Topic: A Welcome from the Administration
Joined Tue 07/11/06
Hi, and welcome to Mingle2! This forum is where you can introduce yourself to the rest of the Community. We want your experience here to be a fun, friendly, and productive one. Toward that end, read on...
Here are the DOs of the Community and site:
- Say something in your profile.
- Upload a photo of yourself. This is a dating site, so people want to put a face to a name and see the "real" you.
- Before posting, you'll need to familiarize yourself with the forum rules.
- For questions about site functions, please post in the Help section.
- For questions about how the forums function, feel free to email a moderator. A list of current moderators can be found here.
- Invite your friends. This helps grow the Community. If everyone invites one friend, the site doubles in size.
- Have fun and enjoy yourself. If you're respectful to others, you'll get respect in return.
We also have some DON'Ts, of course:
- Do not post sexually suggestive topics in this 'New Members Welcome Area' forum. This area is for introducing yourself to the community, and that is about it. Topics such as "Looking to hook up" will be promptly deleted. We will be strict about this policy.
- Do not post your personal information. Phone numbers, email addresses, and other contact information will be removed. This is for the safety of all our members.
- On a related note, don't give out any personal information to another person without taking the time to get to know him or her.
- Never, ever give money to a person you meet on Mingle2. People are here to meet and date, not solicit funds.
Thanks for your attention. We do hope you enjoy your stay here.
Edited by vanchau on Wed 11/15/06 10:23 AM