Community > Posts By > AZTATTOOER96

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Tue 05/26/09 09:39 AM
Any descent women in this state anymore? Seems like all I find are users and cheaters...... Any good single women in AZ left?

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Tue 05/19/09 12:45 AM
asleep

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Tue 05/19/09 12:22 AM
Got the lights working right now, jsut need a brake light switch now. Scraped the turn signal idea .... just need to get a bolt to tighten down the grips, tune up the throttle cable a little more, get it titled and plates and it is almost done. Then look for another project that I will put money into, this one is just to get back on the bike.... been of a bike for 5 years now. Needed a little 400cc to get use to it again.

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Tue 05/19/09 12:19 AM
Maybe it is just one of those nights ..... I find myself sitting here staring at the empty other side of the bed, finding nothing but a cold spot where I wonder if someone shouldn't be there. Maybe it is because it has been empty for so long. I feel kind of weird with these feelings in my head. Wondering if alone is really that bad yet yearning for someone to lay next to. Wishing I had that last call at the end of the day, that one person that I wake up thinking about and go to sleep to dream about. Is it weird for a guy to think like this? Is it normal for a man to find himself wondering why being alone had been so great and free, then all of a sudden in an instant looking around realizing that alone isn't really as great as he thought? Maybe just having that person to stare at and watch sleep next to you is what I miss. That extra arm wrapped around you at night. The breath on the back of your neck letting you know that someone is there. Wondering if that extra pillow you always end up tossing off the bed shouldn't have another person's head resting on it. Dreaming about you, holding your hopes and dreams close to them just because they care and want the best for you.

Or maybe..... just maybe.... I need some more sleep.

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/18/09 01:08 PM
Got the brake light and the tail light to work now, Now I just have to find a brake light switch. Im thinking I might have to go to a harley aftermarket place , pretty sure places like radio shack would not have what I need. I have the tail light wired to the headlight switch so that it comes on whether the high or low beams are on, now I am just wondering if I should put on turn signals or not.

Thanks again for all the help everyone.

I will post pics of this bike when I get a little more done with it.

So far I have not modified the frame since I am having to apply for an abandoned title since the guy did not have a title for it when I bought it.

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/18/09 09:40 AM
I have stripped off all the stuff I had done so I can start over. The bike.... is a 1978 Honda Hawk II

All the frame and motor is stock, although the frame is painted flat black. The battery I have is off of a 2007 Harley dyna glide and so are the controls. The tail/brake light is one from the store I bought for cheap, I think it was meant for a trailer, but it does have the 2 filaments inside one for running and one for brake.

I have basic mechanical knowledge and I have done wiring on many different projects. Just never on a bike before.

I have 2 - 3 position switches, just not sure if I wanna use turn signals or not. I have the one wired to the headlight but this bike runs a halogen sealed beam light and it looks kinda dim.

I am gonna be trying a few of the things right now once I get out back, thanks for all the help guys.

Ill keep u updated!

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Sun 05/17/09 11:05 PM

Ok now thats a little clearer! Ok somebody said to check the number of filaments in the bulb did you ? Then you must have ground .First touch one wire to the positive on the battery and one filament should work then do the same with the other wire the second filament should light . Doi not touch one to positve and one to negative your only feeding back through the light then !

OK.....

I will try in the AM, I think since I have been adding so much stuff and kinda overlapping on it all, Im just gonna rip it all back down to the ground and start over and make sure everything is clean and done properly. I am just building this thing up for a bar hopper and then once I start getting more clients getting tattoos I plan on getting an old shovelhead to make into a nice ass bobber that I will keep and probably just keep this one until someone wants it

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Sun 05/17/09 09:13 PM

Yes try removeing some of the paint on the suface where it mounts to the fender . Other wise start checking swiches !

No switches yet..... just trying to get it to light up the 2 filiments inside. Did it with the headlight, just trying to build up a little bobber.

Garage built look, so far I have....

stock 1978 Honda cb400 Hawk frame, flat black frame and tank, mini apes, harley hand grips that are not wired yet for anything. I had a guy trade me some screaming eagle II exhaust pipes and alot of other random parts like the controls, it has a solo seat I made and im looking for a white wall tire.

Also need to wire up the turn signals once I find a wiring diagram for these controls to find the right wires. Kickstart only for now.. just got a new battery from a 2007 dyna glide

Its my little project lol

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Sun 05/17/09 09:00 PM
OK........

Changed the location and still dont work, if I connect one the wires to the battery one on pos one on neg it lights up, but does not change the brightness if u switch them and for some reason just will not light up the way it should. It is brand new..... but the main body of the fixture is painted black ... it was when I bought it...

should I remove some of the paint?

should I say F*ck it and go to a junk yard and get a new one?

Any suggestions?

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Sun 05/17/09 07:22 PM

should have one wire for the brake and 1 wire for the running/parking lights The bulb should have 2 filiments inside snd 2 contact points on the bottom of the bulb .. the bulb itself is grounded to the metal of the bike. Thats why you have 2 wires.

Thanks for the help, that's what I thought at first ... Im gonna change where it is mounted and see if that helps ... thanks again!

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Sun 05/17/09 07:11 PM
Im not sure if anyone can help but I am wiring a motorcycle tail light and it only has 2 wires.... I need it to be brake and running tail light but I dont get why there are only 2 wires..... any help would be great, and it IS a tail light and brake light.... but only 2 wires. I will be hooking it up direct to battery and a brake switch.

thanks

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:56 AM
Why yes I do, shall I tie it around you and drag you through my views of life?

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/11/09 09:54 PM
Honestly I believe that if it means that much to you then you should hold on tight and get ready for a hell of a ride. Never let things go in life that you want to keep going. In many aspects of life I let go of things I shouldn't have. I have no regrets but I think that some of the things we let go of, we should have kept.

Much Love,
Priest

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/11/09 09:52 PM
Very well written and informative to the post of wanting more. Very well put together.... maybe a few more pics but at least the ones you have are visible and clear.

I give u two thumbs up!

Much Love,
Priest

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/11/09 09:50 PM
January of '07 ....... DAMN that's a long time... oh well

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:33 PM

Happy belated Mother's Day .....

why did u tell me u had 4 daughters?

LOL cause your a cutie

My daughters r your age

LOLbigsmile

LOL, well hey send them my way.... got any pics of them? lol

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/11/09 01:35 PM
Happy belated Mother's Day .....

why did u tell me u had 4 daughters?

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/11/09 01:23 PM
Thanks Ladies!!

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/11/09 01:00 PM
Edited by AZTATTOOER96 on Mon 05/11/09 01:15 PM
Check it out, I added some more info and changed a few things. So let me know what you think and leave me some feedback.

Much Love,
Priest

I guess just go ahead and do a 1-10 ..... if u feel like it lol

AZTATTOOER96's photo
Mon 05/11/09 12:49 PM
Any kick ass AZ women out there ???

Just lookin for some kick ass women to chill with, not really looking for anything hardcore serious or a fling. Just some kick ass chicks to hit bars with or maybe casually date.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12