Community > Posts By > Valeris

Valeris's photo
Thu 11/29/18 08:02 PM
Edited by Valeris on Thu 11/29/18 08:04 PM

what is 'fake' about direct quotes... lol

fake... I dont think Trump or many of his supporters know what the word means.

Have you been following the main stream media's headlines Ms. H?
I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH AN ENTIRE PRINTOUT FROM THE LAST 2 YEARS WHERE MOST STORIES WRITTEN ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED BY HARD EVIDENCE OR RETRACTED BY THE MEDIA OUTLETS THEMSELVES.
JUST LIKE BRETT KAVANAUGH WAS A SERIAL RAPIST IN HIS HIGH SCHOOL YEARS...OMG!

Well, I know of no one that reported that he was. Many reported what Miss Ford STATED about her experience. that is not FAKE news either. And 'most' stories cannot be debunked when they include 45's own words and 45's own actions from 45's own mouth and on video of 45....lol.

Please... I've done much research on Ms. Ford's testimony in addition to listening to the entire Kavanaugh hearing over the course of 3/4 days. She was a set-up[a liar] & if you did some research on the topic, I'm certain you would arrive at the same conclusion.

I doubt that. not much 'research' can be done on what either of them said.

Please listen to this:

Sen. Lindsey Graham tells Kavanaugh: "This is the most unethical sham"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_C7o5INBzw

CBS News
Published on Sep 27, 2018
During a hearing Thursday, Sen. Lindsey Graham slammed Democrats for the handling of sexual assault accusations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. He called the situation "the must unethical sham" of his time in politics, and said, "The American people will see through this charade."

for what purpose? I watched the hearings. I already heard his dramatic ranting.

Only "dramatic ranting" - Really?!?
The Dems tried to obliterate one of the core foundations in the rule of Law in The US defined as DUE PROCESS!*[INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY]
Definition of due process

1 : a course of formal proceedings (such as legal proceedings) carried out regularly and in accordance with established rules and principles

— called also procedural due process

2 : a judicial requirement that enacted laws may not contain provisions that result in the unfair, arbitrary, or unreasonable treatment of an individual

— called also substantive due process
AND IF YOU DID INDEED WATCH THE ENTIRE HEARING, WHERE OR WHAT WAS THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE THAT FORD HAD TO BACK UP HER HORRIFIC ALLEGATION AGAINST KAVANAUGH?
DO TELL.

Valeris's photo
Thu 11/29/18 07:28 PM
Edited by Valeris on Thu 11/29/18 07:29 PM

I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH AN ENTIRE PRINTOUT FROM THE LAST 2 YEARS WHERE MOST STORIES WRITTEN ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED BY HARD EVIDENCE OR RETRACTED BY THE MEDIA OUTLETS THEMSELVES.

Well, I know of no one that reported that he was. Many reported what Miss Ford STATED about her experience. that is not FAKE news either. And 'most' stories cannot be debunked when they include 45's own words and 45's own actions from 45's own mouth and on video of 45....lol.

Please... I've done much research on Ms. Ford's testimony in addition to listening to the entire Kavanaugh hearing over the course of 3/4 days. She was a set-up[a liar] & if you did some research on the topic, I'm certain you would arrive at the same conclusion.

I doubt that. not much 'research' can be done on what either of them said.

Please listen to this:

Sen. Lindsey Graham tells Kavanaugh: "This is the most unethical sham"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_C7o5INBzw

CBS News
Published on Sep 27, 2018
During a hearing Thursday, Sen. Lindsey Graham slammed Democrats for the handling of sexual assault accusations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. He called the situation "the must unethical sham" of his time in politics, and said, "The American people will see through this charade."

Valeris's photo
Thu 11/29/18 07:17 PM
Edited by Valeris on Thu 11/29/18 07:23 PM

Btw, quoting a lie [Fake News] as if it were the Truth doesn't make it, The Truth.

Valeris's photo
Thu 11/29/18 07:09 PM

so original.

Herpes is not really original but aptly describes a lingering & troublesome health condition...

Valeris's photo
Thu 11/29/18 07:02 PM
Edited by Valeris on Thu 11/29/18 07:03 PM

Valeris's photo
Thu 11/29/18 06:49 PM
Edited by Valeris on Thu 11/29/18 06:50 PM

So it makes one wonder why so many have Hillary on the brain?

Because,like herpes- Hillary just won't go away...

Valeris's photo
Thu 11/29/18 06:40 PM

Who's Your President, Still Trump ! :thumbsup:

OUR PRESIDENT IS DONALD J. TRUMP.:thumbsup:

Valeris's photo
Thu 11/29/18 06:36 PM

Yahoo News explains: Removing a president under the 25th Amendment

In case you ever wanted to know,

This week a bombshell anonymous New York Times op-ed written by a “senior official in the Trump administration” claimed to be part of the “resistance” working within the Trump White House. One excerpt: “Given the instability many witnessed, there were early whispers within the cabinet of invoking the 25th Amendment, which would start a complex process for removing the president.”

http://www.yahoo.com/katiecouric/yahoo-news-explains-removing-president-25th-amendment-222621946.html

Why do you quote "Fake News" all the time?

Valeris's photo
Thu 11/29/18 06:01 PM

Herpes Hillary and her ho-hugging hubby, how about having a huge hiatus, honestly... LMAO!

Bill and Hillary Clinton’s 13-city speaking tour opened in Toronto to a near-empty arena and a coughing fit.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/28/clintons-speaking-tour-opens-83-empty-seats-coughing-fit/

The Daily Mail reports that this latest money grab from the Clintons managed to attract only 3,300 in a stadium that holds 19,800 — which works out to 83 percent empty. This figure is made even more embarrassing by the fact that as the date of the event neared, the venue was not able to give tickets away at just $6.55 each. Ticket prices started between $200 and $53 Canadian.
Clintons Kick Off Speaking Tour With Countless Empty Seats

On top of that, in the middle of the event, Hillary had one of her famous coughing fits, which was caught on video.

While the aging Clintons spent much of the night bashing President Trump, they did so in front of a nearly empty room that proves just how out of touch they have both become. The belief they could fill a hockey arena is the worst kind of vanity. Had the event taken place at a smaller venue, the Clintons’ diminishing appeal would not have been quite so obvious.

Meanwhile, Hillary’s nemesis, one Donald Trump, continues to draw crowds who wait in line all day and then fill arenas up to the rafters.

The Clinton tour is promoted by Live Nation and promoted as a one-of-a-kind conversation with a former president and secretary of state. But with questions such as, “Why does Putin hate you so much? You seem like a very nice person,” do people really want to leave their homes and spend good money to watch what appears to be just another cable news segment?

As the American Thinker points out, “While 3300 tickets sold at prices ranging from $53 to over $200 still yields a healthy payday, even after expenses, the optics are terrible,” which is something even the far-left CNN is pointing out.

“I just think the optics of going to an event where people are paying to see them, and they are financially gaining from this, I am not sure that is the right way to reingratiate them back into the public sphere,” said a former Clinton aide. “They haven’t gone away, and I don’t want them to go away, but I am not sure this is the right venue from an optics standpoint.”

The Toronto Star’s review of the night earned the headline, “Hillary and Bill Just Won’t Go Away.”

If this were a free tour, or a tour where all the profits went to charity, the optics would be much better. As it is, especially when you remember the Clintons are already worth hundreds of millions of dollars, it looks like just another cynical cash grab for two people who already have more money than they could ever hope to spend.

Valeris's photo
Mon 11/26/18 09:26 PM

If I want something[anything]; I'll buy it with my own money.

Yeah, that's not what this topic is about.

Its about having a sense about wasting money and using what you have to its fullest.

Oh THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THAT UP FOR ME BUT I totally realize what the topic IS. I just find it so idiotic to talk about recycling toilet paper or turning lights off because I've left a room... Big deal if I leave the lights on for weeks on end-which I do;} But I pay my own bills so who cares?drinker

Valeris's photo
Mon 11/26/18 09:01 PM

Impeaching Trump Not on House Democrats' To-Do List for Now

"Public works, health care atop a House Democrats' to-do list that doesn't include impeachment".

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Whatever happened to trying to impeach President Donald Trump?

As House Democrats begin laying out the vision for their new majority, that item is noticeably missing from the to-do list and firmly on the margins".

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2018-11-24/impeaching-trump-not-on-house-democrats-to-do-list-for-now

I think this may be true. But at the same time, I also feel like it depends on what Robert Mueller finally decides to let info out about.

Democrats suck. There, that was easy;}

Valeris's photo
Mon 11/26/18 08:57 PM

Democrats appear to have an advantage in November's midterm elections, and Trump is a big reason why according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

All in all, Remains to be seen. This is a poll. And nothing but a poll.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e2b9f54a-8d09-30da-a41a-f94b5bc14eb4/polls-show-democrats-have-an.html

POLLS ARE WORTHLESS...

Valeris's photo
Mon 11/26/18 08:48 PM

If asylum seekers enter the USA legally, then I have no problem with them.

Get in line, wait your turn. Simple.

Valeris's photo
Mon 11/26/18 08:41 PM
If I want something[anything]; I'll buy it with my own money.

Valeris's photo
Thu 09/13/18 05:05 PM
OUTLANDISH STATEMENTS FROM OBAMA
TAKING CREDIT FOR CURRENT ECONOMY...

Bongino Rips Obama for Blasting Trump in Speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLMMNAAct2c

Valeris's photo
Thu 09/13/18 04:58 PM
The fake-News Media have sank to new depths:

Media Hit Trump with Storm Criticism:
Hurricane Florence Is All His Fault!
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/09/media-hit-trump-with-storm-criticism-hurricane-florence-is-all-his-fault/

Valeris's photo
Thu 09/13/18 04:53 PM
LDR?

NO, NO, & NO!!!

Valeris's photo
Thu 09/13/18 04:52 PM
DATING AN EX?!?
Good gawd,why just the mere thought
could generate horrific night terrors!

Valeris's photo
Thu 09/13/18 04:48 PM

I now have absolute, unconditional control of the TV remote. What's there to miss?

TOUCHE!
Is there anything more noble worth fighting for?
rofl

Valeris's photo
Fri 09/07/18 10:17 PM
Former MMA fighter, Iraq War veteran joins Nike boycott
https://youtu.be/11FgOQ5G8tE

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23