Community > Posts By > fleta_n_mach

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 08:31 PM
It would make a great semester psychology project thesis as I have yet to determine anything of relevance.

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 08:26 PM
Welcome to M2!
Enjoy your stay.

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 08:16 PM

:heart: laugh

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 08:00 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sun 11/30/14 07:59 PM

Heeeyy..!!love birds..happy for you both..yayyy..have a safe journey..flowers flowers
Happy to see you guys still posting and playing in the forum..thank you..happy happy

yep, I'm getting tired though. Will be a busy day tomorrow. There's a million things on my list to do yet. No sleeping in. I'm not looking forward to this drive. uuuuggghhhh. I have cruise control though. Yessss!

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 07:55 PM

are you really that dim witted? or do you just pretend to be?
when I wished you luck I didn't mean with me.

.. dream who is the gentleman in the pic with you..?..

... you make a very.. nice couple..flowerforyou drinker

hi No1 :thumbsup:
that's ZIPPY and me. we spent a carefree day at Lake Tahoe yesterday. happy

Yay! Hope you had a great time!

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 07:19 PM
teacher flowers

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 07:12 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to all who have posted warmest wishes for us. smitten

This is just the beginning. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 06:41 PM
300 - My Sacrifice - Creed:heart:

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 06:29 PM
Keep your spirits up and positive thoughts for you!

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 06:20 PM
You can't learn unless you live.

Learn boundaries.

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 05:50 PM
Yes.

"You have to trust in something--your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever--because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it leads you off the well-worn path, and that will make all the difference. "
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice, heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. "

~ Steve Jobs
Commencement Speech Stanford U

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 05:40 PM

laugh pitchfork

Well, those thigh high's came in handy anyways, getting to know each other. Trying to keep warm.

So tomorrow you're gonna go south? You gonna drive in one go or spend the night in a motel or something? Wishing you a good trip! Stay safe flowerforyou

Well, hopefully it really isn't like 20 hr drive like mapquest made him zigzag all the fudge all over on the way up.

I might have to rest my neck, we will see how it goes. So taking two vehicles. Packin my van. Shutting off water and draining pipes, do ourselves. Gas gettin shut off on Tues after gone by gas comp. Leaving well head heat tape on.

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 05:14 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sun 11/30/14 05:17 PM
Kill Bill-soundtrack whistle

Nancy Sinatra Bang Bang

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 05:03 PM
laugh pitchfork

Well, those thigh high's came in handy anyways, getting to know each other. Trying to keep warm.

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 05:02 PM

smiles....the good trolls recognize each other. ha.

huh fleta is claiming to be a troll? noway

see, there was good bonding!

hehehe...

to laugh at accusation of one self keeps anger from stealing one's own best self, happiness, from it self.

But then it cannot be missed Melmacian's seem more adept at these more highly evolved emotional skills...

smiles

bonding? Well, I just have a sixth sense is all.

Well, yes, I laugh at myself, I am not either optimist or a pessimist. I am both.

I think 10 steps ahead for major decisions and all the possibilities of failure or success. Doesn't mean I am afraid of dying.

We don't get out alive. Maybe it will be beyond forever. We will never know until we get there, now will we?

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 04:56 PM

say, love the new dreads Rock.

I luvs his dreads too. He's a little shy since I gotta hold of the shearers on him. So he's growing his goatee back. Yessss! pitchfork

Hahahahahahaha
Glad you're so happy, girl!
drinker :heart: flowerforyou

bwahahaha. I was happy all day today! bigsmile blushing

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 04:48 PM

say, love the new dreads Rock.

I luvs his dreads too. He's a little shy since I gotta hold of the shearers on him. So he's growing his goatee back. Yessss! pitchfork

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 09:35 PM

Does Fleta know this?? laugh

oh, hellzya! :banana:

Attracted to the "BAD BOYS" eh...

Naw, he's a GOOD guy! frustrated :wink: pitchfork

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 09:20 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Sat 11/29/14 09:27 PM
Wooooo hoooooo! He said, there are two empty dresser drawers for me. :banana: laugh

I have to kick this electronic addiction, klc....I have a high powered wifi antennae I'll be hookin up to steal the neighbors network connection....

Yes, Maria, there is hope. I spose they are right under our noses all along.

Yup, awesome, baset. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 09:20 PM
Welcome.

Check out the forums. You need some sugar?