Meet Seniors From Fleetwood
Don't spend your golden years alone! Find single senior women and men looking for dates, friends, and activity partners in Fleetwood! Meet senior singles in Fleetwood today — sign up for Mingle2's free dating services for Fleetwood's single senior men and women!
Mingle2 is 100% FREE! Put away your credit card, you'll never pay a cent to use this site.
Fleetwood Senior Dating
Johnson City Senior Dating
59 year old woman
I would like to meet someone close enough to where I live to have a relationship.
Newton Senior Personals
54 year old woman
"Christian BBW Looking for the Right One"
Single, Christian lady looking for a man who enjoys some of the same things - including romance! ;-) I like music, especially singing, spending time with my family and friends, and while I enjoy...
Advance Senior Dating Website
50 year old woman
"Looking for my one true love!"
I was married to my high school sweetheart all my life, stayed to raise two beautiful children and now it is time for me! I love to travel and everything about the beach!! I hate cold weather...
Charlotte Senior Personals
63 year old woman
"C'est si bon!"
Independent, confident, intelligent, articulate, passionate, hopeless romantic, tenderhearted, great sense of humor. I LIKE TO HAVE FUN and everyday is a new adventure. I see the world in...
Greensboro Senior Dating Website
68 year old woman
"Looking for a real Southern Gentleman"
I'm looking for some one who may enjoy some of the same things that I like to do.Someone that can be a good friend as well as a good companion.I like to go fishing(I can bait my own hook)travel, take...
Mooresville Senior Personals
52 year old man
48 years old 5' 11" tall Black Hair Blue Eyes about 185lbs. average build. Looking for a friend with benfits. No strings attached.
Senior Dating in Salisbury
53 year old man
"I like younger women that can keep up with me"
Blurb smurb,,,if you take care of yourself I want to meet you.
Lincolnton Senior Dating
62 year old woman
"Looking for my closeby best friend"
Hi there.I am looking for that someone special to have some good times with and enjoy all the good things that life has to offer. Would like to find a friend and hopefully that friendship will turn...
Greeneville Senior Personals
61 year old man
"Lifes just a little bit better when enjoying it with someone special."
Looking for someone to enjoy life with. Looking for a friend-and see how and if it grows. Enjoy just about any/all adventures except skidiving and cauliflower. Can have a great weekend riding my...
Christiansburg Senior Personals
50 year old woman
"somewhere, out there..."
I'm just an ordinary woman looking to find the love of my life. Me and how many others? haha Pretty low maintenance, happy 99% of the time (the other 1% I'm at work), love the outdoors, the beach,...
Other North Carolina Cities:
- West Jefferson Senior Personals
- Deep Gap Senior Personals
- Todd Senior Personals
- Purlear Senior Personals
- Glendale Springs Senior Personals
- Jefferson Senior Personals
- Boone Senior Personals
- Ferguson Senior Personals
- Warrensville Senior Personals
- Creston Senior Personals
- Millers Creek Senior Personals
- Zionville Senior Personals
- Crumpler Senior Personals
- Lansing Senior Personals
- Trade Senior Personals
- Grassy Creek Senior Personals
- Vilas Senior Personals
- Scottville Senior Personals
- Boomer Senior Personals
- Mc Grady Senior Personals