Community > Posts By > BreakingGood

BreakingGood's photo
Tue 10/11/16 08:31 PM
Catholic school functions

BreakingGood's photo
Tue 10/11/16 08:28 PM
That's a guy that dances with bulls.

People say Bull Sh_t all the time. Why is their sh_t so special?

BreakingGood's photo
Tue 10/11/16 08:18 PM
TheBreakingSeaCoast

BreakingGood's photo
Tue 10/11/16 08:14 PM
for little kids

BreakingGood's photo
Tue 10/11/16 08:12 PM
Edited by BreakingGood on Tue 10/11/16 08:11 PM

BreakingGood's photo
Tue 10/11/16 08:09 PM
Absolutely NOT because they are NOT sheep.

Is sheep skin really smooth?

BreakingGood's photo
Tue 10/11/16 08:03 PM

If only msharmony would change her status from "Separated" to "Divorced", then I could ... uh ... Never mind. bigsmile

Yes. That is the ONLY thing stopping the union. laugh

BreakingGood's photo
Tue 10/11/16 07:59 PM
Okay, OP, after seeing the other posts, I would say PRETEND to be a "nice guy" because the women that say they want that don't know how to recognize if it's real or not. :wink:

AFTER messaging them a few times, THEN ask for the nude photos. laugh

BreakingGood's photo
Tue 10/11/16 07:48 PM
He is worth $billions. Without him kids might not have become unhealthy and obese. Thanks Ronald!

Well, there's the Cool Aide dude too..... Hmmm. Feed kids sugar water. Smart!

BreakingGood's photo
Tue 10/11/16 07:46 PM
Coat of many colors - Dolly Parton! Woohoo! laugh laugh laugh

BreakingGood's photo
Tue 10/11/16 07:44 PM
Separated and hot is okay! drinker

Separated and average is just not worth the drama. whoa

BreakingGood's photo
Tue 10/11/16 07:39 PM

I haven't been active here in quite awhile, re-activated and instantly got 5 emails from men who would no doubt be asking me for money very soon, if I bothered to reply. It's the same with any free site .. and from what I hear, paid sites too.

I'm willing to take money orders. laugh

BreakingGood's photo
Tue 10/11/16 07:38 PM
Some people lie about their age to "hook" someone younger. Normally, after all the truths come out, the ages are appropriate because you typically communicate with people at your same maturity, educational, and intelligence level. But for the hot young babes, I'm really 25. :wink: Just don't ask me anything about current music because it just sounds like noise. laugh

BreakingGood's photo
Tue 10/11/16 07:30 PM
Funny question Peggy. I am a hard worker as I have been told by many. I don't stop until something is solved. I have done much manual work and when I hurt myself I continue on any way. Having a "hard working" attitude has enabled me to complete many very difficult projects both physically and mentally demanding. So, am I proud of being a hard worker? Hell to the yes! happy

I've watch non-hard workers at various jobs and considered them worthless as others have too. A "smart worker" may solve a problem quicker and then sit on their azz longer then it takes a hard worker to solve the original problem and then several others after that.

It is possible to be a "smart worker" AND a "hard worker" at the same time, as I am. This has enabled me to get 20 years ahead of my life schedule. I'm planning on retiring next year. I will continue with other projects but they won't be jobs or considered normal work. So, will I be viewed as a lazy bum? Probably, many believe you should work until your in your late 60's and beyond. I have a feeling if I put retired on my profile, at my age, women will just think I'm unemployed, broke, and just trying to cover it up.

Funny, I thought for sure I put hard working on my profile because I do consider it a valuable quality, so I had to check it out. Apparently at the time, I didn't consider it valuable enough to list it. So there you go. :wink: No reason to update my profile. Hell, I have no intention to update my photo either. No reason to fix something that isn't broke.

BreakingGood's photo
Mon 10/10/16 08:41 PM

This sounds really sweet Greeneyes , but I have seen guys do things like that or whatever it takes for the month or two it takes to get the woman into bed.

Hmmmmm. It takes a month or two to crack your nut. laugh

BreakingGood's photo
Mon 10/10/16 08:05 PM
Ask for nude photos. That'll break something. laugh

BreakingGood's photo
Mon 10/10/16 07:59 PM

I think it is not happening for you because you are probably trying a little bit too hard! trust me, we do notice

Blaaaa, blaaa, blaaa. We have been blessed with a dancer. Woohoo! drinker

BreakingGood's photo
Mon 10/10/16 07:55 PM
I prefer Fakes Dates. They are MUCH less expensive. laugh

BreakingGood's photo
Mon 10/10/16 07:50 PM
You know you want it....
It feels fantastic!
Stop punishing yourself.
You deserve to be pleasured.
pitchfork

BreakingGood's photo
Mon 10/10/16 07:37 PM

Trust and love are both positives.

Everything has it's positives AND negatives. Love can trap you into doing things you would not normally do.

If someone trusts you then you might feel obligated to ensure you keep that trust.

I guess I fear love more then trust. While falling in love is awesome. I'm very comfortable right now.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25