Community > Posts By > Annierooroo

Annierooroo's photo
Mon 05/21/18 09:52 PM
May sound cool but it's not lol.

Thanks ladies.

Annierooroo's photo
Mon 05/21/18 07:43 PM
Sometimes I find some accent hard to understand.

Annierooroo's photo
Mon 05/21/18 07:38 PM
Edited by Annierooroo on Mon 05/21/18 07:39 PM
Hi Scept

I'm good. I can't complain. I have Glandular fever lol and was told it is called the kissing disease. The problem I have is I haven't kissed anyone.

Oh well there must be a good side to it. :joy::kissing_smiling_eyes:

Annierooroo's photo
Mon 05/21/18 07:32 PM

I tend to like women that like being with me. It doesn't matter to them where we go or what we do, or if we do anything. We are together. These are the kind of women I gravitate towards. No elaborate dates required. It doesn't matter about money. Whether you have a little or a lot.

We are spontaneous. We don't plan. We do. And we do it together. To me, this type of woman is fun to be with. A man doesn't have to feel like he's on the spot all the time. No pressure. Just fun with each other.

The woman I've been seeing here lately, I bet I haven't spent 50 bucks on her this month. But, I've spent a lot of hrs with her. And we've had a ball. There are a lot of women out there that only want your respect, free time and attention. That's what I look for.

I've been with women that all they wanted was for a man to pay for everything while they made bills to be paid, and left them for me to pay while they blew their money everywhere else. I don't do that anymore. It's been a long time since I've been that dumb. My X was that way. Then after her, I went through two or three other women that were that way before I wised up.

To me, the women that only require my respect, free time and attention are the best dates.

Awesome Charles. Im very happy for you.

Annierooroo's photo
Mon 05/21/18 06:53 PM
Mmmmmm maybe one of the muscular builders.
The one with the rippling 6 pack.

Annierooroo's photo
Mon 05/21/18 06:48 PM
Hmmmm yum
You can stay Eric and join Mikey. Lol

Annierooroo's photo
Mon 05/21/18 06:46 PM

Omgslaphead
My thoughts buy your own stuff and stop expecting the man to do it. No wonder why guys have second thoughts.

If anything it should come from both parties without any expectations.

:thumbsup: Thanks Annie, that's basically the point I was trying to make. If it's expected, it becomes meaningless. It should be from the heart when they want to and from the heart when we want to... Better to give than receive kind of thing... from both. And even with that, it's more about how we treat each other than what material things we give to each other.

Totally agree with you.
The men should feel appreciated and respected too.
It doesn't have to cost anything. It could be helping each other around each other's homes or in what the other one likes to do.

Annierooroo's photo
Mon 05/21/18 05:08 PM
Omgslaphead
My thoughts buy your own stuff and stop expecting the man to do it. No wonder why guys have second thoughts.

If anything it should come from both parties without any expectations.

Annierooroo's photo
Mon 05/21/18 12:54 PM
Hi guys

Annierooroo's photo
Sun 05/20/18 09:38 PM
Being a Christian aint you supposed to look at the heart not the outer appearances? I Samuel 16:7
White slim petite. Limit yourself to a small group and you could be missing out on God's best for you.

Annierooroo's photo
Sun 05/20/18 09:22 PM
Edited by Annierooroo on Sun 05/20/18 09:22 PM
Im on the bench but the fried chicken is tempting.
rofl rofl

Annierooroo's photo
Sun 05/20/18 08:07 PM
Food cooked by someone else.

Annierooroo's photo
Sun 05/20/18 08:03 PM
Edited by Annierooroo on Sun 05/20/18 08:04 PM
No no no
You guys are looking at it the wrong way.

Look at it that you are the one that got away and its their loss.

They will never experience your presence again and they will deeply miss you.
This is the best revenge. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Annierooroo's photo
Sun 05/20/18 05:37 PM
Sounds nice Pisces
Enjoy yourself.
TTYL

Annierooroo's photo
Sun 05/20/18 05:34 PM

better get to work catching up then annietongue2 laugh

Ewwwe Eric :joy:
Not with in me. Not even sure if I could be persuaded with money jewelry or food.
I'm too old school.
I would be more likely to catch something I don't want lol
rofl

Annierooroo's photo
Sun 05/20/18 04:59 PM
Like a bus ran me over.

Annierooroo's photo
Sun 05/20/18 04:57 PM
Good afternoon Pisces

Annierooroo's photo
Sun 05/20/18 01:18 PM
So true Greeneyes