Community > Posts By > JulieSua

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 10:56 PM

I never pay much attention to what league anyone is in...I'm the same with everyone...figure we will either get along or we won't...if I like a guy I will say hi and see where it goes...although when it comes time to meet friends and family, sometimes things go downhill at that point...but it's still worth taking a chance...flowerforyou

okay there is something totally wrong with the younger generation as "leagues" are becoming a thing that concerns many - killing many confidence and self confidence!

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 10:53 PM

There are plenty of "why are you here" posts. I was posing a question simply because I do not understand the draw... I get the business aspect and why Mingle wants them (revenue... just like any business).

Also, I don't buy "they have the same opportunities." But that was one of the premises of my question- and I think there was good discussion. It's a belief/opinion and I asked to shed light on that. People did=win. I can say that I understand a little better, despite the ensuing drama...

calm.down.

I highly understand you lack of understanding of to why young adults are here rather thn being out and about as anyone should be, I disagree on the same opportunities as well as. don't you think your over-thinking the whole idea? we are all here for our own reason? the fact that someone around that age group hitting you up is abit disturbing but best to just take it as a compliment and explain to the guy you ant interested, no harm done!

well I hope the fuse has given you a better idea and understanding.

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 02:12 PM
clearly that aged group are simply here to have a good time and "MINGLE" with ppl...talk and make newfound friends whereas for the mature group, they are (from what ive read) are here to find something "serious" if not stable!

so its clear, yous are serious!!!

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 01:07 PM
wow some very good and not so good replies...never thought to it as that way. yes indeed 'whats the worst that can happen' very good statement!
maybe for me its a "out of bounds" kind of thing when I come across a stunningly beautiful person

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 12:02 PM

Yes i would...its like the time i approached a chick named Juliesua....only that she was les...but that didn't mean anything to me bigsmile

thn you my friend are one big guy of confidence if you approached her

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 12:02 PM

Yes i would...its like the time i approached a chick named Juliesua....only that she was les...but that didn't mean anything to me bigsmile

thn you my friend are one big guy of confidence if you approached her

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 11:51 AM

This entire thread, is why I'm still single.

I think I judge the super-good looking men as vacant, unintelligent jocks. They don't interest me at all.

My last boyfriend, I fell in love with over a period of about a year- he was NOT attractive to me when we met, but the more I learned about him, I grew to appreciate him and care for him. All of his so-called flaws (former Rugby player-- his face was literally broken), became endearing stories about his life. He BECAME attractive to me. But only after falling in love with his character.

Too bad his conflict management skills were that of a teenage girl.

I get rather annoyed when a man displays (in any way) that my value to him is physical attraction. Eff that. That's purely subjective and unworthy of praise. I want someone who finds our time together stimulating (and I them), and, that comes over a long period of time. Not a single date.

I think its terribly creepy for men to 'come onto' me.

"Hey Beautiful..."
"Hey Baby..."

You're just a horny stranger. I want none of it.

I swear not all really good looking guys are jerks, maybe that is the problem, ppl instantly think good looking guys are tools so who would approach a tool, looks are deceiving from whats really inside.

we shouldn't stop at "oh your good looking" that should only be the start!

"who let the dogs out"

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 11:40 AM
Edited by JulieSua on Tue 01/27/15 11:41 AM
would you ever have the confidence to approach someone - lets say, OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE!

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:19 AM

Ouch Medo! Was that necessary?

Karma's a b*tch, ya know. Be nice.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be dating. You TOTALLY SHOULD! Have a blast with it!! But... I guess I associate dating sites with people looking for a long-term, serious relationship in situations where it may not be convenient/ideal.

So, maybe I'm wrong, but you being so quick-to-temper isn't really going to help your cause, is it?

there you go, finally spilled the beans. "long term?" hmm I cant say I am at that stage esp age in my life to be settling down anytime soon, got waaay to much to look forward too in life.

though dating sites are for "long term" (I say this all in a non-temper way)I may just have to respectfully disagree with you on that.

Long-term, because it seems like an awfully huge amount of effort to go on what may amount to only one or two dates. Have you met anyone from here yet? How long did you chat before you met? What interested you in wanting to initially talk, and then enough so to meet?

oh wow so many questions...ill rephrase back to what I wrote about seeking for what we cant find in our everyday life.

I myself have JUST started taking this sort of "social" up, come here with no goal in finding "the one" but came with a wide open mind to the possibilities of ever finding someone.

The questions may help you understand where I'm at with this. Seems like a lot of effort for maybe not very fruitful reward. Also, seems dangerous... or maybe I'm paranoid, although this would be the first time anyone has called me paranoid...

The mentality you have about keeping an open mind and seeking possibilities is ALWAYS a good perspective. I wholeheartedly give you the best of luck.

:-)

okay this kids getting tired.. thank you for the "life lesson" as this felt very much like one, you - paranoid? nah I don't think so, its obvious "ways of time where clashed" :)

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:09 AM

I'm not saying you shouldn't be dating. You TOTALLY SHOULD! Have a blast with it!! But... I guess I associate dating sites with people looking for a long-term, serious relationship in situations where it may not be convenient/ideal.

So, maybe I'm wrong, but you being so quick-to-temper isn't really going to help your cause, is it?

there you go, finally spilled the beans. "long term?" hmm I cant say I am at that stage esp age in my life to be settling down anytime soon, got waaay to much to look forward too in life.

though dating sites are for "long term" (I say this all in a non-temper way)I may just have to respectfully disagree with you on that.

Long-term, because it seems like an awfully huge amount of effort to go on what may amount to only one or two dates. Have you met anyone from here yet? How long did you chat before you met? What interested you in wanting to initially talk, and then enough so to meet?

oh wow so many questions...ill rephrase back to what I wrote about seeking for what we cant find in our everyday life.

I myself have JUST started taking this sort of "social" up, come here with no goal in finding "the one" but came with a wide open mind to the possibilities of ever finding someone.

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:03 AM

Julie, I suppose it really just is a"sign of the times". When I was your age

(Pause-- DID I JUST SAY THAT?!?)

ahem... it USED to be that these type of sites were pretty taboo unless you were older. But then, we had AOL chatrooms... which while not so overt, could be argued to have had the same overall purpose...

Anyways, I appreciate your input ma dear (I guess I'll just own the 'old woman' image)!

your topic really sparked an interest in me to get involve (don't as why) no harm was done, this was simply a very interesting thing cause I do wonder myself why I am on sites like this but I have yet more to discover and learn and I hope the choices I make leads me there.

no ones throwing the "old lady" lab3l no one likes to be labelled so I don't think your being one.

Thanks, but I was being fecetious... (tough crowd). I truly don't feel old, and offending me is one of the most challenging things a person could even attempt. I'm never mad.

Fired up, perhaps... never mad, and certainly never offended.

I believe one thing: no one makes you feel any way. You allow yourself to feel it or not. Never give anyone so much power.

I would have to agree 100%, mad is a stage neither of us would turn too but fire up is indeed the word!

words are only words - it is what you make of it that affects. (quoted by Julie)

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:53 AM

lol am not angry or mad am just being sarcastic maybe u just couldnt get it bigsmile sorryoops

reeeally? you don't say!

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:50 AM

Julie, I suppose it really just is a"sign of the times". When I was your age

(Pause-- DID I JUST SAY THAT?!?)

ahem... it USED to be that these type of sites were pretty taboo unless you were older. But then, we had AOL chatrooms... which while not so overt, could be argued to have had the same overall purpose...

Anyways, I appreciate your input ma dear (I guess I'll just own the 'old woman' image)!

your topic really sparked an interest in me to get involve (don't as why) no harm was done, this was simply a very interesting thing cause I do wonder myself why I am on sites like this but I have yet more to discover and learn and I hope the choices I make leads me there.

no ones throwing the "old lady" lab3l no one likes to be labelled so I don't think your being one.

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:45 AM

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:39 AM

Well thank you for clarifying.

One thing you can learn (medo05), is that you will change a lot between now, and say, 30.

Julie, If the term "kid" bothers you, you're really focusing too much on semantics. Physiologically speaking, parts of your brain (important parts at that) are still not completely developed yet.

This is a topic for discussion that I'm sort of boggled by, no need for offense.

to me "developing" doesn't come from thin air, nothing develops in a blink of an eye or a snap of a finger. it happens when one discovers about whats out there, whats really life. even if it means going on dating sites (as this is the main topic). we do things that develops the brain.

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:33 AM

believe me MOMMY i won't stay single for 30's and start to look for my partner on a dating site laugh laugh
if t happens then it clearly proves that i had no life but now is the age for dating sites cuz am planning to marry at 22-25, i dont want to end my life living alone or having an old wife and look like a grandpa to ma kids instead of a young energetic father laugh

mate that was very inappropriate.

though I wish you all the best of "finding your wife"

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:30 AM

Well thank you for clarifying.

One thing you can learn (medo05), is that you will change a lot between now, and say, 30.

Julie, If the term "kid" bothers you, you're really focusing too much on semantics. Physiologically speaking, parts of your brain (important parts at that) are still not completely developed yet.

This is a topic for discussion that I'm sort of boggled by, no need for offense.

I apologize, I think that's my reason as u seem curious to why we're on here, I know not all have the same answer but that is mine.

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:21 AM
I don't think its more to do with being an "ADULT or GROWN UP"...we all simply have the same needs and wants despite age and clearly those needs and wants we cant simply find in our everyday lifes - so therefore "dating sites or whatever sites" are made for that purpose, which brings us all here :)

and ''kids'' is a baby, toddler, infant a year/term not to describe 18.19 and 20 year olds - just to clarify that for you as you seem to have used the wrong terminology for "US"

JulieSua's photo
Tue 01/27/15 02:55 AM
well I am simply a girl looking for my dream girl <3
starting to think she doesn't exists haaha

JulieSua's photo
Sun 01/25/15 10:26 PM

please I seriously needa know whart ya'all think about this? esp for those whose been through it?

I've never been through it but i did once date a girl whos ex turned out to be gay...& then she met me with my high sex drive and....oops offtopic :angel: drinks

yeeees you have drifted waaay of course dear!

Previous 1