Community > Posts By > mini1x

mini1x's photo
Sat 11/29/14 10:09 AM
I know some 500 year old women who still look pretty hot!

mini1x's photo
Sat 11/29/14 10:02 AM
Lol lots of good ones, too bad I can't find them on Netflix.

Remembered one, I don't know if it qualifies as obscure though:

Tucker and Dale vs Evil

mini1x's photo
Sat 11/29/14 09:56 AM
There really should be no expectation on either side whether something will or will not happen. That includes sex, "clicking", whatever. Things will happen naturally in their own time... or not ever. To me, those "rules" of dating were valid in highschool I guess, when I had no clue about all this stuff, but I hope I know better now.

For some, the chemistry is so intense on that first date that sex will happen. For others, the burn takes longer to build up. It's all a matter of matching and compatibility. This is why some dates work out and some don't. Usually, I don't think it's the fault of either, it's just a mismatch that's all.

mini1x's photo
Sat 11/29/14 09:37 AM
That should be in bold letters on your page seacoast! I have a feeling that will be an important skill in your relationship. bigsmile

But your profile looks good.

I also was clueless on the fun bit. Must check mine too!

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 07:01 PM
Another foreign flick that wasn't big in the US:

OSS117 - Cairo, Nest of Spies

Jean Dujardin is a genius actor

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 06:43 PM
Does this answer your question?

http://youtu.be/39YUXIKrOFk

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 06:24 PM
Edited by mini1x on Fri 11/28/14 06:25 PM
Cheers Stan! drinker

Ladies and Gentlemen:
http://youtu.be/JNM4atakanI

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 06:02 PM
Diabolo Acetin

(anagram of my real name)

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 05:57 PM
Maybe this will help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNM4atakanI

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 05:54 PM
Respect is a right. Adoration is earned and not a one way street. I adore women who adore me. flowerforyou

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 05:36 PM
Best post I've read!
drinker

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 05:31 PM
You look cute kids! Congrats!
drinker

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 05:30 PM
Edited by mini1x on Fri 11/28/14 05:31 PM
Huntsville, Alabama

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 02:10 PM

Ok, this is why some men (like me) get all confused about this.

You want a man that will protect and take care of you, and you stay at home and do the homemaker part. Fine, that is a gender role assignment, and that works if you accept it.

But then you turn around and complain that men don't share in doing the homemaking part as well.

Sorry, this doesn't make sense to me.

If you were addressing me, may I suggest reading it again? I didn't say the woman stays at home to do the homemaker part.
As for your later posting that you want a woman who's independent etc: I think we can safely say that like most single men, most single women are financially independent, since they're living on their own.
I was talking about the typical masculine that has the drive and need to protect and provide. The woman can make thrice as much as her man, that tendency should still be there. You're solely focusing on money, I'm not, all but. But it should extend to money as well. Would you leave your woman if she happened to lose her job? Or maybe had an accident and couldn't work anymore? Or couldn't find a job anymore?
Sorry .. not my kind of man ..

Well, when you mention provide, I'm assuming finance. My post was not directed specifically at you btw, it was several posts I was answering.

Fyi, I provided and protected, as you say, through two marriage. In fact, I still provide financially.

As for protection, we all protect our own family. We all should be willing to do it, men or women. Yes, we men are generally more capable of physically protecting our loved ones.

I'm just guessing here, but I think what you're looking for is a feeling of security. If that's what you want in a relationship that's your prerogative of course. In my opinion it's not a sounds basis for forming one.

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 12:59 PM
Right now, a certain place in Malaysia.

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 12:22 PM
Watched Cannibal last night. It was a good tense movie, lame ending.

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 12:21 PM
Be warned, all online people are a figment of your imagination.

Waving an imaginary hello!

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 12:14 PM
Lol, I was in an eastern block country, of course I knew they were fake!
pitchfork

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 12:11 PM

I think both should be contributing!

I guess if I am earning top bucks and make more than sufficient for the household, and he is not, then, it would make sense for one to keep house, especially when children are involved (vice versa applies). If that is not the case, then both should be out there contributing!

You've earned you A for today miss! drinker

I'm with you I firmly believe there should be no gender assignments in a relationship or marriage. Whatever works, works. But according to the other topic I posted in, seems most women want a traditional relationship or marriage. I'm guessing this makes us the one percenters? :banana:

mini1x's photo
Fri 11/28/14 12:01 PM
Lol I'm with you on that one Pancho.

I sat and watched the lunar landing live on sattelite tv in glorious black and white... I was seven.

I skipped first class to watch the first shuttle launch... college

Stayed up to watch the first MTV broadcast, Video Killed the Radio Star.