Community > Posts By > TheFly1

TheFly1's photo
Mon 05/04/20 03:16 PM
How, how are you doing?

TheFly1's photo
Mon 05/04/20 03:07 PM
Hey, I'm Joey. How are you? Christ Bless you!!! I hope that you are dping okay...

TheFly1's photo
Mon 05/04/20 03:05 PM
Rest in Peace Kenny Rogers. Christ Bless you!!!. We will miss you. Thank you for the memories!

TheFly1's photo
Mon 05/04/20 03:03 PM

Of course there is a chance. You just have to keep trying, and not give up. Just trust in Jesus Christ.

TheFly1's photo
Mon 05/04/20 03:02 PM
Of course there is a chance. You just have to keep trying, and not give up. Just trust in Jesus Christ.

TheFly1's photo
Thu 07/30/15 01:38 PM
Christ's Word is very straight forward...He does not change, nor His Word. Homosexuality is not of God and He hates it. There are multiple Scriptures in both the Old and New Testaments that clearly acknowledge this. Christ created man for woman and woman for man. The liberals are just trying to force people to renounce both Christ and His Word for the sake of their own perversion.

TheFly1's photo
Thu 07/30/15 01:29 PM
Writing is a great way to refocus as well. Write prayers, songs, experiences, poems,and dreams down. Pray over all of these things. Christ will conven and will speak with You.

TheFly1's photo
Thu 07/30/15 01:28 PM
Writing is a great way to refocus as well. Write prayers, songs, experiences, poems,and dreams down. Pray over all of these things. Christ will conven and will speak with You.

TheFly1's photo
Thu 07/30/15 01:19 PM
I don't know if they are the harlot, but I know that they are the Biblical Assyrians. They are Muslims that have been trying to take over Christ's people for generations. They are satan's religion and militia...at least one form of them. Some say that their symbol translates to 666 the mark of the beast. Check out the movie by Pastor Johnathan Cahn called "The Harbinger Decoded." The movie explains a lot.

TheFly1's photo
Mon 03/02/15 03:58 PM
Geez! Is there anyone freaking local on this site?! Everyone is from out of state...even if I do a search!

TheFly1's photo
Sat 02/28/15 07:34 AM
Ayo! What's going on!