no photo
Tue 01/20/15 10:08 AM
Xylophone

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 09:37 AM
A HOT DOG

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 09:25 AM
my mother always told me i was like a bad dog with a bone laugh she told me to bite too

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 09:20 AM
bla bla bla laugh

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 06:30 AM
most wars are supposedly started over different opinions about religion
(its all about greed and money really :)but we all have versions of the same story really just different aspects of it

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 06:25 AM
hail Jesus :banana:

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 06:24 AM
because they are annoyed that they have to sustain themselves in the name of Jesus our lord pitchfork

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 06:21 AM
don't ya think christian s just want the world to end so they can just say i told you so? laugh

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 06:17 AM
according to them at least

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 06:16 AM

Christ, in terms of the Christian philosophy, is the human ideal. He personifies that which men should strive to emulate. Yet, according to the Christian mythology, he died on the cross not for his own sins but for the sins of the nonideal people. In other words, a man of perfect virtue was sacrificed for men who are vicious and who are expected or supposed to accept that sacrifice. If I were a Christian, nothing could make me more indignant than that: the notion of sacrificing the ideal to the nonideal, or virtue to vice. And it is in the name of that symbol that men are asked to sacrifice themselves for their inferiors. That is precisely how the symbolism is used.

http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/religion.html

there was gods before he existed

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 06:15 AM
religion started all the problems in the first place there would still be government and laws just less stupid ones

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 06:13 AM
BAN IT I SAY drinker

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:22 AM

is it realy possible to have relationship based on sex with no love or commitment??
What do you think girls??

NO IT CERTAINLY IS NOT GOODNIGHT

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 04:33 AM
as long as they are not juggling them i think its cool laugh

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 03:10 AM

i wouldn't wanna date ya though right enough but im a guy and im biast laugh just aim low mate and you wont be to disappointed when she dumps you waving
I don't have to look, as i'm married. Where's your girlfriend? The same place as your hair? GONE!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

messi i was talking to him not you and i shaved it off if you must know do you prefer hairy men or something? messi

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 03:02 AM
i see adverts on the telly telling me they are drinking contaminated water cant we send them a plumber or something ? it makes ya wonder where all that money that you donate goes why don't they open a free mcdonalds or something its a farce waving

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 02:54 AM
i cant believe in this day and age there are still kids in this world dying from starvation and stuff like that while these higher end of the spectrum people lavish there selves its a bloody joke also don't you get the feeling they are always hitting you with some sob story about donating your money when they are actually the ones with all the money they are so full of b.s i would happily let them tax my wages by 1 percent or something like that if i thought it was actually going to a worthy cause frustrated

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 02:45 AM
anyway enough about religion aint it more of an important issue that 1 percent of the population have more money than the rest of us put together who is fooling who here? maybe we should ban them there is only 1 percent of them laugh or banish them and confiscate there worldly goods

no photo
Tue 01/20/15 02:29 AM
i wouldn't wanna date ya though right enough but im a guy and im biast laugh just aim low mate and you wont be to disappointed when she dumps you waving

Previous 1 3 4