Community > Posts By > brugmansia

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 09:01 AM
Lots of people comment on your horny poetry.Mostly asking for more.I don't know you well enough yet to join in.I am a bit sick humour wise and you have managed to keep it horny yet clean.I have no wish to dirty the flow. I appreciate your creativity though.Waffle,waffle,blah,blah.Nipple,bottom,cockring etc.Peace and love.

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 08:50 AM
Hello plastic pancakes,

Polished I am not mate.Roughly hewn.I look forward to reading your stuff mate and thanks.

Wet cake was a term I heard in an episode of black books with Dylan Moran. "I can feel pieces of my brain falling away like wet cake".Beautiful. He tried to clean himself internally with oven cleaner."If it can clean an oven,it can clean me"was his reasoning.He was of course wrong.

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 08:27 AM
I like the "blue but nice" line. I would like to read another one including the girl beneath the ice,with a face blue but nice. The rest was not as good as that line.That line is class.Inspired you strange man. Her chuff was chewy,blue and tough,If only I could defrost her just enough,mmmmm he thought,heating lamps,a series of pulleys,lifts and ramps. Keep writing mate. I have read much of it but comment rarely. I have little to add but encouragement. I am not into necro,gerbils or cats,but I will play with any words.I am no word racist. Peace

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 07:58 AM
Hello poets.Just processing thoughts in a cathartic way like the rest of you. This is the only reason I stop off here now.Changed my mind about alot of things but I like reading the words,so process the pain and let in the joy.Peace and love to you all.

I've done some things and I've seen some stuff,
Some of which I am even proud of,
Like I loved the feeling of being in love,
Ive done lots of stuff until my nose stings,
Love is another one of those things,
You do a line and it feels good,
You're high in love and you've got wood,
The fires ablaze,you're stacking it high,
Using eachother until you both die.

I've done some stuff and done some things,
Drugs are another one of those stings,
Opiates are only good for grief,
Stops the pain from wounding too deep,
Use cocaine for hating god,
If he exists,I'll poke him in the eye,the treacherous sod,
Hate is tiring and ages the soul,
Another drug to fill that hole,
Hat's off to Mary Jane,
balance and peace restored again.

Until I die I will live for stuff,
And doing things I'm even proud of,
Do the stuff that really stings,
That makes the soul whole and makes the heart sing,
Angelic psychedelic,
Love on a higher plane,
Doing the mushroom dance,
Goodbye to pain.

Thanks for reading.I am off to read yours now.I don't often comment because adding waffle is pointless and criticism is what critics do.
Peace and love people.Stardust one and all. P.S I don't care about anybody's religious views so don't bombard me for not being a god fan.I am not interested.Freedom of speech.Je suis Charlie.Amen.

no photo
Wed 01/07/15 08:31 AM
Hello again dude,
Hope you are well.Just cruising by to check out the creative ones.I did not expect to find that kind of stimulation here.It is the only reason I stopped by again.Gonna read some more.See you about no doubt,peace out.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 09:15 AM
Is there someone who looks after you? I wish you well and hope you get better.Best wishes.Watch that fried food won't you.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 09:01 AM
I was responding to the Russian girls question when you trolled me.Not sure what your problem is. I have met many people like you in my time.Nasty for the sake of it. I am glad I have gotten under your skin. I can just see you getting all sweaty and huffy. Most amusing. I bet you eat alot of sausage. Watch your heart. Wouldn't want you to stress yourself to death or anything.Yap,yap. Wanna play? Fetch boy. Is that the best you can do."well you are ugly". Grow a brain.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 07:30 AM
As my mind fell like wet cake to the ground,
It came around with ultrasound,
Reducing the torment bit by bit,
Cleaned off the s...,
That stifles it.
Reducing the nitro,
That burns so fast,
replaced with an amine,
Some peace at last.

Yes it comes,it comes,it comes around,
Like ultrasound,
When I hit the ground,
Ripping through my atoms like a jet,
I'm not there yet,Stuff to forget,
Not embittered by the flavour,so the odds are in my favour,
sonicated,bruised,but still plenty left to use.

I still know,very much so,
There are people out there,who are kind and aware,
people who know what it really means to care,
Those people give me hope and with a monster bag of dope,
I'll come around when I hit the ground,
The wet cake thats my mind and ultrasound.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 06:36 AM
Peace and love to you all.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 06:15 AM
He growled at me first like a little sleeve dog. Yap,snipe. Not my fault I have sharper teeth ;)

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 05:50 AM
Vasaline machine,
10 gerbils dead,
tried a cat instead,
vasaline machine yeah,
The cat wasn't keen,
It just made it mean,
Claws still scratch through vasaline.
Vasaline machine,
Tried a different tack,
lying on my back,
vasaline machine,
Shaved the cats hair,
No claws oh yeah.

Back again to you.You sick,sick man.Beats being boringly heartbroken.I thank you for the sick little diversion.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 03:40 AM

Not interested, as i met the best here in Scotland! :smile:

Nice you feel that way in a pukey way. Smile. Tooth rottingly sweet.
The best is subjective and individual.If her ex feels the same way,I
will give you a hat and a balloon to go with your icecream.Is it delusion flavoured?

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 03:16 AM

As I see marriage as a load of balls anyway,I can't think of a better reason than to marry just to get one person out of the s...
For no other reason.
However,saying that,I live in Scotland and I would not wish that on anybody unless they enjoyed living in a fridge.
I would be more inclined to marry for convenience with someone in Australia.At least then I would also get a passport to somewhere warm.

Depends where you live in Scotland, just like anywhere else, it's what you make it. I love it here and don't want to move anywhere else, as Scotland, is a good country. Maybe it's you who is the problem? Different area, same problem? YOU!

Simply expressing it is no tropical paradise you over sensitive special person. I did not insult Scotland,I insulted the climate,which is balls most of the time. Fact and not my fault.Enjoy your icecream special one.I won't apologize for liking the sun.

no photo
Tue 12/30/14 03:09 PM
Spells are a way of organising thoughts into a cohesive intention.Self hypnosis of a form.Meditation is more useful but requires a still mind capable of stopping the world.No internal dialogue.Letting the answer come to you without searching for it.Spells are about forcing the issue with ritual to cement your will and make you stronger.Some need organization and ritual.I prefer stillness of mind and patience.Its all individual.

I am not religious at all.I have simply studied the natural ones that have no Christian restrictions.Mostly to take the drugs they take for entheogenic explorations.My conclusion is.An it harm none,do what thou wilt. Yes I have practiced,but only to see which discipline was most useful for lateral thought.Like oneself,not too be taken too literally or seriously.Intention is everything.

no photo
Tue 12/30/14 02:29 PM
With a pineapple thrust up my ignoble behind,
The pain of it all overwhelms me,
The tears make me blind,
To a future thats free,
Of the pineapple that scratches within,
In time it will shrink and at least i'll be pissed,
Cos a pineapples stuffed full of enzymes.
Give love a wide berth,
If you have no wish to give birth,
To a rotten pineapple.
Ownership is not love nor none of the above,
So leave before a pineapple stuffs you.
Amen.

no photo
Tue 12/30/14 01:54 PM
No luck is a matter of perspective. Maybe the worst person that could have happened to your life passed you over,leaving the best one to come.

no photo
Tue 12/30/14 01:49 PM
God is Dog spelt backwards. Dog likes it when people are happy.

no photo
Tue 12/30/14 01:39 PM

my attitude toward anyone is created only by their first attitude towards me, having nothing to do with race, color, sect or creed.

as all can be beautiful, and all can be ugly.

glasses

I wish there were more like you.I am also a mirror in that respect.I also wish there were more like me.

no photo
Tue 12/30/14 01:36 PM
As I see marriage as a load of balls anyway,I can't think of a better reason than to marry just to get one person out of the s...
For no other reason.
However,saying that,I live in Scotland and I would not wish that on anybody unless they enjoyed living in a fridge.
I would be more inclined to marry for convenience with someone in Australia.At least then I would also get a passport to somewhere warm.

no photo
Tue 12/30/14 01:29 PM
I like it.A bit eminem but I won't apologize for liking him despite how uncool it makes me. High praise indeed intended