Community > Posts By > jwende

jwende's photo
Thu 03/19/15 06:09 AM
Because they are most likely scammers, who don't care what their profile looks like.... or they are too stupid to fix it, either way, just stay away from them......

jwende's photo
Thu 03/19/15 06:01 AM
Thanks guys : )!!! Oh yeah, I had the money issue, when the guy asked me, I just couldn't stop laughing at him, being how in the world do you get the insane nerve to ask a stranger for money?? I've been hit with it all, and even though your cautious, these "professionals" can still manipulate you into their crazy world. I will try your ideas..... thank you

Julie

jwende's photo
Thu 03/19/15 02:12 AM
I'm very serious with my concern here, I have been on here for just a bit over 3 weeks, I'm very "picky" with who I decide to interact with, as I'm trying to be cautious with what the men have written on their profile, word, by word, which most of the time you can tell the bad ones/fake ones (which seems to be 80% of this site) but I have messages 8, which lead to txting, then phone conversation, where you learn who they really are, being they can't keep track of what they've said, and to who.... sort of like your "dictionary" Sociopath, and it's so frustrating. Yes, I could easily take myself off here if I'm this aggravated, but there has got to be some true ppl on here. I just don't get the amount of fakes/liars, etc, because it's going to catch up with them sooner or later (granted sociopaths don't care either way), it's nuts that the 8 men I chose, all were complete "stupid" liars, of course you get a laugh, wondering how these ppl get thru life, but also you just want to scream, because you can't find anyone truthful to their words on their profile. Anybody else annoyed with this? Maybe any suggestions, tips....anything? ty

Julie

jwende's photo
Wed 03/11/15 02:23 AM
Thanks for replying. But the issue is that this member is disappearing off my block list, and the only reason why I know this, is because I see him in random search, so I go look at my block list, and his name is gone, and I have to re-block him. I read if you block someone, you will not see them, and they will not see you in searches. So my main issue, is how/why is this member "magically" being taken off my block list?

jwende's photo
Tue 03/10/15 01:26 PM
Hi, I blocked a member the other day (he's not the 1st one), and I see him on my block list, but when I go on a "search" in towns nowhere close to him, he shows up? I do report him again, and block him again, but it's starting to make me feel a bit freaked out. How is this happening, how is he being "un-blocked" from my account block list?

Ty, Julie

jwende's photo
Tue 03/03/15 12:57 PM
Obama has made the "race card" an issue on his own and he meant to do it, he is the poster boy for SOCIOPATHS!! He has, is and will continue to ruin us..... I could talk all day about the crap he's done. We need Ronald Reagan back, that man loved his country, he wasn't perfect, but he was the best President we ever had. I miss that man.

jwende's photo
Tue 03/03/15 12:48 PM
So far. I've had to do all the initial contact, I believe they are shy, or are just seeing how many girls push the "like" button to enhance their ego...... it's very annoying. I hope you have better luck :)

jwende's photo
Mon 03/02/15 01:55 PM
Thanks guys.....

jwende's photo
Mon 03/02/15 01:53 PM
Thank you..

jwende's photo
Mon 03/02/15 01:49 PM
I'm very active, age does not matter if 2 ppl have the same interests, and enjoy each others company.....

jwende's photo
Mon 03/02/15 12:12 PM
hi, could anyone, please let me know if my profile is OK, I'd really appreciate it.... and please don't hold back on your opinions, I can handle it. Thanks much, Julie

jwende's photo
Thu 02/26/15 03:50 PM
Ty! my thought was right though, it doesn't work..... and ya sorta need that on a site like this. What a pain

jwende's photo
Thu 02/26/15 03:09 PM
Does the "chat" system even work on this site? Sometimes it shows, but most of the time it doesn't, also it always says there is no one too chat with?? Maybe I'm an oblivious idiot, who knows.... can someone tell me the secret to this "chat" working?? TY

jwende's photo
Tue 02/24/15 04:04 AM
Thank You :smile:

jwende's photo
Tue 02/24/15 03:57 AM
HUH?? I'm taking it you can't understand plain English....

jwende's photo
Tue 02/24/15 03:35 AM
Hi, I'm new to this site, and my first question is, how long does it take to get the email with my "code", I've asked to have it re-sent 6 times now, and I'm not getting a single email from here, I've checked my spam, everything, no email? Also please, I have a friend requests and every time I go to accept it, I get sent to "POF" website? Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks