Community > Posts By > Valeris

Valeris's photo
Wed 01/28/15 08:58 AM
"Of course you realize it s all too vague for me to put into words... On the contrary; it is the words that are vague.The reason the thing can t be expressed is that it s too definite for language."
C.S.Lewis

Valeris's photo
Wed 01/28/15 08:43 AM
I'm only here to gather specimens...shades

Valeris's photo
Wed 01/28/15 08:00 AM
Edited by Valeris on Wed 01/28/15 08:10 AM

laugh

Valeris's photo
Tue 01/27/15 09:01 AM
Edited by Valeris on Tue 01/27/15 09:03 AM
There is little to no real nutrition value to be found in a constant & steady diet of "Eye-Candy"...*Grins*:laughing:

Valeris's photo
Tue 01/27/15 08:42 AM
Edited by Valeris on Tue 01/27/15 08:55 AM
Reasons To Ignore Emails?

Technically- there are a myriad of reasons but my personal & Number One Issue with [too] many of these emails is the sad fact that they are more BORING to read[much less, respond to] than the white pages.asleep
"How-R-U" & "Hope-U-R-Having A Happy Day, "Hey Bootiful-Huggies & Kissies"["Hey, Wait-A-Minute Mr!-Did You forget that We Are Complete Strangers?!"]
*sighs* Not only are these first impressions- criminally boring but the grammar, sentence structure, & content reflect the emotional depth of a Middle School individual as opposed to a mature adult with some in depth life experience...what
PS:Lucky for us:banana: , there is "Help" & [Hope] out there! Here's an example of an opening note with some wit:
"��Well, you seem like a potentially fun and interesting woman. But how do I know you'��re not actually a crazy cat lady who stays in all weekend to watch Bravo 24/7? Early nights in bed before 9pm aside, what is your ideal weekend like? ;)"
Link:http://masculineprofiles.com/best-online-dating-opening-messages/

Valeris's photo
Tue 01/27/15 08:04 AM
This is a painting/image that I did using mixed media on paper/board. Title: "Farewell To The Red Queen" Hope you enjoy, Cheers;}tongue2

Valeris's photo
Tue 01/27/15 07:52 AM
Edited by Valeris on Tue 01/27/15 07:53 AM

Valeris's photo
Mon 01/26/15 07:08 AM
If Personality = Intellect, Character,Wit, Humor, Compassion, Integrity, Empathy, Wisdom, Self-Awareness,Passion, & Honesty?- LMAO! My vote is 100% for "The Personality"!!!
Don't get me, wrong, someone's appearance is important[personal grooming, ect] but no matter, "How Gorgeous" someone is; that's not nearly enough to hold my interest over time nor is it- enough to create & grow the kind of relationship that I would hope to build with another someday;}flowerforyou

Valeris's photo
Mon 01/26/15 06:50 AM
SUI GENERIS
"UNIQUE & UNABLE TO CLASSIFY"�tongue2

Valeris's photo
Fri 01/23/15 11:17 AM
I've observed that there are many women who actually feel more secure with a fellow, 10+ years older than themselves. Maybe, rehashing some unresolved daddy-issues? Not sure but here are many men & women who do better in a relationship with a significant age differential for many different reasons.I'm not here to judge what others do as I have a difficult time in sorting out what will work for medrinker

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next