Community > Posts By > hannivigkent

hannivigkent's photo
Thu 02/23/17 09:51 PM
my goals are world conquest,and a pizza ,,,,,,,,,ok back to reality a pizza is more likely lol. but seriously goals are good for any one gives you a drive to keep moving , even if its as simple as making it to your hobbies every weekend, seeing your kids grow, or grand kids .

hannivigkent's photo
Sun 02/19/17 08:27 PM
lol at the cartoon. but in all ive been to bars in the us, and Germany . not much is different other than the language . Dating at all in any place is a train wreck any more,maybe I reached the you kids get off my lawn stage to early in life. but i detest large crowds.

hannivigkent's photo
Wed 02/15/17 09:10 PM
that escalated quickly , lol what kind of women have you been hanging around man .

hannivigkent's photo
Wed 02/15/17 12:13 AM
not really , while technology lets you do a lot , that's one things that's still best the old fashion way

hannivigkent's photo
Tue 02/14/17 11:58 PM
ask questions only some one local would know. ask about streets , restaurants etc. treat every one with suspicion until you meet in person

hannivigkent's photo
Tue 02/14/17 10:46 PM
i stopped going to bars a while ago. they are loud obnoxious and are a place where people just want to hook up. granted they only marginally beat online dating but at least i still have my hearing. besides id rather pick up sober women , its no fun when they are stumbling drunk. you cant date that. id rather meet some one who has their wits about them.

hannivigkent's photo
Tue 02/14/17 10:12 PM
i dont need a "stepford wife" lol ill settle for good,loyal, and honestly into me haha

hannivigkent's photo
Mon 02/13/17 08:43 PM
happy v day , at this rate its more like international singles awareness day lol

hannivigkent's photo
Mon 02/13/17 08:37 PM
In this world women and men have it really hard dating. men have to worry about women who just want money/stuff and women have to worry about men that just want whats down stairs. is it fair? no but its true. all i want is a good woman who has honest intentions. but i'm finding to many who just want to be that way. I keep finding it near impossible to find a woman who has any real potential. I did some regrettable things when i was younger dating. broke some hearts . maybe karma is coming back ?I don't know but either way iv'e spent the last year working on my self,trying to see the other side . And i'm ready to get back in the game . and find a real woman.

hannivigkent's photo
Mon 02/13/17 08:15 PM
I am a little fed up with the dating scene in Colorado springs. its nearly impossible to find a good woman here. any one willing to prove me wrong?