Community > Posts By > MatureLesbian

no photo
Fri 05/01/15 03:50 AM

Who knows .. I been on here a few weeks and it seems everyone i have met is fake . Kind losing hope on here .
still ..wishing you better luck than i hAve ..!

Don't give up. You are on here, so there has to be others who are just as genuine.

no photo
Wed 04/15/15 02:10 AM
Welcome. Since the topic is Lesbian Chat, pls do so.

I've been on here for 4 months. So far I've gotten responses from young girls, rather than lesbians in my age range.

The mature lesbians who have responded were very deceptive. Of course deception happens here or anywhere in life, but damnnnn!

Ladies, cut it out!

no photo
Wed 03/11/15 04:50 AM
I am on Mingle for the sole purpose of finding a lesbian wife.

(And to find lesbian friends in Savannah for outings, travel and culture activities.)

I don't have children, don't do bars, don't smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol, etc.

It is extremely DIFFICULT to find a lesbian who is similar. Most have kids, some smoke cigs, drink, eat pork & beef or have a lifestyle that I'm not into.

On this dating site, I can say exactly the kind of lady I'm looking for and hope the right one stops by.

no photo
Wed 03/11/15 04:31 AM
There are a lot of lesbians on here who are age 50 and older, but seem reluctant to take a step.

If you are a lesbian, 50 and older, interested in a real relationship, free of nonsense, read my profile and see if we have common interests.

Again, this is for lesbians 50 and older in Savannah or willing to relocate after getting to know each other. This is NOT for young girls! I appreciate younger ladies contacting me, but I need maturity.

Peace & Blessings.

no photo
Tue 02/03/15 07:18 AM

Have you ever stop to think that maybe the younger guys are the ones who pursue us....

You are right. It's the younger ones who pursue us. I'm a lesbian and it's the younger ladies that respond to my profile all the time. The ladies in my age range do not respond at all! It's frustrating and I wonder why they're on a dating site if they aren't ready to date.

no photo
Tue 02/03/15 07:15 AM

hey lets chat

Now that's how it's done! Good luck to both of you!

no photo
Tue 02/03/15 07:13 AM
The same thing happens to me, even with my filters set to by pass younger women.

I specifically put ages 50 to 66, yet I get women in their 20, 30, early 40's writing me. It's annoying! I politely dismiss them with a short note, b/c I have no interest in them at all.

These younger women seem to think they can con an older lesbian (or an older man). Most aren't women at all. It's really annoying!

no photo
Tue 02/03/15 07:02 AM

Keep the insults off the forums. Respond to the topic or move on..

Site Mod
Kristi

Thank you for saying that! The ones who have posted 'hundreds & thousands' of times, seem to enjoy insulting others! It destroys this site and discourages people from posting or replying to serious inquiries! ENOUGH!

no photo
Mon 02/02/15 04:21 AM
Good luck finding the right person andylove1012.

Some people are from different countries and don't spell American words correctly, which is perfectly understandable. The same happens to Americans who travel to other nations; they don't spell all the words correctly either.

I notice the harsh comments come from people who have posted 'thousands' of times.

Any way andylove1012, be honest and you will find the right person.

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 03:56 AM
Edited by MatureLesbian on Tue 01/13/15 03:59 AM

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 07:34 AM
Ladies, cannabis is the best thing for menopause! Not chemical pills or chemical hormones that can cause a heart attack! The gods created that blessed plant to heal and enjoy. There's a plant, soil, water, that heals everything human ailment.

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 07:28 AM
Yes, women do the same thing unfortunately. I reply to all, even if it's just to 'politely' let them know I'm not interested. It seems rude not to respond. I usually say, "Thank you for your note. I hope you find the right person. Best wishes."

If someone doesn't respond, it means they don't have the kindness or manners that you are looking for.

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 07:10 AM

... which is why he has to be on this website. indifferent

I'm don't understand your response. What's wrong with being on this site?

Many single, attractive, intelligent, great people like myself, are also on here! We'll looking for a specific person for our life style. We may not do bars or want to chance random meetings, only to find out later that we have 0 in common.

This is the best way to state who we are, what we want and don't want in a relationship. It certainly does not mean we're desperate or will settle for less.

I'm lesbian and have no interest in meeting men, but yabancijb good luck in your search! Nix any negative replies.

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 07:14 AM
I'm getting responses from young women who are either fake,
have 'mother issues' or looking for a meal ticket. Some are from other countries!

I'm not interested!! My profile clearly says intelligent, honest lesbians in my age range.

Strange that the young ones respond, but not the ones in my age range.

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 06:02 AM
Hope this is the right place to post about older Lesbians. And hopefully men will refrain from any insults.

Single Lesbians 40, 50 and over, seem very reluctant to venture out of their comfort or uncomfortable zone, even if they register on dating sites.

Ladies, any reason why?