crossword puzzle
Tarot cards or horoscope

simplyme1125's photo
Mon 02/23/15 08:35 PM
Edited by simplyme1125 on Mon 02/23/15 08:49 PM
Read this two stories amd tell me what u think is wrong. mad noway :angry:

(1) :Fort Lauderdale police officer caught on camera slapping homeless man
Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:03:46 UTC

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (WSVN) -- A homeless man is speaking up after an officer responded violently to his request to use a restroom Sunday.
A witness caught the incident on a cellphone camera. In the footage, the man, Bruce Laclair, is seen walking near a Downtown Fort Lauderdale bus station. An off-duty Fort Lauderdale Police officer, Victor Ramirez, trails Laclair while putting on rubber gloves. "I'm not [expletive] around with you. Don't [expletive] touch me," Ramirez is heard yelling while pointing at Laclair.
Ramirez is also heard telling Laclair he will not use the restroom. "You are not going to go pee. You're not supposed to be here," Ramirez said.
At some point, Ramirez shoves Laclair to the ground where he is seen seated. But then Ramirez grabs Laclair's arm and orders him to get up. The video then shows Ramirez slap Laclair across the face. The sound of the smack is audible and the force of it sends Laclair head-first to the pavement. The officer handcuffs Laclair, and the homeless man is taken to jail.
A judge in court asked Laclair to stay away from the bus terminal where Rodriguez slapped him. After being released from jail Monday, Laclair said he was unsure what happened. He said he had only wanted to use the bathroom. "All I was asking to do was use the restroom. That's all I was trying to do," he said.
But according to Ramirez's police report, Laclair was asked to leave after sleeping at the bus station. "I asked him to wake up and go somewhere else," Ramirez wrote. "I gave Laclair plenty of time to leave."
(Ramirez has since been suspended with pay. ) surprised The Fort Lauderdale Police Department has also opened an investigation into the incident. Captain Frank Sousa tried to distance the department from Ramirez's actions. "If the officer is wrong, I can assure you and the public that this agency and this department is going to do whatever it needs to do to assure that that doesn't happen again, and it's not a reflection of the men and women in this agency," Sousa said.
(Sousa also said that he would not jump to any conclusions until he has all the details from the department's investigation. "We have to be careful, because we're seeing a two-to-five-second clip of what occurred. I'm not saying it's right. I'm not saying it's wrong. Let the investigation play out," he said.) Really!mad
Laclair said he believes most police officers do not treat him or others the way Ramirez did, but he was angered by the incident. "I'm pissed off. Most of the police officers are very reasonable, good people. They just have a job to do. This guy, I don't know what his problem is," he said.

(2)A Broward Sheriff's deputy is under investigation after caught on video dragging an inmate by her ankles.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -
It was a shocking sight at the Broward County Courthouse after a 28-year-old woman who allegedly suffers from mental health issues was dragged by her ankles by a Broward Sheriff's Office deputy down a hallway while screaming for help.

"I gave you a chance," the deputy told Dasyl Rios.

"You gave nobody a chance!" screamed Rios. "All I wanted to do was cry for a few minutes. Cry. That's all I wanted to do was cry for a few minutes because my life is in your hands."

Before she was dragged down the hall, Rios was in court for a status hearing on two misdemeanor charges.

"I've been doing this for 12 years," said Chief assistant public defender Lynn Desanti. "I've never seen anything more degrading. I was shocked. I was speechless. I finally said, 'what are you doing? Stop it,' and he just wasn't listening. He was going to drag her back to jail."

"All I want is my mother -- to know why she can't see me when she comes to visit me," said Rios.

Two doctors told the court that she was incompetent to proceed, meaning she was so mentally fragile she could not go forward with the criminal charges pending against her.

Desanti called it inhumane treatment and said she's seen similar situations handled the right way in the past.

"They could have had another armed male deputy where I've seen them, they pick up the defendants and carry them," said Desanti. "They could have gotten a wheelchair and handcuffed her to the wheelchair and brought her back that way."

Sheriff Scott Israel apparently agrees, releasing a statement stating, "I am concerned by the way the deputy handled this situation, because there were other courses of action he could have taken."

(An internal investigation has begun and that deputy, at this point unidentified, has been placed on desk duty.)surprised

On Monday, a judge ordered that Rios be hospitalized for psychiatric treatment, but at the moment she remains at the Broward County Jail.

simplyme1125's photo
Mon 02/23/15 01:41 PM
Hot

simplyme1125's photo
Mon 02/23/15 01:38 PM
Edited by simplyme1125 on Mon 02/23/15 01:39 PM
home cooked
baked or fried chicken wings

simplyme1125's photo
Mon 02/23/15 01:34 PM
Edited by simplyme1125 on Mon 02/23/15 01:35 PM

Good.. Because if you cook in the bathroom, we need to find you a better apartment..

extra toilet paper... laugh Lmao!

simplyme1125's photo
Mon 02/23/15 01:33 PM
board games

simplyme1125's photo
Mon 02/23/15 01:27 PM
Edited by simplyme1125 on Mon 02/23/15 01:29 PM
@Jag Lol. Not really. I Couldn't come up with anything at that moment, so I just said bathroom.

simplyme1125's photo
Mon 02/23/15 01:25 PM
toilet paper

simplyme1125's photo
Mon 02/23/15 01:24 PM
piece crap

simplyme1125's photo
Mon 02/23/15 01:23 PM
mocking others

simplyme1125's photo
Mon 02/23/15 01:22 PM
bathroom