Community > Posts By > jerniepr

jerniepr's photo
Sun 05/03/15 04:52 AM
i watched GirlHOUSE

jerniepr's photo
Sun 05/03/15 04:40 AM
"BALUT from the Philippines"

I thought i would like the balut for i am a Filipino, but when i tried to chew and swallow it, urrggghh. i could feel the chicks bones and feathers running down to my throat. >.<

jerniepr's photo
Sun 05/03/15 04:28 AM
A good topic maybe

jerniepr's photo
Sun 05/03/15 04:21 AM
sounds serious huh

jerniepr's photo
Mon 03/30/15 06:04 AM
Same feeling. LOL

jerniepr's photo
Fri 03/27/15 12:31 PM

Do you believe that there is somebody For everybody?

YES . there is . in a right time

jerniepr's photo
Fri 03/27/15 12:28 PM

Would you marry someone you never meet

No.

jerniepr's photo
Sun 03/22/15 05:22 AM

If you did your job right you wouldn't have this mess

Yeah i know. but i already did. That's why im asking
Well if you are employed in that department, it's because you're meant to know exactly what that job entails, as you do it on a daily basis? A 'mistake' like that is costly to the company, not to you? I'm an employer myself and if anyone did that to me I would fire them on the spot, as why should I be out of pocket, because of someone else's incompetence? You're employed for a reason? To do a job and do it right and you didn't do it? So to me I would sack you and get someone else in that wouldn't let me down!

Its right that it would be good to the company that ill be out. No one is perfect , i acknowledged my mistake. Ok, lets put it as if you are my boss. of course u need to pay the mistake i did. then im out, would you pay for it? or should i? sue me? or what?

jerniepr's photo
Sun 03/22/15 04:02 AM

THIS:
I understand what you did.. you made a mistake.. a costly mistake to the company you work for.... the company you work for is the key wordage. and you state you are a employee.. not a agent or a contractor

I do not know how it works in the Philippine's, but I do know that in most every other part of the global business world, the company is being invoiced.. not the employee, therefore the company is liable for the mistake.. financially, not the employee.

Not saying that you will not get let go ( or you resign) for making the mistake.. but I can't see how they can make you legally pay for it.

If deals you make as an employee are legally binding, your employer gave you that authority, so they're responsible not you.
Get some legal advice. This is BS.

I already agreed that i'll pay for it thru salary deduction plus loans, or whatever. but it would really take time. it really desstruct me if i'm still in the company. i always fear that ill get a costly mistake again. my co-worker even paying 20k for another case. . Shes barely 6 mos working in the agency. I guess will just do our best as we could.

jerniepr's photo
Sun 03/22/15 03:39 AM

I am currently working in an insurance agency.
Next month will be the 2nd year working in the company. I work in managing accounts.

I had an issue. Last year, month of August. An insurance company sent me an email indicating the new costs of the medical insurance for company A.
Existing cost was 5,000 and renewal cost of 5,840 per person.

I fail to submit it to the marketing officer, who is working for the renewal of company A. She was able to request quote for other costs from the insurance company except for the renewing cost.

To make long story short. Company A renewed the existing cost, 5,000. which all of them, the marketing officer, our boss and company A, didn't knew that renewal cost already increased.

After 3 mos. the insurance company sent us a billing for 5,840 amount, which should be the renewing amount. the 840 per person was charged on me due to not submitting the new cost to the in charge. Company A has 60 members, total of my debt is 48k. I acknowledged my mistake and the company couldn't help me about it but to shoulder it on me.

This bothers me a lot and affected my way of work. Money is not my problem i will pay for it if they want me to. But will I able to resign with this debt?

would you like me to lend you some money.. would that help?

I understand what you did.. you made a mistake.. a costly mistake to the company you work for.... the company you work for is the key wordage. and you state you are a employee.. not a agent or a contractor

I do not know how it works in the Philippine's, but I do know that in most every other part of the global business world, the company is being invoiced.. not the employee, therefore the company is liable for the mistake.. financially, not the employee.

Not saying that you will not get let go ( or you resign) for making the mistake.. but I can't see how they can make you legally pay for it.

And on top of that.. you have $48K that you can just shell out like that?.. really?

Something sounds a bit off... actually, way off the mark... here

It doesn't mean i will pay for it like pay the 48k immediately..
Of course i need time for it. I guess the best thing that i would do is to pay it first before i live.

Its ok. Its my problem. I need to deal and accept it on my own.
Thank you.

jerniepr's photo
Sun 03/22/15 03:25 AM
Edited by jerniepr on Sun 03/22/15 03:25 AM

Next month will be the 2nd year working in the company. I work in managing accounts.

I had an issue. Last year, month of August. An insurance company sent me an email indicating the new costs of the medical insurance for company A.

I fail to submit it to the marketing officer, who is working for the renewal of company A. She was able to request quote for other costs from the insurance company except for the renewing cost.

To make long story short. Company A renewed the existing cost, 5,000. which all of them, the marketing officer, our boss and company A, didn't knew that renewal cost already increased.

After 3 mos. the insurance company sent us a billing for 5,840 amount, which should be the renewing amount. the 840 per person was charged on me due to not submitting the new cost to the in charge. Company A has 60 members, total of my debt is 48k. I acknowledged my mistake and the company couldn't help me about it but to shoulder it on me.

This bothers me a lot and affected my way of work. Money is not my problem i will pay for it if they want me to. But will I able to resign with this debt?

And on top of that.. you have $48K that you can just shell out like that?.. really?

Something sounds a bit off... actually, way off the mark... here

It doesn't mean i will pay for it like pay the 48k immediately..
Of course i need time for it. I guess the best thing that i would do is to pay it first before i live.

jerniepr's photo
Sat 03/21/15 11:31 PM

If you did your job right you wouldn't have this mess

Yeah i know. but i already did. That's why im asking

jerniepr's photo
Sat 03/21/15 11:31 PM
Edited by jerniepr on Sat 03/21/15 11:33 PM

jerniepr's photo
Sat 03/21/15 11:17 PM
Edited by jerniepr on Sat 03/21/15 11:18 PM

jerniepr's photo
Mon 03/16/15 04:50 AM
Edited by jerniepr on Mon 03/16/15 04:51 AM

Children learn what they live.
Including how to interact with the opposite sex

But it will start in good parenting right???

jerniepr's photo
Fri 03/13/15 07:16 AM
What will happen to the Children if there parents keep on Arguing?
Will there be a positive or negative effect on it?

NEGATIVE - Will disrupt the minds of the children and made them realize that their life really suck?? OR
POSITIVE - Will give them a lesson and realize that they will never be like there parents in the future??

jerniepr's photo
Fri 03/13/15 07:07 AM
Its good that you'll try to approach someone to have a decent conversation if your bored.
But i don't know why would some guys leave a message that they are bored??

jerniepr's photo
Sat 02/28/15 03:56 AM
The last time i cried was last week.
I felt lonely and everyone was against me.
My mom keeps on irritating me, she doesn't trust me.
My boss scolded me and counted all my mistakes i made.
My co-workers doesn't cared same as my siblings.
My boyfriend doesn't have time.
Well that was last week. but im OK now guys. dont worry. haahahha!
Life is full of bitterness. sometimes :D

jerniepr's photo
Sat 02/28/15 03:49 AM
Today's Generation, no one is posting there 20 yr photo as their prof pic. unless if they want to show everyone that they look different 20 years back versus how they look now. TBT