Community > Posts By > Durhamman

Durhamman's photo
Thu 02/13/20 05:37 AM

People who don't interrupt a thread just to say "hi" :laughing:

Too true! At least even that can tell you they are shy, not very talkative and maybe lack communication skills or are just plain unimaginative. :thinking:
Having said that it might be they genuinely feel intimidated but would like to take part.
We're all different.

Durhamman's photo
Thu 02/13/20 05:32 AM

real people ... we can see everything here. the whole thing is knowing how to choose the right contacts, which is more complicated.

As you say everyone is real but having a first contact online is one safe(ish) step further removed from meeting someone face to face for the first time. Time to suss out a bit more and wriggle room to escape if necessary.

Durhamman's photo
Wed 02/12/20 03:28 PM
I can't help wondering if by having a profile rated here in this thread that it's a bit of self indulgence. By that I mean surely if you were in some way appealing to your target audience then they would have looked already..... wouldn't they?
I haven't had many views and the only lady who has written since I put my profile up actually thought she was writing to someone else!
In my case I've put up an honest assessment (as I see it) of myself so am I going to lie on the basis of negative feedback and rewrite my profile because of that to improve my chances? No....I'll just be myself as altering my profile will only make me open to being 'disscovered' as being someone I'm not later on and that's definitely going to get me dumped!
So, I'm going to remain honest and open but with the reality check that ladies on here are simply not interested in me because of age, status etc and even that fact tells me something.
I realise this is perhaps a bit off subject from what it perhaps should be but I thought it was worthwhile to give my opinion in case it can help someone.
Just sayin'.:wink: offtopic

Durhamman's photo
Fri 02/07/20 09:47 AM
Ooops...the crucial bit of information should have been I had a lover not an over!!!!
I must remember to switch off autocorrect or proof read before I send.

Hmmmmm....now I'm wondering how exciting an over would be :thinking::wink:

Durhamman's photo
Fri 02/07/20 08:24 AM
I had a over who was 18 years younger than me for around six years until she was seconded to New Zealand with her job. She didn't want to go but I told her that it was the opportunity of a lifetime so she should. The reason I'm telling you this is because she enjoyed having an older man as she said I never rushed things and was patient (she actually said I teased more than anyone else she'd known) and always made sure she was satisfied. Her point being that men of her age that she'd known over the years were more selfish with sex and hadn't really figured that a woman was just starting to get warned up at the point they were grunting and ready to roll over and go to sleep.
I did point out that I wasn't sure that every man of any age was like that all too often and that it was probably a sweeping statement but she still dissagreed.
That is my experience but my opinion is that within reason I don't think age is an issue if two people are genuinely attracted to each other but that the problem usually lies with others who see them together. I never quite figured out if the issue they have is jealousy or disgust or the thought as others have said here that the younger one is after whatever they can get out of the arrangement financially.
I say live and let live and if it works for both sides then let them get on with it.

Durhamman's photo
Fri 02/07/20 02:27 AM

I am real, but hate sex. Hetero-Asexual in sexual orientation, not heterosexual.

It's your free choice Sandra and I suspect if people were brave enough to admit it there are quite a few who don't like the physical aspect of sex but still like a nice cuddle. In some ways you may even have an easier time than someone ho is highly sexed!

Durhamman's photo
Fri 02/07/20 02:23 AM

Yes!

That's good to know Kris!
Keep it real is what I say, even if those people aren't compatible with who are at least they're not frauds!

Durhamman's photo
Tue 02/04/20 05:37 PM

North east ... Uk ... Very new and this site confuses me :tongue: :tongue: drinks

I can understand that as it's taking me some time to work it too......I don't think we're that thick in NE England! Are we?:wink:

Durhamman's photo
Tue 02/04/20 05:27 PM
I'm self employed and sack myself twice a day for incompetence. I also resign but it's never accepted!

Seriously Ladywind....secure another job first if your current one is stressing you then put your notice in. You might feel better for having a rant telling someone what you think about them but if you need a reference it's less damaging to hold your tongue - at least until you're in your new job. It's tough that someone can get away with treating others badly but you have to look after yourself and the best way to do that is to vote with your feet and find another job. IMHO.

Durhamman's photo
Tue 02/04/20 05:08 PM
Edited by Durhamman on Tue 02/04/20 05:12 PM

Nothing wrong with being English :grin:

Too right!!! waving

Durhamman's photo
Tue 02/04/20 04:42 PM

I did an experiment on another site with fewer nannys, inspired by this very topic, and from my experience women are indeed attracted to very improper profiles and unsavory comments. Titillation is not a dirty word.

Of the 6 things I did, the two most blatantly sexual and gross consistently outperformed all the others hands down.
The meek and mild versions were dismal; the raunchy ones did a bit better; and the filth got more hits, more likes and thumbs up and more messages than all the others put together.
I still didn't meet anyone, but had more good interactions from tyre kickers and time wasters.

So you dirty ******* really do like the filth, while you tut tut, and act all prim and proper with your chastity vows, and make out to be daddy's good little girl.

:thumbsup:

Durhamman's photo
Tue 02/04/20 04:24 PM

Lookout one doesn't echo back at you.

Hahahaharofl

Durhamman's photo
Tue 02/04/20 04:21 PM
Edited by Durhamman on Tue 02/04/20 04:25 PM
This is an interesting topic for me.

I would say that the saying "empty vessels make most noise" can be probably applied in many cases.
I don't like and won't look at any profile that the owner has chosen to 'big' themselves up by using the sort of name that suggests they have a high opinion of themselves - male or female.
I have no idea what sort of profile photos guys use on here but I imagine it's sometimes along similar lines to some females.
It's been mentioned about not looking at 'rude' names profiles - I tend not to either but while I'm certainly no prude I never show any interest in ladies who have their 'bits' on display in their photos. Perhaps it's because I like to have something to 'discover' if it gets that far. :wink: