Community > Posts By > sweetklp40

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 01:09 PM
happy that was cute..

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 01:03 PM
this is why i have to see the person on webcam. because pictures can lie....talk on phone and on here first for a while, get to know the person, then meet in person

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 09:51 AM
helloflowerforyou & welcomeflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 06:14 AM
laugh cute

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 05:47 AM
A south Fla Sergeint was Killed Last night in the line of duty. Shot to death. Was just running tags. A Sergeint who worked for the Broward County Sheriff's Office who loved his job. Was awarded for employee of the month this past April for doing what he loves to do.He was a Father of four children, loving husband. Lived in Wellington Fla..

my heart:heart: and prayers go out for the Sergeint's family. Killed in the line of duty for No reason!! When will it stop!? Our police offciers here in Fla dont seem safe anymore. Its sad:cry:

They arent sure exactly what happend as of yet , but are looking for Two People involved in this shooting.

Too many of our law enforement either gets killed or hurt here in South Fla. The crime here is getting bad.

God bless all law enforement that put theryre lives in jerpordy every day.flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 08:49 PM
laugh laugh

i love it!!happy

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 07:10 PM
gotta love them cowboys
:tongue: :tongue:

:wink:

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:20 PM
A mother and her son were waiting for takeoff on a TWA flight from Kansas to Chicago. The son (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and said, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?"

The mother (who couldn't think of an answer) told her son to ask the stewardess. So the boy asked the stewardess, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?"

The stewardess asked, "Did your mother tell you to ask me?" He said that she had. So she said, "Tell your mother that TWA always pulls out on time."

bigsmile

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 02:54 PM
well like the guys said, dont matter what undies, aint stayin on long..LMAO!!:tongue:

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 02:44 PM
I like lacy, see-thru thongs:tongue:

bigsmile

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 02:44 PM
laugh laugh Josh

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 02:14 PM
tryingagainmike....many,many times i emailed guys and no response, so i know where u r coming from..im to the point where i dont care anymore..only here for my friends anyways..just got out of dating a guy i adore so much, so im not interested in dating anywaysfrown

but it will happen for ya..dont give up!!:smile: :wink:

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 10:37 AM
welcome to JSH..

:wink: flowerforyou drinker :heart:

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 10:36 AM
Sexual compatability is important..But I think U have to have that Mutual contact, communication too:smile:

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 07:35 AM
Stev

:wink: drinker drinker

awesome news!!!!
:heart:

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 05:40 AM
thanks frank:wink:

so truedrinker :heart:

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 05:21 AM
well first of all how can u go for someone who is married? i wouldnt even put myself in that position..I wouldnt even go on one date with a married man, unless u didnt know he was till later..and for him to date u being married, tells me he's no good!

chemistry is very important, then hopefully the rest will follow. communication, honesty, etc..

Im sure he's out there for u, shenerd..just stay away from the married ones please..flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 04:41 PM
hey at least u got some..i havent gotten one..oh wellohwell

i dont careindifferent

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 04:40 PM
yeh, some hard drugsflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 02:04 PM
hello:wink: :smile:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25