Community > Posts By > iammavis29

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:10 PM

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:08 PM
June, that is a top secret. You're making me blush. blushing :laughing: bigsmile

Someone who can put up with her "craziness". :speak_no_evil::laughing:

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 08:53 PM
FOX

Hello, sassy lady. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 08:52 PM

Maybe some people that send a nudge, aren't really that interested.

But they have the time to send nudges? :thinking:

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 08:50 PM

Is it really that hard to start a conversation? I mean, I don't get it why guys send nudges, wink at you or kick you in the butt instead of sending you a line or two. :thinking::thinking:

Maybe it's their way to start a conversation - waiting for the very first move or a reaction of the lady .. to see if the girl is interested enough to get in touch or not.

Could be a lack of confidence as well .. coz it's very important to start the conversation right .. to make the other party interested .. otherwise there won't be a second chance.

Or these guys have looked at your profile, but have actually no intention to go further, but being nice fellows, they leave a sign by sending a nudge that have noticed you as an attractive girl.

Personally I get nudges from the girls .. and always respond the same way .. will nudge back, which usually leads nowhere.

Starting a mutually pleasing conversation is actually complicated .. sending a line or two is not just like that .. it means you expect to get also a response .. but it happens pretty rarely, if the girl responds you the same way .. aka is ready to talk to you or start something .. usually every attempt to get someone's attention by sending a message gets zero response .. and knowing that is not encouraging enough to make you waste your time or test your luck.

Could be everything what you've said. Good point. :blush:

But what could be worst than getting nudges or winks from someone with unfilled profile and has no photo? How can a woman respond to that? :thinking:

mavis those in my opinion are just the same as the empty profile that sends the message gmail me cuz i don't have time for here. they are the trash admin tries to flush as fast as it appears

Probably, Eric. waving

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 04:33 PM

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 04:30 PM

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 04:30 PM
Cote de Pablo and Diet Coke. :blush:

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 04:29 PM

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 03:58 PM

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 03:57 PM
I heard my name. blushing

Someone who has a kind heart and a beautiful soul. flowers

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 03:56 PM

Good morning guys from PH. :blush:

Appreciate it, 2e. :blush:

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 03:54 PM

But what could be worst than getting nudges or winks from someone with unfilled profile and has no photo? How can a woman respond to that? :thinking:

There is no need to respond at all .. just ignore them .. OR send a kick in the butt :laughing:

There's no need for that. Because am too lazy to respond. :laughing:

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 03:50 PM
Edited by iammavis29 on Tue 07/31/18 03:50 PM

Hi, 2e. waving

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 03:40 PM

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 03:36 PM

Is it really that hard to start a conversation? I mean, I don't get it why guys send nudges, wink at you or kick you in the butt instead of sending you a line or two. :thinking::thinking:

Maybe it's their way to start a conversation - waiting for the very first move or a reaction of the lady .. to see if the girl is interested enough to get in touch or not.

Could be a lack of confidence as well .. coz it's very important to start the conversation right .. to make the other party interested .. otherwise there won't be a second chance.

Or these guys have looked at your profile, but have actually no intention to go further, but being nice fellows, they leave a sign by sending a nudge that have noticed you as an attractive girl.

Personally I get nudges from the girls .. and always respond the same way .. will nudge back, which usually leads nowhere.

Starting a mutually pleasing conversation is actually complicated .. sending a line or two is not just like that .. it means you expect to get also a response .. but it happens pretty rarely, if the girl responds you the same way .. aka is ready to talk to you or start something .. usually every attempt to get someone's attention by sending a message gets zero response .. and knowing that is not encouraging enough to make you waste your time or test your luck.

Could be everything what you've said. Good point. :blush:

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 03:31 PM

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 03:22 PM

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 07:39 AM

Can't write with my left hand. :laughing:

And you have 666 posts laugh

Already? Haha
But I swear, I didn't write with my left hand. laugh

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 07:22 AM