Community > Posts By > mysticalview21

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 09/04/20 06:51 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 09/04/20 07:10 AM

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 09/04/20 06:18 AM
I would like to make stuffed cabbage again couple wks ago ... but would have to run out for all the ingredient... I use ...Bummed ... maybe nxt wk if i remember :>)

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 09/04/20 06:05 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 09/04/20 06:12 AM
can say ...almost heaven :>)

anyone have a Crap myrtle ... I thought i saw one the other day ... did not think they grew in this zone ...

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 09/04/20 04:52 AM
listening to broken Seether - Broken ft. Amy Lee
https://youtu.be/hPC2Fp7IT7o

feels like I am catching up ... on music ...

and wondering what I want to eat for breakfast ...

maybe ...toast :wink:

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 09/04/20 04:12 AM
I heard about this yesterday ... what vets need to do is make sure you get your papers together ... and make sure for the copay one... lets see ... if u dont get it call them for your bill with your meds in the mail will get to high of a bill... so u want to do this also becouse I heard if u don't... they can drop u... from that program

Effective January 1, 2020
Note: Some Veterans don't have to pay copays (they're "exempt") due to their disability rating, income level, or special eligibility factors....
va.gov
VA health care copay rates | Veterans Affairs

Note: Some Veterans don't have to pay copays (they're "exempt") due to their disability rating, income level, or special eligibility factors.

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 09/04/20 03:46 AM
2 *16teen ... freakin amazing ...

https://youtu.be/da6_LjiIzXk

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 09/04/20 03:28 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 09/04/20 03:35 AM
I heard this ...my mind went bazurck ...
just unforgivable brokenheart
do not care if he had drugs in his system...
he should have never been taken down like that ...
MG when will this cruelty be stopped by police ...

https://youtu.be/vRJh-b2ni2U

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 09/04/20 02:36 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Fri 09/04/20 02:54 AM
thanking the gods... that pill kicked in ... and listening to music vids :heart: wishing I was a sleep ... and know this d*mn fly will slow down ...
soon ...offtopic

mysticalview21's photo
Fri 09/04/20 02:32 AM
Evanescence...
https://youtu.be/qTIRn_u1oA8

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 09/02/20 06:11 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Wed 09/02/20 06:40 PM

Good luck with this new Doc trump hire ... he was hired to cause more deaths... their trying something new ... that they know d*mn well will not work ... and they are messing with the children now ... this will not go away ... till someone sincerely can make a vaccine ... and those that do not wear masks can certainly go first ... we will have this for I don't know how many decades ... I do know this ...could have been prevented if every one was on the same pg ... and care about one another ... u know someone to look up to that does the right things ... to help this country... not to turn it in to their own enjoyment to see others die an hurt ... their is a name for that right... is that a masochist ... I think i get it now ... all the whys ...

well I am surprised they kept this in here ... other place got shut down...
cool mingles2

I have this on my mind ... after listening to people that are smarter then me in politics ... as far as trump and Biden go ...lets just say their both dizzy when talking away from a monitor ... trump is now baiting his white supremacy groups to come do his dirty work ... becouse now it is all about trump wanting to be talked about instead of the Black lives matter groups ... and how many blacks have been shot ... or other things that he will not take up for... all about the violence let me take care of this for you in your cities after those that are making trouble and not being peaceful ... like the way Black lives matter are ... did I here they are making a law know rioting if so go to jail and u will not get to vote ... something like that ... so it seems trump is baiting groups from other state lines to get involved... again black lives want to have a voice about what has been going on for yrs ... and now it is making trump look good tot come in with troops ... at this point they just want not to talk about the virus and the children going back to school are trials ... nor those shot by police in the black lives matter ... trump say i can be the one to stop all the violence... thats awful big of him ...specially since he could not do the right things with covid ... that saying let every one just get it ... but he new he did not have to take responsibility for it... so the state took over so he can blame them ... now what I want to right down ...so I can remember ... hope we all get out to vote ... their saying Biden is ahead a little ... and he might get the popular vote... but trump is not after that now ... he is seeking the electoral votes to come through for him & a little help form another country ... I just want to thank someone ...that I know tried for Biden ...:wink: in a interesting way lol ... and I know the system is F*cked ...up ... least politics ... but personally Black Live matter should just stop for now and congregate where you can an build your rights for the future... becouse you are not being heard right now ... and that is very sad ... drowned out by a raciest lying president ... that wants to divided and pretty much use u all to do it ... know one will forget this ... or let it lie ... but thinking to the future is greater then now and being used ... your playing in the hands of the wrong person with no morals ... but for himself ... and we need to concentrate on helping all the children so they can have a future and this pandemic does not take them out with it ... TCBS :heart: I did forget what I heard... today about the vaccine ... they will say you are not christian if u do not get the vaccine they rush out ... they also forget this is America where are many religions... that some don't even do any kind of vaccines... afraid or other wise... all an all I don't know how I feel about that right now ... just wear my mask ...

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 09/01/20 06:13 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Tue 09/01/20 06:27 AM
Good luck with this new Doc trump hire ... he was hired to cause more deaths... their trying something new ... that they know d*mn well will not work ... and they are messing with the children now ... this will not go away ... till someone sincerely can make a vaccine ... and those that do not wear masks can certainly go first ... we will have this for I don't know how many decades ... I do know this ...could have been prevented if every one was on the same pg ... and care about one another ... u know someone to look up to that does the right things ... to help this country... not to turn it in to their own enjoyment to see others die an hurt ... their is a name for that right... is that a masochist ... I think i get it now ... all the whys ...

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 09/01/20 05:13 AM
I don't know the out come ... but trump and china have been fighting over 5G also ... it says we have it here now ... really can't keep up as trump flip-flop around on so much ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 08/27/20 05:46 AM
and another thing their doing someone said yesterday... paying your bills
going to and from the post offices ... your bills will not get to the co. you send to on time ... and may loose your budgets or have to pay more becouse of the delay ... and I do not complain about the PO ... not their fault ... that is pretty outrageous to have taken those machine out and destroying them ...
Like they have ...

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 08/25/20 05:17 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Tue 08/25/20 05:24 PM
I just thought about this even more ... how many lost their jobs... how many on unemployment trying and waiting for the cks ... to come to live another day in their homes or apartments ...and those who lost their business and had to close reopen close again ... just another point with messing with the PO
what about those that use the mail with the PO ... for all those on line and small Business purchases ... people depend on getting their orders promptly from what they ordered like these own small Biz 0n line they are use to ... they just might as well put their feedback all in the dumpster with those sorters ... becouse they did not receive in time ... so now they hurt businesses on line ... not every one can use larger co. to send out their products ... and to pay more to do that ... so what u may be looking for on line might have to pay much more for shipping ... or they will just add to the price which some do ... I know the ends and outs I use to work on line myself ... andofftopic what I heard about Flint Michigan... getting $ do hope goes back to the people in need with their water :thumbsup: and health ...not those who stole it to begin with ... shakes head ...

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 08/25/20 02:36 PM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Tue 08/25/20 02:43 PM
so if you wonder why you may get snail mail ... becouse of a few people ... that ordered it ... so much damaged because of what they are doing to post offices ... don't send food or mail live insects or small chicks ...or it is messing up peoples medications ... even if you send priority... does not make a different ...+ Christmas gifts will be slow... guess you call this obstruction of justice ... while the workers or other members who have had their jobs before this man started his chaos...

https://youtu.be/X3ytcrpJt8g

mysticalview21's photo
Tue 08/25/20 02:26 PM
seems I heard there has not been two storms to collide like this lest documented... do hope many come through this ... an alive ... besafe...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 08/20/20 01:14 PM
right... hard to walk in past first lady shoes ...

I do think she is embarrassed by him ...

I have seen where he wanted to hold her hand and she pushed it away ...

know $ does not bring you happiness ...
but once divorced she will be happy ...

know don't feel sorry for her ... she new what he is all about ...
and how do u sleep with someone who is on twitter all night ...laugh

I would not be surprised if he does not have another women somewhere ...
when he may travel alone ...really p*ses me off... that he was cheating with stormy while his wife was pregnant ... that is pretty damn low...

I will say your pretty right that she has to look like she wants to be with him when obviously she is not ...
I wonder how she will be treated after the election by him ...
and I would bet she prays ...ever night let him loose laugh

going to be interesting ... 4 sure ...

mysticalview21's photo
Thu 08/20/20 11:54 AM
I call this B/S he thinks regular H C insurance will pick up the rest of the cost ...
how many see those commercials that their asking $ for our wounded worriers that have been hurt from the wars ... does it peeve you off... like it does me ... does it make you think that if you send men and women to war... they should be compensated if they are hurt from a war that some gave some ...where other gave their all ... sure Trump is saying he does not want this.. well it is out of his hand now... but wants u to think that for your military vote... I have always supported out troops in some ways...some can hardly live now... when they come back ... with PSD and other mental illnesses problems ...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/16/esper-eyes-22-billion-cut-military-health-care-395578

mysticalview21's photo
Wed 08/19/20 07:43 AM
I am not doing this topic to be mean ...

but do you believe if trump looses the election ...
that Melania will ask for a divorce...

I am thinking she will ...
before she was to go to white house to live....
she made sure her prenup would be updated to her standers as ...
she black mailed him laugh I thought that was funny ...
she is one intelligent women... she has to be embarrass by him...
especially now... I believe it hinder her progress...
of what she may have wanted to do ...being the first lady ...
hard to take on bullying ...
when you have a husband
that uses this in his path for presidency...

I don't feel sorry for her ...she will have enough $ to survive the rest of her life an for her son...

Just a I wonder ...

your opinion ...

mysticalview21's photo
Mon 08/17/20 06:15 AM
Edited by mysticalview21 on Mon 08/17/20 06:17 AM
I know I let you down :>( miss that top fan icon ... made me feel close to you as I could ever get ...:wink: