Community > Posts By > MadDog1974

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 04:26 AM
What do you want and need in a vehicle? There are so many different vehicles that fit different needs. The best for me may not be the best for you.

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 03:16 AM
Numbskullery

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 03:03 AM
Because she's Pansy and I haven't seen my girl yet this morning.

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 02:47 AM
Funny face

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 02:43 AM

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 02:41 AM

The reason our political system is so screwed up is we allow it be.

A sane nation would demand congressional term limits and money limits on political donations.

yes, cut out lobbying altogether...no lifetime jobs for the senators... and no more muslim presidents

The only way to cut out lobbying completely is to take away our right to contact our representatives. If we have an issue that we bring to their attention, that is lobbying.

from wiki:
Lobbying (also lobby) is the act of attempting to influence decisions made by officials in the government, most often legislators or members of regulatory agencies. Lobbying is done by many types of people, associations and organized groups, including individuals in the private sector, corporations, fellow legislators or government officials, or advocacy groups (interest groups). Lobbyists may be among a legislator's constituencies, meaning a voter or block of voters within his or her electoral district, or not; they may engage in lobbying as a business, or not. Professional lobbyists are people whose business is trying to influence legislation on behalf of a group or individual who hires them. Individuals and nonprofit organizations can also lobby as an act of volunteering or as a small part of their normal job (for instance, a CEO meeting with a representative about a project important to his/her company, or an activist meeting with his/her legislator in an unpaid capacity). Governments often define and regulate organized group lobbying that has become influential.

lobbying is paying congress to change laws in a group, corp, or persons interest, not the American interest...

Based on your own source, lobbying itself is not bribery or paying Congress for legislation. Your source supports my point.
as most things with government, it started out as a good thing, but now it has been reduced to corporate greed and a way of making the congresspeople rich, all without the benefit for the ordinary citizens... you could be right, but i would ban it altogether, just for that reason alone...

Banning all lobbying is the same as banning your right to address issues with your representative.

Fourth Article:
The Freedom of Speech, and of the Press, and the right of the People peaceably to assemble, and consult for their common good, and to apply to the Government for a redress of grievances, shall not be infringed.

NOT Influence-Peddling!

If you're going to cite the Constitution, please know what part of the Constitution you are citing. That is the First Amendment, and not the complete First Amendment. Petitioning the government for a redress of grievances is in fact lobbying. To ban all lobbying is an infringement upon the the First Amendment and would further limit the rights of individuals.

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 02:34 AM

My ex thinks of me as some kind of powerful witch, as if I am the reason the sun comes up, and the moon shines at night. Everything is always my fault, unless it's something he deems to be positive, then it's always his doing. I have diagnosed him as a narcissistic sociopath.
Your wrong diagnosis most probably led to your divorce.Next time,allow psychologists to do their work.By the way,what was the result of your own self diagnosis,INNOCENT and HOLY??????

Good point. Are you qualified to make such a diagnosis? Based on the way you treat people here, I sincerely doubt it. Only a psychiatrist can make a diagnosis like that and it is narcissistic and somewhat sociopathic to diagnosis others with mental disorders when you're not qualified to do so.

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 02:29 AM

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 02:28 AM

Glad you said that, it's the way I feel. My man is always breaking my heart. I think I just might not be strong enough to move on. I know at some point God will give me strength!

It was Shakespeare who was credited with saying all the world is a stage. Be the lead actress in your play. And God HAS given you the strength you need. He also gave you the free will to use it or not. The choice is yours to make.

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 01:06 AM

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 12:33 AM

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 12:27 AM
If you "need" a wife you may want to try getting to know the woman first.

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 12:13 AM

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 12:12 AM
With ANY woman or girl? No standards at all? You may want to narrow your search a bit.

MadDog1974's photo
Tue 04/07/15 11:55 PM

MadDog1974's photo
Tue 04/07/15 11:53 PM

MadDog1974's photo
Tue 04/07/15 11:50 PM
Normal is just another word for boring. Straight jackets are on the left. Welcome to the asylum. Please don't chew the padding out of the walls. That's my job.

MadDog1974's photo
Tue 04/07/15 11:39 PM

The reason our political system is so screwed up is we allow it be.

A sane nation would demand congressional term limits and money limits on political donations.

yes, cut out lobbying altogether...no lifetime jobs for the senators... and no more muslim presidents

The only way to cut out lobbying completely is to take away our right to contact our representatives. If we have an issue that we bring to their attention, that is lobbying.

from wiki:
Lobbying (also lobby) is the act of attempting to influence decisions made by officials in the government, most often legislators or members of regulatory agencies. Lobbying is done by many types of people, associations and organized groups, including individuals in the private sector, corporations, fellow legislators or government officials, or advocacy groups (interest groups). Lobbyists may be among a legislator's constituencies, meaning a voter or block of voters within his or her electoral district, or not; they may engage in lobbying as a business, or not. Professional lobbyists are people whose business is trying to influence legislation on behalf of a group or individual who hires them. Individuals and nonprofit organizations can also lobby as an act of volunteering or as a small part of their normal job (for instance, a CEO meeting with a representative about a project important to his/her company, or an activist meeting with his/her legislator in an unpaid capacity). Governments often define and regulate organized group lobbying that has become influential.

lobbying is paying congress to change laws in a group, corp, or persons interest, not the American interest...

Based on your own source, lobbying itself is not bribery or paying Congress for legislation. Your source supports my point.
as most things with government, it started out as a good thing, but now it has been reduced to corporate greed and a way of making the congresspeople rich, all without the benefit for the ordinary citizens... you could be right, but i would ban it altogether, just for that reason alone...

Banning all lobbying is the same as banning your right to address issues with your representative.

MadDog1974's photo
Tue 04/07/15 11:36 PM
Your mom!
rofl

MadDog1974's photo
Tue 04/07/15 11:17 PM
Edited by MadDog1974 on Tue 04/07/15 11:17 PM

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25