Community > Posts By > Bart

Bart's photo
Sat 06/01/24 04:55 PM

and therein lies the problem with the Democrats. Anything goes, as long as you "got" Trump. A serious rise in crime doesn't matter because you got him. Every person in America paying 20% more for everything doesn't matter because you got him. Illegals by the MILLIONS coming across our border unvetted doesn't matter because you got him. Dependence on foreign oil doesn't matter because you got him. Two new wars doesn't matter because you got him. Being feckless and weak on the foreign stage doesn't matter because you got him.

It's all irrational emotional thinking from simpletons whose ONLY motivation, even to the detriment of their home county, is due to disliking Trump. Trump has his faults, but few can say their life and the world outlook is better under Biden.

Crime's not going up since Biden got into office; crime rates are down, despite Trump claiming crime is up. Not surprised, since the guy's a pathological liar. The Biden administration negotiated a border deal that would've cleared out millions of undocumented immigrants, but Trump shut it down.

Honestly, if Trump goes to jail, we could probably fix a lot more problems. For all your claims of "trump derangement" it seems Republicans are deranged by Trump's agenda to make himself supreme ruler.

You should take a 2nd look at MrGood Guys post. The country is worse off by far than we were under Trump. No matter what democrat DAs or the cooked up numbers say about crime. Unless the people feel safe they aren’t safe. Same with food and gas prices, Same with world peace and border security.Biden is responsible for how people feel about their every day life and you guys seem to think you are gaining votes and doing what america wants by getting Trump . That kind of strategy is what brought Robert DeNiro to the court square to make a fool out of his self. Just looks juvenile and Pety

Bart's photo
Sat 06/01/24 04:26 PM
Edited by Bart on Sat 06/01/24 04:28 PM

But that’s simply more situational ethics
Now you’re saying that because many people do something that that makes it okay
But not everyone eats cows
I certainly don’t
Most of the world doesn’t
And about heating and cooling our little lives?
If we don’t rapidly switch over to renewable energy then the planet is doomed
There’s not much heating or air conditioning homes on a desert planet
What is more important- us being rich and comfortable or our grandchildren being able to survive a desert climate?

That just seems so far out of stretch to me and (I think) the greater majority of people thought the world.. please explain what happens when the planet is “ doomed”…

Bart's photo
Sat 06/01/24 03:59 PM

I don’t go in for situational ethics
Ethics are absolute
Something is either right or wrong

What you are saying is this:
Because china is doing the wrong thing
Then we can too

No, that’s not what I’m saying . I’m saying let’s use all options to make heating or cooling our homes and ways for commuting and travel affordable… I don’t think it’s right or wrong just as is it right or wrong to raise and eat cows , it’s what we do…

Bart's photo
Sat 06/01/24 03:30 PM
Edited by Bart on Sat 06/01/24 03:34 PM

Actually I’m right there with you on both of those two issues
Especially about the Black Lives Matter thing
Police are the only thing that’s keeping the country from spiraling into utter chaos and violence
The police deserve out total respect and also much much higher salaries

But this doesn’t stop me from voting blue
My main issue is protecting the environment and you know that Voldemort sure ain’t going to do that

You don’t have to crash our energy security by “saving the environment” but that’s the only way Joe thinks he can do that.. Trump just wants to make our lives more comfortable with our own energy security with Solar and wind and fossil fuel ..we are not ready to scrap our idea of using a national commodity like what’s under our own ground. Only 8 of the 500,000 electric charging stations are now installed ( not all 8 are hooked up to charge yet). But mayor Pete said they will be hooked up by 2032. 8 in 3 years but 442,000 in the next 8 years. Good luck with that.. besides all that, unless China starts believing in your global warming theory , anything we do will make very little change in the atmosphere…

Bart's photo
Sat 06/01/24 02:16 PM

You’re quite right mortman
Yeah I know that quotes were not necessary but I just thought it might make it funnier
I can’t take these political arguments too seriously anymore. I tend to joke around in the face of conflict

By the way I’m keeping my fingers crossed he goes to jail but I’m not going to hold my breath.

I bet Hunter spends a night in jail before Trump ever does.. that’s another sample of how “ fair and unbiased “ Biden’s DOJ will be judged,, I say a plea bargain or some slap on the wrist. They have already let him sit out the statute of limitations on any charges of tax fraud .. now he’s claiming the gun store owner changed the form Hunter filled out. Yea right…

Bart's photo
Sat 06/01/24 12:11 PM
Blah, blah , blah,, you see it from a get Trump with any subverted rule of law point of view , the statute of limitations was already past but let’s dig it up and pump life into it, kind of like Cadaver Joe… believe me if the Supreme Court gets it it will be overturned.. it seems TDS has infected all facets of law and order in this country…

Bart's photo
Sat 06/01/24 11:26 AM

To all you democrats that are so giddy with the Trump conviction and the perversion of our legal system, enjoy it for now because you just guaranteed a Trump win in November.. the people that support a fair and unbiased legal system will vote to stop this kind of corruption coming from the democrats. You people with no caricature or integrity just fed Popeye a case of spinach .. your woo-hoos will soon turn into boo-hoos than we can see who gets the last laugh.

Why should a fair and unbiased legal system let a criminal politician commit dozens of crimes without consequences? Michael Cohen went to prison for his part in the same crimes. It's Trump's turn to face consequences.

Yea, that’s what republicans have been asking since Hillary got to play her get out of jail free card and that fair and unbiased system won’t even look into Joes crimes that that same system have been covering up for years.. That rant of fair and unbiased is not selling . No one’s buying it !

Bart's photo
Sat 06/01/24 11:18 AM

The trial was a sham in the NYC. The appeal will take place soon. During the upcoming election the Marxists leaders will do all they can to keep their little Puppet man, Biden in office of POTUS.

That was not a sham trial. The judge ran everything "by the book" and did everything he could to give Trump's team a fair shot. It's not their fault Trump hired such incompetent lawyers and then ignored their advice. Trump did this to himself, and he's got no good way to appeal. All he can do is stall for time.

LMAO… from the jury selection to the closing arguments , plenty of discrepancies by the judge to have a successful appeal, if there is still such a thing as a fair judicial system in NY city..

Bart's photo
Sat 06/01/24 05:10 AM

I see Trumps illegal and immoral activities have finally started to catch up with him. He branded someone a criminal for having one email out of place, yet he had most of the top secret documents just lying around his mansion, and apparently thought that was acceptable.

Sooner he's jailed, the better!

Better for who ? We still have a defective , addleminded , out of touch , idiot ruining our country. And you Soft minded Trump haters are aiding and abetting him.

Bart's photo
Sat 06/01/24 04:50 AM
Edited by Bart on Sat 06/01/24 05:36 AM

Trumps campaign funds have gotten 50.5 million dollars in 24 hours. More than Biden in the past month. That giant has awakened.. The dems have bit off more than they can chew.

Neat. Another $30 million and Trump will have enough to pay the interest on his penalty for business fraud. That seems to be where the money is going.

You don't realize that Trump's legal problems aren't the Democrats' fault. Trump committed those crimes and independent prosecutors conducted their own investigations from criminal complaints and culminating with grand juries and indictments. The NYC records case started before Biden was even in office. Now we see some more how DJT is just a whiney diaper baby.

What I and most everyone else that isn’t blinded by Trump deraingment sees is it’s only politically motivated . No one was even going to attempt to prosecute this case until Trump announced his candidacy. That’s when the Biden administration and his justice system decided to go after him with some Frankenstein case . Misdemeanor morphed into some felony that no one can say what that law he broke was.. totally rigged court and it will be overturned because of the judicial rights every citizen has but was denied from Trumps defense. You democrats are the one that don’t realize america is seeing the destruction of our justice dept. at your pleasure just to gain more power for democrats. Be careful what you ask for because it might be you democrats on the receiving end of your own weaponization of justice. And it would be a very deserving justice in the end.

Bart's photo
Fri 05/31/24 04:50 PM
Trumps campaign funds have gotten 50.5 million dollars in 24 hours. More than Biden in the past month. That giant has awakened.. The dems have bit off more than they can chew.

Bart's photo
Fri 05/31/24 01:40 PM

The ultimate appeal will be November 5. When the voters in this country elect him for president of the U.S.A.. I think with this not surprising conviction by a bias group of lawyers and DA and the judge and ultimately the jury because the prosecution and judge would not allow the trial to be held in a fairer venue.. this judge should have recused him self because he has donated to joe Biden and his daughter makes money on Trump hatred stories.. purely biased and conflicted.. This conviction will start a fire under the Trump base and watch independents jump on the Trump train.. nothing worse than turning our justice system in to lawfare and kangaroo courts like third world country’s..Just heard Trump donation site has crashed because is so many people donating to Trumps campaign. As admiral Hirohito said after the bombing of Pearl Harbor,; I feel we have woken a sleeping giant..

The judge is clearly not biased. He's been practically bending over backwards to keep Trump out of jail, despite TEN violations of the gag order. Any other defendant than Trump would've been jailed for contempt of court at that point.

Even if Judge Merchan sentences Trump to serious jail time in July--like several months in prison, there might be an argument that he's liberal, but more likely it's just be the horrible way Trump behaved in court, taunting the judge and witnesses. I'm hoping Trump gets some jail time, but not counting on it.

Man , it wouldn’t surprise me if he did sentence him to jail time just to keep him off the campaign trail. I really think it is a cooked up plot to keep him pinned down. From George Soros to Alvin Bragg to judge merchin, starting with orders from Biden team…. This judge has no credibility or integrity. ‘ Let’s stop Trump , no matter what we got to do.’ I think like all the rest of the democrat false allegations against Trump this to will pass. Once a court of real justice gets this appeals case not another bitter Trump hater judging others…I wonder if he’s starting looking over his shoulder yet.. might be wise.

Bart's photo
Fri 05/31/24 06:57 AM

Famous narcissists who committed suicide:
Virginia Wolff
Kurt cobaine
Ernest Hemingway
Robin Williams

4 drugged out deranged self absorbed freaks that killed themselves . No comparison what so ever with Trump . Trump knows he fighting for the right reasons , and he was probally the least surprised by this sham of a verdict. It will be corrected and Trump will be in the White House as our 47th President…

Bart's photo
Fri 05/31/24 02:13 AM
To all you democrats that are so giddy with the Trump conviction and the perversion of our legal system, enjoy it for now because you just guaranteed a Trump win in November.. the people that support a fair and unbiased legal system will vote to stop this kind of corruption coming from the democrats. You people with no caricature or integrity just fed Popeye a case of spinach .. your woo-hoos will soon turn into boo-hoos than we can see who gets the last laugh.

Bart's photo
Thu 05/30/24 03:16 PM
Edited by Bart on Thu 05/30/24 03:28 PM
The ultimate appeal will be November 5. When the voters in this country elect him for president of the U.S.A.. I think with this not surprising conviction by a bias group of lawyers and DA and the judge and ultimately the jury because the prosecution and judge would not allow the trial to be held in a fairer venue.. this judge should have recused him self because he has donated to joe Biden and his daughter makes money on Trump hatred stories.. purely biased and conflicted.. This conviction will start a fire under the Trump base and watch independents jump on the Trump train.. nothing worse than turning our justice system in to lawfare and kangaroo courts like third world country’s..Just heard Trump donation site has crashed because is so many people donating to Trumps campaign. As admiral Hirohito said after the bombing of Pearl Harbor,; I feel we have woken a sleeping giant..

Bart's photo
Thu 05/30/24 02:06 PM

Maybe democrats wouldn’t be so paranoid if they heard what he actually says instead of twisting his words into what you haters want to hear him say…

OK, so the actual line is: "In the end, they're not coming after me. They're coming after you — and I'm just standing in their way"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-deliver-fiery-post-indictment-speech-georgia-rcna88561

Same implication that, for unstated reasons, the government is coming for us, like they are for Trump--who's obviously committed dozens of crimes. But the government will charge us for crimes we didn't do. Eric Trump even said the other day that they'll win because they're white.

https://boingboing.net/2024/05/29/eric-trump-we-will-win-because-were-white.html

Yea, how could anyone conclude this current administration with his DOJ in tow and most democrat politicians will be coming after half of the citizens in this country. After comments like a basket full of deplorable, or ‘ their gonna put you back in chains. Look how the treat the trespassers of ,the so called insurrection, or the parents in Va. for want a little say so in THEIR child’s education. Or Christian’s praying in front of abortion clinics while letting pregnancy centers be attacked with no punishment for those offenders. If we don’t agree with millions of illegals waltzing across the border than those folks are labeled racists. Jailing political openers. . They are trying to restrict our freedoms by implicating policies that make no sense but definitely hurting our economy and the ability for the middle class and the poor to keep afloat…when I hear Trump say they are coming after you. Yes I believe it because I see how life has shifted for the average worker . And in my book if your policies make my life harder , you are coming after me…

Bart's photo
Tue 05/28/24 11:44 AM

Past history from 2016 till 2020 did Trump do any of the far fetched fantasy’s that democrats accuse him of wanting to do. Hell No and he’s not going to be the Dictator or the executioner or the Putin co-hort . you unrealistic people conjure up. What’s nuts is re-electing Biden and his america last policies. And while the only defense for democrats to win is call Trump every name in the book and hope some of it sticks. Nothing Trump has said is as decisive or racist as Joe Describing Obama as being the first black running for president that is articulate decent and clean .. or if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black..can anybody watch him speak or walk or mingle with voters and feel confident with another 4 years.. not many…

I agree that Trump was an ineffective president and his worst threats never came true, but he still managed to commit tons of crimes, especially around the time he was supposed to turn over power peacefully. While he never managed to change the laws that would allow him to jail political opponents without evidence or silence the media coverage he disliked, he also had people in his cabinet who put the country and our Constitution over Trump. Trump's made it clear he won't do that again. He's spent the last few years finding people who will be loyal to Trump above all else, and he'll make sure to jail his perceived foes during his term as dictator, and "day one" will not be limited to just one day.

Throughout all Trump's legal issues, he's been posting on social media that "If this can happen to me, it can happen to you." What he means is "If this happens to me, it'll happen to everyone who's responsible for this happening to me." He's never admitted to breaking laws that we can all see he's broken. He says he's allowed by law to commit the crimes he's committed. And despite literal piles of evidence, he demands that he cannot be criminally liable for anything he's done since becoming president, like he's a king or a pope. The guy's a nutcase, and should be nowhere near public office.

Maybe democrats wouldn’t be so paranoid if they heard what he actually says instead of twisting his words into what you haters want to hear him say…

Bart's photo
Mon 05/27/24 05:05 PM

unsettling thought for me is Canada is also going downhill , just like US and a hundred other countries .. Sure we always follow the US , but do we have to follow the downhill spiral ... When are Canadians gonna wake up ??

I hope it’s this November Slim, we need conservatives in office , the party of the working people . Democrats seem more for the elite ( Hollywood) class and the special interest groups. And I hope Canada follows suit with conservatives being elected..

It's important to have conservatives participating in our government, but it's against all our interests to elect criminals like Trump to office. With his nearly 100 felony charges and history of financial difficulties, he's not even fit for a security clearance, and yet half the country wants to put him in office where he can give or sell more nuclear secrets to Russia, and then pardon himself out of any accountability. That's nuts!
[/quote
Past history from 2016 till 2020 did Trump do any of the far fetched fantasy’s that democrats accuse him of wanting to do. Hell No and he’s not going to be the Dictator or the executioner or the Putin co-hort . you unrealistic people conjure up. What’s nuts is re-electing Biden and his america last policies. And while the only defense for democrats to win is call Trump every name in the book and hope some of it sticks. Nothing Trump has said is as decisive or racist as Joe Describing Obama as being the first black running for president that is articulate decent and clean .. or if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black..can anybody watch him speak or walk or mingle with voters and feel confident with another 4 years.. not many…

Bart's photo
Sat 05/25/24 08:20 AM
Edited by Bart on Sat 05/25/24 08:21 AM

unsettling thought for me is Canada is also going downhill , just like US and a hundred other countries .. Sure we always follow the US , but do we have to follow the downhill spiral ... When are Canadians gonna wake up ??

I hope it’s this November Slim, we need conservatives in office , the party of the working people . Democrats seem more for the elite ( Hollywood) class and the special interest groups. And I hope Canada follows suit with conservatives being elected..

Bart's photo
Sat 05/25/24 07:20 AM

My point being Trump speech inspires while Biden’s is “ Dark Brandon… and divisive… if he had done something of real value for the black communities or positive black futures he wouldn’t be giving that message. What has he done for them in his three years. It’s only now he wants to show his interests and compassion.

No. Trump speeches are rambling and nonsensical. Of course he'll promise that everything will turn around when he's in office, just like he promised a better health care plan or a "incredible" infrastructure bill "in two weeks." He gripes that we're a nation in decline (ignoring the soaring stock market and super-low unemployment) and can't offer any hints on what he'd do to solve problems. The guy's just a big fat liar.

But sure, Biden's the divisive one, only helping his voters, because Republicans never get the price caps on insulin or reduced junk fees from banks and airlines. Maybe Republicans don't bank or fly to travel. Do they exclusively drive big pickup trucks with Trump flags, needing extra low gas prices to afford all that AND the truck nutz?

Lol , that last part was a little rambling. truck nuts? And yes truckers would like lower gas prices. Doesn’t everyone?. Not everyone is invested in the stock market. We appreciate the cap on insulin, those that need it. But you guys seem to hate what Trump did, biggest tax cuts, lowest unemployment for minorities . makings of a peace deal in Middle East. NO new WARS.. low inflation and we could afford to eat and pay our bills on time w/o putting everything on credit cards..just my view of the U.S. these days..all before the pandemic. You can’t blame Trump for the damage that had on the U.S. without also blaming Biden for his part of the shutdown of economy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25