no photo
Wed 05/13/15 07:51 PM
I enjoy my job working with seniors in a retirement community. Going back to school get degree in study process of elderly. With that being said, work until I can't work anymore.:wink:

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 11:33 PM
Do you ever get tired of searching and waiting to met the right person to spend time with?
It's a rat race out there in the dating world. Not enough men for all the women walking the earth and to many woman willing to do anything to keep their man.
Which category do you fall in?

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 11:10 PM
I am thinking why are some guys afraid of an aggressive woman who knows what she wants and not afraid to go after it.

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 09:15 AM
I am on Mingle2 to met nice people and so far have met great ones we have become friends off the site.I would like to met a guy who want to develop a friendship or just date and see where it goes.Most guys are out of town who seems to be interested. Local, not having great luck if I just want sex and nothing else they are for that.Just can't do the spread eagle 7 less in a committed relationship, that's just me.
For now, enjoying my new friends.

no photo
Wed 04/01/15 09:02 AM
First off, I paid for a few dates, etc and he paid so, that wasn't am issue, just because I won't have sex on the fourth date.Hell still getting to know the guy. I don't spread my legs wide eagle for no man, soon as we met. I made that clear on first date.He stated was okay with it, liar.

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:11 AM
I don't cheat, so why do guys?

no photo
Tue 03/31/15 11:05 AM
Went on a few dates, (4) with Mr. wonderful and had a great time.Chemistry was there in full force. We saw each other twice a week and had a lot in common to the point it was scary.Things was going good until I told him, not having sex with him no time soon.Then he stop calling after that. What the "F", I text wanting to know why, lame reason, we don't have anything in common was his excuse!!! Just don't get some men, when a woman tell you, wait on the sex, is that all you want?????

no photo
Thu 03/12/15 12:36 PM
Thanks everyone for your response. I am very blessed to even met a super great guy after waiting many years for a gentleman to enter into my life when I was about to give up.I will give him a shot.He is a funny guy with lots of energy too. He is older than me but had a big heart. Will keep you posted guys.Thanks for being my sounding board.

no photo
Thu 03/12/15 12:33 PM
I appreciate your response. We have met and went in two fun dates.I will give it a shot.

no photo
Thu 03/12/15 10:35 AM
Let him go? It's not like I have a lot of men knocking at my door, at my age and I truly don't want him to miss out on someone just right for him.
Dang, the man can do everything and then some.Never met a guy who has every quality except height.

no photo
Thu 03/12/15 10:30 AM
If any man says something about a woman's body in general is not cool.Looking for fun and sex, nothing meaningful.
A true gentleman would never say anything about a woman breast, etc.

no photo
Thu 03/12/15 10:23 AM
Edited by LadyPeanutbutter on Thu 03/12/15 10:24 AM
Meet a wonderful guy and have everything I look for in a man and more.My problem is he is short,5'7 when his profile says 5'9.I am strongly attractive to guys 6'feet and up.The lowest height is 5'11.
He is really into me and a super sweet man but, I am not feeling him, should I keep or let him go?

no photo
Sat 02/28/15 03:34 AM
Hi, Terrie here just checking out what this site out.