Community > Posts By > Pope4u

Pope4u's photo
Sun 05/10/15 07:26 AM
thank you so much @Kaustuv and Pansytilly....I hope am making your day.

Pope4u's photo
Sun 05/10/15 07:16 AM
if you have Faith you can do anything.

Pope4u's photo
Sun 05/10/15 07:13 AM

if you people reason with me, deeply you will agree with me that with the power of FAITH so strong in you...you can move the mountain....meanwhile, the very power of LOVE is very very varied.

Old Son,Reason and Faith are Opposites!

@Conrad, I mean if you definitely see what am seen concerning FAITH you do anything.

Pope4u's photo
Sun 05/10/15 06:22 AM
if you people reason with me, deeply you will agree with me that with the power of FAITH so strong in you...you can move the mountain....meanwhile, the very power of LOVE is very very varied.

Pope4u's photo
Sun 05/10/15 06:22 AM

Pope4u's photo
Sun 05/10/15 06:12 AM
you know, love is the most essential...there is power in love, hmmn! but the power of faith is so strong and fixed

Pope4u's photo
Sun 05/10/15 06:06 AM
good of you @ dcastel

Pope4u's photo
Sun 05/10/15 05:56 AM
Children Are Quick and Always Speak Their Minds
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
CLASS: Gloria .
TEACHER: No, that's wrong Christina : Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me
how I spell it.
(I Love this child)
Bene: Yesterday you said it's H to O.
TEACHER: Davis, why do you always get so dirty?
Davis: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than
you are.
_______________________________ TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with
' I. '
Suzzy: I is...
TEACHER: No, Millie...... always say, 'I am.'
Suzzy: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the
alphabet' _______________________________
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped
down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted
it. Now, Forman, do you know why his father
didn't punish him?
Forman: Because George still had the axe in his hand......
good cook. ______________________________
TEACHER: Jerry , your composition on 'My Dog'
is exactly the same as your brother's.. Did you
copy his?
Jerry : No sir, It's the same dog.
(I want to adopt this kid!!!) ____________________________
TEACHER: Kukuwaa, what do you call a person
who keeps on talking when people are no longer
interested?
Kukuwaa: A teacher

Pope4u's photo
Thu 05/07/15 07:20 AM
I am nature created by God...the blessing of God is upon me and everyday by day people all over the World are praying to have me, some people are even kill because of me....am plenty, am scarce...am not enough, even am more than enough....who am I....???????rack your brain and tell me who I am. Thanks.

Pope4u's photo
Wed 04/29/15 07:02 AM
hello dear Fox, why should you said that?.

Pope4u's photo
Wed 04/29/15 06:49 AM
Brethren, supposing you're just coming out from Church on Sunday, on your way home at one corner of your side you sees a very big bag full of $Dollar......and inside that very big bag found a corpse....packed with money and looking around, fortunately nobody is around you...so on the spot what would you do????.....this question is just expressing opinion and Buttress your point....okay?

Pope4u's photo
Wed 04/29/15 06:17 AM
Bible Verse - Colossians 3:15 ()
15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.

Pope4u's photo
Wed 04/29/15 06:15 AM
Bible Verse - Colossians 3:16 ()
16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

Pope4u's photo
Wed 04/29/15 05:38 AM

"20 Things That ONE Ought To Do In Life!" :tongue:

01. Look at see through glass and when someone is on the other side shout "OH MY GOD, I'M HIDEOUS!"

02. Bring a big chair into the elevator facing away from the door and when someone walks in, dramatically turn and say 'we've been expecting you.'

03. Walk up to someone, hand them a potato, look them in the eyes and deadpan 'with great power, comes great responsibility.' Walk away.

04. Call someone to tell them you can't talk right now.

05. Point at someone and shout "You're one of them!" Run and pretend to trip. Crawl away slowly.

06. Buy a do-nut and complain that there's a hole in it.

07. Put Mayonnaise in a bowl, freeze it, and tell your friend it's ice cream.

08. Put up a "Lost Dog" poster with a picture of a cat on it.

09. In a public toilet, pass a note under the door next to you saying, "They're onto us. We need to go."

10. Walk up to a random person and say, "Wow! You've changed, I still have your picture from five years ago." And hold up a picture of potato.

11. Call McDonald's asking for directions to Burger King.

12. Order a pizza 5 minutes before New Years, and when it comes, yell, "I ORDERED THIS THING A YEAR AGO!"

13. Bring a desk on an elevator. When people try to get on ask if they have an appointment.

14. Go to an electronic store with a banana and say that you want to upgrade to an apple.

15. Call Pizza Hut and ask for the phone number to Domino's.

16. Hide a walk talkie in a bush and scare people that walk by.

17. Get on a crowded elevator with a bag in your hands, sigh and say "darn my snake got loose again".

18. When someone asks you if you know what time it is, say yes and walk away.

19. Dress up as a duck and throw bread at people and say,"HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?!! HUH?!!!!

20. Go to a pet shop, point at an employee, and shout "I WANT THAT ONE MOMMY!!!"

:wink:

wow!!!...this is very funny I like it...so keep it up.

Pope4u's photo
Wed 04/29/15 05:34 AM

A man met a lion in d bush, he knelt down, closed his eyes & started praying. When he opend his eyes, he saw d lion kneeling in front of him & was praying too. He was shocked. He asked d lion "Are u a Christian"? The lion replied "Mumu. Dn't u pray b4 u eat"? D man fainted. Dn't laugh alone. Pls put a smile on someone's face by sharing.

Who is Mumu?...laugh

you know 'MUMU' is a local slang here in Nigeria which indicate an idiot....and if you read the story, you will see that man is an idiotic person asking the Lion "are a Christian?'....laughing..... ah...aah....!!!!.....still....laughing.!!.. eeeh!

Pope4u's photo
Sat 04/25/15 12:11 PM
Edited by Pope4u on Sat 04/25/15 12:49 PM
MY WIFE DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!
a conversation between Psychologist (P) and Husband (H):
P: what do you for a living mr. Brandy?
H: I work as an accountant in a Bank.
P: and your Wife?
H: she is just a house wife only, because she doesn't work.
P: who makes breakfast for your family in the morning?
H: my wife, because she doesn't work.
P: at what time your wife wake up in the morning to make breakfast?
H: at around 5am, because she cleans house first before making breakfast.
P: how do your kids go school?
H: my wife takes them to school because she doesn't work.
P: after taking your kids to school, what does she do?
H: she goes to market then back home quickly for cooking and laundry, you know she doesn't work.
P: in the evening, after you back home from office, what do you do?
H: take rest because am tired due to all day works and stress.
P: what does your wife do then?
H: she prepares meal, serving our kids, and prepare table for me, cleaning dishes then take our kids to bed.
100%√= whom do you think works the more from the story above???.........express your feelings.

the daily routines of your wive started from morning down to the late night.....that's called DOESN'T WORK??!!..
Yes being housewives do not need any certificate of study, or even high position, yet their role/part is very important!!...lolzz!!!!.
appreciate your wives, because their sacrifices are uncountable. this should be a reminder and reflection to all of us to understand and appreciate each others roles.

All about WOMAN....!!!
When she's quiet, millions of things are running in her mind...
When she stares at you, she's wondering why she loves you so much in spite of being taken for granted.
When she says I will stand by you, she will stand by you like a rock...lolzz!
Never hurt her or take her for granted.

Forward this message to every Woman to makes her smiles and to every man to makes him realize the worth of a WOMAN...lolzzzzz!!!.

Pope4u's photo
Sat 04/25/15 10:52 AM

What can a man do to please a woman, can a man
die for a woman, also can a woman die for a man. If
they fall in love to each other or not in love???.....??????......please express your opinion concerning this.

Women LOVE to be asked
" What do you want? "
" What do you need ?"
" What do you think ?"

:thumbsup:

nice one Euro....thanks so much am very grateful
I like people with wide thought...keep it up.

Pope4u's photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:16 AM

Two factory workers are talking. The woman says, "I can make the boss give me the day off." The man replies, "And how would you do that?" The woman says, "Just wait and see." She then hangs upside down from the ceiling. The boss comes in and says, "What are you doing?" The woman replies, "I'm a light bulb." The boss then says, "You've been working so much that you've gone crazy. I think you need to take the day off." The man starts to follow her and the boss says, "Where are you going?" The man says, "I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark." :wink:

A teacher wanted to teach her students about self-esteem, so she asked anyone who thought they were stupid to stand up. One kid stood up and the teacher was surprised. She didn'��t think anyone would stand up so she asked him, "Why did you stand up?" He answered, "��I didn'��t want to leave you standing up by yourself.":wink:

It was Christmas Eve. A woman came home to her husband after a day of busy shopping. Later on that night when she was getting undressed for bed, he noticed a mark on the inside of her leg. "What is that?" he asked. She said, "I visited the tattoo parlor today. On the inside of one leg I had them tattoo 'Merry Christmas,' and on the inside of the other one they tattooed 'Happy New Year.'" Perplexed, he asked, "Why did you do that?" "Well," she replied, "now you can't complain that there's never anything to eat between Christmas and New Years!" :wink:

A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off.
" The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking." Johnny asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!" :wink:

wow!......this is great I like it.

Pope4u's photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:03 AM
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. (1 Corinthians 13:4-7)

Pope4u's photo
Thu 04/23/15 12:58 AM
DOES ALCOHOL INTAKE AFFECTS FERTILITY??

Alot of People just engage in certain habits for the fun of it without really considering its sight effects; after reading this article; maybe you will have a change of heart, I pray you do.

HEALTH TIPS #6
Does alcohol intake really affect fertility? How much alcohol is safe for me? What are the effects of alcohol on the growing fetus during pregnancy? WHAT, HOW, WHICH, WHEN??? Your questions will get answers now.

NOW READ BELOW...

Alcohol as we all know is harmful to the body when taken in large quantities. Its adverse effects may be seen immediately after consumption of large volume or chronic adverse effects that manifest years after prolong and consistent consumption of alcohol. To answer the question above, the answer is a Capital ‘YES’, alcohol does affect you in person & disrupts fertility in a wider angle and this affects both men and women respectively. For conception to take place, both partners must be fertile. Alcohol leads to infertility by reducing the concentration of circulating sexual hormones (hypogonadism). In this article we will look at the
various ways alcohol affects fertility in men and in women.

ALCOHOL & FEMALE FERTILITY:
Several studies carried out have shown that woman who drink heavily have decreased fertility from higher rates of ovulation failure, disorders of menstruation and the suppression of female reproductive hormones that modulates the ovarian cycle. Excessive
alcohol consumption damages the liver causing and alteration in receptors needed to activate/metabolize the female reproductive hormones. These receptors are also found in the ovaries and there are responsible for
the stimulation of the ovaries for ovulation to take place. It is also
important to note that alcohol does not only affect the ability to conceive in women, it also increases the risk of
spontaneous miscarriages, preterm labour, low birth weight babies, premature separation of the placenta from the uterus, intrauterine fetal death, birth defects and fetal alcohol syndrome. Alcohol via different mechanisms affects fertility in females. In addition to the disruption in receptors and hormonal deregulation, excessive alcohol intake affects nutritional status. Chronic alcoholics have lower levels of folate, vitamin B, vitamin E, and other essential micro-nutrients like zinc, magnesium needed for the proper functioning of the menstrual cycle.

LADIES! STAY CLEAR OF ALCOHOL, IT IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH & FOETUS***

ALCOHOL & MEN FERTILITY:
As earlier mentioned, both partners have a role to play in fertility. Sperms are produced by the testis by direct stimulation from the testosterone secreted by the pituitary gland in the brain. Excessive alcohol
consumption disrupts the effect of testosterone on the testis from increase metabolism by the liver and desensitization of the testes to the testosterone. In addition to this, excessive alcohol intake will also lead to anxiety, brain malfunctions, indulging in destructive habits like molestation, rape & the likes etc, depression, erectile dysfunction etc. For the production of healthy sperm cells, adequate nutrition is essential. Nutrients e.g. folate, molybdenum, zinc, vitamins and magnesium obtained from nutrition which is severely impaired in men who drink alcohol leads to the production of unhealthy and defective sperms. Alcohol reduces sperm count, increases the number of defective
sperms, and decreases the motility of sperm cells/their ability to swim in the female reproductive tract to fertilize the ovum.

Waiting until when you are trying to conceive before giving up on alcohol may not be the best because of the damage it may have already caused on your reproductive system. To this end, As a general rule, it is advised to you take 0% of alcohol or no alcohol at all to reduce possible adverse effects associated with chronic alcoholism.

**MEN, EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL INTAKE WILL KILL YOU QUICKLY, ABSTAIN PLEASE!!!

I hope, this article blesses somebody today, if you are blessed by it, PLEASE SHARE WITH FRIENDS & FAMILIES..