt I was bleeding him dry frustrated
Some men ...

I'm the furthest thing from a gold digger but my fella bought me a car last week! It was a surprise out of the blue! I was bowled over by his kindness and generosity. Nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. What a lovely man! smitten
oops offtopic

I don't think I could pull a tiny house with it though...biggrin

no photo
Wed 05/06/15 07:55 PM
(((((PINK!!!))))) tears

OMG!! I hope you feel better really quickly! flowers

no photo
Tue 05/05/15 09:30 PM
I'll just have milk and cookies...Thanks! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/05/15 09:08 PM
I love the tiny house movement!
I have been collecting ideas for ages and would love the opportunity to custom build one. The ideas have really come along and there are many variations on the theme.
I have gotten to place in my life where I don't need as much stuff as I used to think I did. I would like a small separate "room" for a studio though. And because it is small you can afford to add some of the luxury touches that could make it really special to suit you.

I think they are a great idea for someone wanting to downsize! :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 05/05/15 04:36 PM
Divine...

no photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:53 PM
Great posts! Thanks Pink!! :thumbsup: flowers

no photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:26 PM
It's my happy glow... flowerforyou

Hiya Blondey! waving

no photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:23 PM
Thank you soooo much! :heart:

PS...I love you...smooched

no photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:17 PM

no photo
Tue 05/05/15 02:56 PM
Hi Pink! waving flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/05/15 02:46 PM
SNOW...!!! noway

It is May for heaven's sake...You poor praire folks.

No snow here all winter long...biggrin shades tongue2 waving

no photo
Tue 05/05/15 06:20 AM
Edited by Happiness2U on Tue 05/05/15 06:24 AM

Good morning! waving

In case you wanna clown around...tongue2
http://eoloperfido.com/clownville-photography/

no photo
Sun 05/03/15 10:41 PM
Thanks! ...sorry no brothers...shades

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25