no photo
Sat 02/14/15 01:28 PM
I'm a big girl and I'm real

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 01:27 PM
Me three.

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 01:06 PM
Can I vote for the pink bunny? If not Dogs are more loyal then men. And he's sooooo cute. I vote for him.

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 11:50 AM
Your not the only magnet for the scammers, fakes and deviants. Join the club. I've been blocking and deleting for the entire four days I've been here. Your right the men go after looks first. But admit it so do most women. I've learned if he looks to good to be true you'll find out he is in the first few notes to each other. I'm sure there are just as much fake women on here and other sights and the real men go through the same thing. You have to decide if love is worth the effort of going through the briars to get the berries.

Just remember your not alone.

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 07:06 PM
Thank you Happiness, Your place brightened my day.

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 06:32 PM
Though I'm a happy person I am very sad that the only real men I've found can only think about sex. I want more.

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 05:59 PM
Valentines is a double day for me. It's my daughter's birthday. So I get to have another year with the best Valentine I ever got.

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 05:48 PM
rofl Wish I could roll around like this.rofl rofl rofl It looks like so much fun. rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 05:42 PM
Thinking I can't decide what color the elephant in the room should be. There is definitely an elephant in the room.

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 09:43 AM

Hiya Mo :-)....I've had enough time "being over 50" to know what I want...It's the same thing I wanted when I was over 20, 30 and 40...I want to be number one in someone's life...I don't mean I want to be his only thing, I mean I want to be number one on his list of things...I'm looking for the kind of love that each person "automatically" places the other first..W/o thought, w/o hesitation...When two people do this, everything else, like trust, respect, protecting, teaching, falls into place...I don't want a leader or a provider, I want a man who accepts that those things are shared equally as a mutual responsibility ...I want a partner, a best friend and a lover...

Totally agree but the handy man would be nice too and there are different areas of leadership and providing. I was raised to be the house wife and my ex will tell you I'm a domestic goddess. He still after 14 years refers his wife to me. Good thing we're friends. The thing is I'm old fashioned and want leadership but it's a give and take. I expect my thoughts wishes and desires to be taken into consideration in those decisions and my advice asked for and considered. Then while I may not be a bread winner, my husbands came home to spotless homes, happy children and home cooked meals. They were waited on hand and foot and I was there for all the things they needed me for. From cutting pipes and hanging dry wall to burring parents. Thing is a real relationship exists on that give and take and the more you give to each other the less taking there is. The more love there is in the relationship.

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 07:08 AM
Teddy bear.
Coloring book and crayons.
Someone that can appreciate the happiness found in them.

no photo
Thu 02/12/15 03:29 PM
Edited by WVperal on Thu 02/12/15 03:30 PM
That was mean cause now the though of butter milk pie or vinegar pie have a very naughty meaning.

no photo
Thu 02/12/15 02:12 PM
Thank you for your insight.

no photo
Thu 02/12/15 01:36 PM
That means that I'm packed and not giving up because someone let me down again. It also means that I'm over them and ready to try again.

no photo
Thu 02/12/15 01:26 PM
That makes perfect since.

no photo
Thu 02/12/15 01:19 PM
I love the way you think.

no photo
Thu 02/12/15 07:02 AM
I've never had an animal that wasn't rescued from some form of abuse or neglect. Sitting here right now with my grandsons kitten. Poor child. He found the kitten under the house. Someone threw it out in the snow and cold a week ago. When the kitten heard him call it came out of hiding and ran straight to him. They took the baby into the house and allowed him to keep him inside. He had wanted one for so long. The next day the sniffles came. Full blown asthma attacks for three days. They brought it to me. Next day not a thing wrong and sad cause he can't have his cat back till spring when it will be kept in the barn.

Can furless cats be kept in homes by asthmatics.

no photo
Thu 02/12/15 06:40 AM
Pinto beans, fried potatoes and ramps, ramp greens, corn bread, biscuits and gravy, sage sausage, sourdough pancakes, buckwheat pancakes, sausage gravy, peach cobbler, apple pie, fried chicken, quart jar full of iced tea with a straw in your hand sitting on the front porch swing while my man cuts the ice cold watermelon he plans to share with me.

Don't know bout y'all but I'm hungry.

no photo
Wed 02/11/15 09:57 PM
Your message was clear in your words so sweet. I have one pedal and one chance to meet. The last chapter I await my prince to play. All our dreams together both night and day. Your words are beautiful and must have come from the heart. Check out my profile and maybe we can start. If not your type I wanted you to know. I enjoyed your words and now I must go.

Previous 1