Community > Posts By > 19robert54

19robert54's photo
Mon 10/13/14 08:42 AM
Yeah the Chinese go get into their ****!!

19robert54's photo
Mon 10/13/14 08:41 AM
Now for my dear american ladies yes you are chasing men overseas for romance. Get this 80% american men don't want american wives. Now another surprise american women are 6 times more abusive than men inamerica. Yes your verbal n mental abuse counts. Not all american woman are bad but the bad ones are enough men bbelieve u make bad wives. You proved here u can be rude insulting accusing. At least 4 of you the another 4 2 pinay 2 non pinays both pinays both decent. So what's a man odds right here 4-2 u stink as wives. Friend in Texas marry pinay Wisconsin pinay fellow worker just file k1 for pinay boss n co workers east Europe ladies. Get over urself Ur going to disappear from the USA in a few generations. Nothing lady like handing out insult based on bs. None of u have expressed any knowledge of the topic . Oh playing the field I asked what that meant I got simple playing the field so how does it help???

19robert54's photo
Mon 10/13/14 08:23 AM
Funky there is no means no law anymore!!! Wake up smell the coffee!!! I don't do 12 year old!!! Wake up smell the coffee. You wanna talk about sex in the Philippines wake up!!! Google do what u must to have knowledge with Ur attitude it does not do any good for me to tell! Sex there is not underground. Foreigners arenot the ones selling 12 years into slavery. II'm saying u wanna get on a cause that's a much more urgent! More than two adults agreeing to a deal. Also u may not know manila and Angeles have Europea n usa women buying sex also. Get into their ****. But your damn message isn't even close to what I'm asking. Take Ur **** somewhere you have a little knowledge!!! Stop friggen judging people grow up!!!

19robert54's photo
Mon 10/13/14 05:26 AM
Want feed back for a ffm Ltr relationship pros coins ground rules but **** nobody has even had a threw way. My friend funky saw Philippine bought exploited hookers to the table

19robert54's photo
Mon 10/13/14 04:25 AM
No oops meant itI would waste charm on judgmental women

19robert54's photo
Mon 10/13/14 03:51 AM
The other judgemental alpha female dogs go take a hike or get a friggen relationship report back!

19robert54's photo
Mon 10/13/14 03:48 AM
Funky take your accusations shove em Ihave been with same mature 33 year old woman pinay for last 4 years. You have no clue what you are speaking about!!!! What about my children???? If they like to come to Phil's great! If u don't like the sex industry in the Phil's hope on a plane go tell em. I'm not the CEO

19robert54's photo
Mon 10/13/14 12:04 AM
Funky threw me into the sex industry from the get go mention my children questioned my fatherhood. I think it was a legit question. This isn't a sexual fantasy its about a man a woman the woman was bi curious tried it loved it but still loves the man. The woman would like to bring a full time gf into the picture. I didn't use pinay some here seem to havea problem with Tagalog. I wasn't expecting to be called vermin predator pervert. Itseemed the word jealousy also offended ssome not knowing pinay common traits. I will try this again as pinay pinay pinoy and use what little Tagalog I know I'm thinking Filipinos may have a better grasp on this. Thanks for the comment I respect your one on one relationship

19robert54's photo
Sun 10/12/14 06:48 PM
Hahaha nice one but I think the show is over. :)

19robert54's photo
Sun 10/12/14 05:57 PM
I do appreciate you being the thread critic not sure its going to win u any friends. Knowing a pinays nature and the fact I have not a single thing to hide giving someone I'm in a relationship my passwords isn't a problem. Trust has to be earned I don't think trust by faith will last long.

19robert54's photo
Sun 10/12/14 04:12 PM
Thanks mike yes the jealousy is a concern I gave my pibay Gf all my passwords just to end endless questions

19robert54's photo
Sun 10/12/14 03:41 PM
My Filipino friend is reading this thread she wondering what horrible things have happened these women. I try to explain western women empower themselves by belittling and insulting men. You have proved my point.

19robert54's photo
Sun 10/12/14 02:24 PM
Funky have you ever had a long term relationship with a female and a male??? I have a friend thatwas big curious she experience a woman and loved it now she is thinking she wants a gf but wants bf too do you have any advice

19robert54's photo
Sun 10/12/14 02:04 PM
Funkt not sure why u hate me maybe I remind u of Ur father.

19robert54's photo
Sun 10/12/14 01:48 PM
I'm hauling glass jars from Georgia to new York this weekend

19robert54's photo
Sun 10/12/14 01:33 PM
Funky my children r grown I had one gf last four years not a bunch of poor women I took advantage of. I thought u were Filipino ur in england. I'm thinking u like me to burn my passport and u will tell me where to live. And how to live. I'll live in the Philippines thanks. I will try to have a honest decent relationship. With one two three women however it works out. Thanks for your concern. They are sold to the Chinese.

19robert54's photo
Sun 10/12/14 12:36 PM
Funky there's a much worst problem there then old men coming to have fun. Would you like to tell this thread why there are no street kids over 12 years old? You have a sex trade there a sex industry and millions of good people. I'm not your problem

19robert54's photo
Sun 10/12/14 11:57 AM
So you are cherry picking my words and coming up with a conclusions. Its fairly well known Filipino womenare eextremely jealous women.

19robert54's photo
Sun 10/12/14 11:34 AM
Okay where did I say I wanted a hooker for a three some if that's what I wanted that would take 10 minutes inside manila bay cafe

19robert54's photo
Sun 10/12/14 11:16 AM
Mrld you have never had a three some. Why? Do I understand it correctly no man is worthy of it?