Community > Posts By > Datwasntme

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 09/22/19 11:15 AM

Datwasntme...The ONLY time I have a problem with epople of weither gender openibng a door for me is when the practically run over me to get to it (or stand there after letting others out and hold it open, all the while looking at me like "hurry up fat *** I ain't got all day.."
Yes, I *have* seen that look more than once, i am not imagining it..

Dude...*you* volunteered to rush in front of me and open the door...if you expect me to hurry up *for you* because of that...you shouldn't have done it...

And, even then, I don't say anything rude..because..what's the pont?

well i have been known to run in front of people
but i all so say stuff like

oh no the door is closen , i must rush and grab it so we dont get locked out : ) (laughen the whole time i am saying it)

dont run , there are no sales you are going to miss : )

please take your time , the store isnt going anywhere : )

no worries, slow down, the store aint closen its all good : )

flash back
was with the X wife, we where X mas shoppen , i was at the door for 15 mins (she said at least)
she told me later , she got to the car , looked around and i was no where to be found
<shrug>
to me its no biggy

some people dont even notice ,but most times i do get a ty

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 09/22/19 10:39 AM
she wasnt joken
at least that is what i take from it, with her voice and look on her face

but
i have no idea what there day is like
how much crap she has had today
what there life is putting them through
ect ect ect

if i wasn't so rushed, i might have asked why she thought holding the door open for a fellow human was sexist

feminist , no idea , i try not to judge people or read a book by its cover

and thanks all for the comments : )

its very nice to get others ideas on it

thanks again

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 09/21/19 12:13 PM
all ways a new adventure : )
k so i am coming out of a store and i see a human walking up to go in to the store
so i stop and slide to the side and hold the door open
well the person is walking though the door , she said "Sexist"
i looked at her (i dont know if she wanted confrontation or what she was trying to do)as the next person walked in the door that i was still holding open, that next human, was a guy , he said "Thank You" and me in return "Your Welcome Sir"

<face palm>

so are my mannerisms for being nice now sexist ?
i didnt even look to see what she was as far as a male or female
nor do i care , i hold the door open , to what ever sex the person thinks they are
i just seen another human walking in to a store i was walking out of
i mean hell i have had friends laugh at me cause i have got stuck at doors before cause i was holding the door for a flood of people , i have even doubled back to hit the last set of doors before the one i was at to hold it open for many as well
<shrug>

to me its no big deal
its just being kind

talk about damned if i do and damned if i don't

i just don't understand how i am sexist when i hold the door open for any one,
does this make sence to any one else ? ? ? ?

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 09/21/19 11:46 AM
Edited by Datwasntme on Sat 09/21/19 11:47 AM
edit
deleting cause its a double lagged out post of above what i just posted

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 09/21/19 11:45 AM

Topic: Been here for a while now and im still alone
:(

when playing a video game and you cant get past the boss , you change tactics

don't loose yourself though

best wishes on your hunt

Datwasntme's photo
Thu 09/19/19 04:44 PM
Edited by Datwasntme on Thu 09/19/19 04:45 PM
Twisted Sister
The Price (2016 Remaster)
•Published on Aug 25, 2016

http://youtu.be/tjtCe-iX_Ow

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 09/15/19 09:56 AM
USA and Russia still remain adversaries
that all depends on who you ask
cause we have been using them for a while for a taxi to the space station

Here is an April 3 tweet from Rogozin about Russian-made rocket engines used to launch U.S. satellites: “A Russian broom for an American witch.”

will Trump win again , depends on the other person they put up there
chances are very high that he will
but , that would only be if they can learn to count the ballots and not interfere with them
but hey its all good ya can just collect the paper work and recount them
oh wait they got it on computer , lol
but that should be good cause computers never get hacked or have programs on them to do things <lmao>

just remember , trump and hiller was the best in all of usa for prez
lmao

next war , i think the leaders should go fight it , since they seam to love wars so much.... no major bombs , dont need to kill, people that are innocent (or harmless things like agent orange etc etc etc )
just take the leaders put them in a big area ,like ya might drop the kids off at the park : ) only armed

so are enemy's should fear us , we after all, have Arnold Schwarzenegger : ) he he he

Datwasntme's photo
Fri 09/13/19 04:49 PM
i try to remember friday 13th
so i don't end up like the Templar's
or the 5th of November
<shrug>
or the recently added 9-11
any who

dont walk under a ladder ,
makes sense norm means someone is worken above or on it , can drop somethen , or ya could knock them off the ladder
just makes me look, i still walk under them : )

broken mirrors
yeah i am not a fan of broken glass , and for real if its old style glass
brings ya 7 years bad luck , yeah , be lucky if ya find all the glass shards in 7 years

the salt one , prob the best marketing scheme back in to times to have people buy more of it
<shrug>

saying bad things about black cats
was that racism
hhhmmmmm

Datwasntme's photo
Thu 09/12/19 08:08 AM
<shrug>
me body is just a taxi , do what ya want when i am out of it
and thanks for the update

Datwasntme's photo
Sun 09/08/19 04:42 PM
well it does rank up there with make ya self a tree
<shrug>
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/world/eco-solutions-capsula-mundi/index.html

The biodegradable burial pod that turns your body into a tree

By Paula Erizanu, CNN
Updated 4:29 AM ET, Thu January 11, 2018

Redrider1500 we can hope they would do it like they do the trash places , way out of smellen distance

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 09/07/19 03:07 PM

Hiya dat

Just curious ...Did they mention how they prevent infectious pathogens from spreading with decomposition ???

yeah i dont know
still not sure how the people that have yearly outtings with there dead are not infected
<shrug>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2745169/Zombie-chic-Indonesian-village-Toraja-s-bizarre-annual-ritual-Ceremony-Cleaning-Corpses-MaiNene.html

i think the visitor would be more in trouble, then forth someone around it full time

people do some interesting things : )

what is normal to the spider, is chaos to the fly

Datwasntme's photo
Wed 09/04/19 05:55 AM
hiya Blondey111
and no idea

Datwasntme's photo
Tue 09/03/19 06:14 PM
to me , my body is just a taxi , park it where ever ya may when i vacate it

but any who on with the news

http://www.livescience.com/65333-human-composting.html

Human Composting May Soon Be Legal in Washington State

By Laura Geggel April 26, 2019 Strange News

When a loved one dies, you typically get two choices for the human remains: Place the body in a coffin or cremate it into ashes. But now, another option may soon be possible — "natural organic reduction," also known as human composting — at least in Washington state.

The state legislature passed a bill regarding this new end-of-life practice on April 19, and it's now awaiting the signature of Democratic Gov. Jay Inslee. If he signs it, Washington will become the first state to allow human composting, which would become legal on May 1, 2020, according to the Associated Press.

The technique accelerates the decomposition process, turning bodies into soil within 4 to 7 weeks. The practice also has a smaller carbon footprint than cremation or burial, its supporters say. [After Death: 8 Burial Alternatives That Are Going Mainstream]

One of those supporters is Katrina Spade, the founder of Recompose, a company poised to help turn people into soil after they expire. Of note, human composting "is not a type of burial," Spade told Live Science. "It is a newly emerging form of human disposition, and it is an alternative to burial and to cremation."

Having more options is a good thing, she said.

"With cremation, you have the burning of fossil fuels and emission of carbon and mercury particulates into the atmosphere. With conventional burial, there is quite a carbon footprint from the manufacturer and transport of caskets, grave liners, and then the upkeep of cemeteries," Spade told King 5 News, a Washington news station. "So, you have those two options, and if people want those options, absolutely they need to remain. But recomposition uses about an eighth of the energy of cremation, and also has a significant carbon reduction thanks in part from the sequestration that happens of the materials during the process," she said, referring to the sequestration of the body's carbon underground.

Once a body is "composted" through this process, the end product is about a cubic yard (0.76 cubic meters) of soil, or about enough to fill two large wheelbarrows, the AP reported. Just like cremated remains, friends and family can choose to keep the soil in urns, repurpose it in a garden, or spread it on public land, as long as they comply with local laws.

The newly passed bill also approves the use of alkaline hydrolysis, or "water cremation," which is already legal in 19 other U.S. states. In this process, heat, pressure, water and chemicals such as lye are used to reduce bodies into fragments that, like cremated ashes, can be saved in urns or elsewhere, the AP reported.

Datwasntme's photo
Fri 08/23/19 07:25 AM
ivegotthegirth
i was goen send ya an email with this info
but seams i cant even get that far
Mingle gods say i can no go
they seam to not like me as a ghost on there system
<shrug>
any who hope that helps and be safe out there

Datwasntme's photo
Fri 08/23/19 07:21 AM

Keeping in mind that I'm a dinosaur, can one of you ladies tell me how can I post an image or pic to a msg?
Thanks in advance.

but i aint no female
but any who
if ya would like to share a pic ya have saved on mingle (including hidden ones)
if you are on a computer, as i are : )
right click account , left click open in new tab (so ya can come back and hear me talk to meself ... hear me but ya are reading text <scratches head> shut up Dat your getten off topic)
k in the new tab
hhhmm i might get locked out of this sight soon , mingles ad blocker window keeps locking me out of making it past the start up page
any who from memory so this might be a little off
from account go to edit pics
click on the one you want to put in a message , then up top left side where it shows that same pic but bigger , right click on that and then left click on i think its copy image location , then in message paste that link

its been a long time since i have done it and since this is the only tab open for mingle i cant 100 % those directions

Datwasntme's photo
Mon 08/19/19 07:12 PM
dont pull grandpas finger

Datwasntme's photo
Mon 08/19/19 06:54 PM
Lucky 's account has been deactivated.

bingo : )

Datwasntme's photo
Mon 08/19/19 06:43 PM
works best off the main sight
another thing that gets people is don't do a transfer
just upload a pic from your device

Datwasntme's photo
Sat 08/17/19 09:48 AM
yeah that pop up , turn off your add blocker is starting to annoy me

wonder how many people that has ran off all ready

Datwasntme's photo
Thu 08/15/19 07:54 PM

No and I never will as I don't believe in cheating. A totally lame thing to do to your partner. If a relationship doesn't work for me anymore I end it. And if it does work I don't feel the need to cheat.

well said and agree
if it aint worken move along
life is short , try and be happy no matter what ya doen : )

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25