Community > Posts By > MissCindyPieO

MissCindyPieO's photo
Wed 02/11/15 09:25 AM
I am a shelter volunteer.. and I say.. a dog comes to us for a reason.. if you are depressed and miss your dog.. I know I would be. I have four.. you might think of getting a shelter dog for a companion .. they bring so much love to us.. That is their job after all.. unconditionally.. I absolutely LOVE my critter kids.!!!

MissCindyPieO's photo
Wed 02/11/15 09:22 AM
Actually just today. while emailing a guy.. telling him about myself.. I am so sad..my birthday past on the 9th.. here comes valentines day.. and he asked me to watch his son play ball in the city.. I can't get away.. I have four big dogs and work on Saturday anyhow.. I am so isolated here on the northern california coast.. it's beautiful here and I wish I had someone to walk on the beaches with.. hold hands and kiss .. It's hard after being with someone for 20 yrs to just pick up and move on.. poo! I am a sensitive person.. even though I have a hard shell at times. It's rouse.. I'm a tender loving woman.. and would love to have the same with a handsome man. Any locally or within a couple hundred miles??? I am worth every one of them!!!

MissCindyPieO's photo
Wed 02/11/15 09:07 AM
same here .. I was with him for 20 yrs. the best ones of my life and he left me over a dog.. and his depression.. I am a single aunt/mom to two beautiful girls and four big dogs!! I love them too much to give up on them for a man!

MissCindyPieO's photo
Wed 02/11/15 09:04 AM
yes.. too much..