Community > Posts By > TippPatt

TippPatt's photo
Fri 03/11/16 11:58 PM

Do women 50 & over want sex moyre same or less??
Idk but that's quite the $2 handle you have there OP.....

I'd say you said a mouthful, but....oops

rofl

What in the world possessed you buttboy to pick that name????

TippPatt's photo
Fri 03/11/16 11:53 PM
Edited by TippPatt on Fri 03/11/16 11:54 PM
To be absolutely honest, I haven't one thing I wish I could do that I haven't already done. In my late teens I thought that by this time in my life I'd be too tired or too broken down to want to do anything at all so I was full tilt boogie until I married just before turning 26. For a good ten years, between college interims, breaks and summers, and work vacations I literally did everything I could think of and more; and, this was long before it was cool to even conceive the words 'bucket list' or to be a world traveler.

Consequently, you find me here. Now, after a divorce some many moons ago, grown children and grandchildren who live far away, I'm searching for another to become my new best friend to watch the sun set with and to share my secrets.

(By late teens you can tell I didn't really take to authority well.) :angel:

TippPatt's photo
Fri 03/11/16 11:43 PM
It'll take more than one post to figure out if she's a scammer. To be honest, I'm sure she was offended at the very thought. I know I would have been. I wish she would have said where she was from, that would have been a conversation starter at least.

She is rather lovely, you have to give her that, guys.