Community > Posts By > urbanexchange

urbanexchange's photo
Sun 06/07/15 05:53 PM

As racist as this sounds, if blacks had escaped and about to cross the border, patrol at the border would be suspicious because blacks are not resident to those parts of town. But these two suspects are white. People tend to lower guard at white people than they do of blacks. These suspects can blend in very easily and can assimilate in any town they go into because of their race. These suspects will be extremely difficult to find.

*Patrol at the border would be suspicious " what That doesn't make sense. 250 officials trying to find these guys no matter what they look like .What is suspicious about officials doing their job?

And you check stats on Canada's racial & cultural diversity. They are not a country full of white people wearing berets.

But what if they went through VT to get to QB? Less than 2% of QB is dark skinned. And most of them probably live in Montreal. I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers and I didn't mean any offense. But I'm just saying that it may be a little easier for the escapees to assimilate which would make finding them harder

urbanexchange's photo
Sun 06/07/15 03:44 PM
The surgeons certainly did "dissect."

rofl

urbanexchange's photo
Sun 06/07/15 03:38 PM
NYS Governor Andrew Cuomo told one of the neighboring prisoners "you must have been in a deep sleep to not hear what was going on." I believe all the cells are single celled. So how could they have escaped from one hole? There had to have been 1 hole in each cell. The contractors could have given one of the inmates tools. And since the contractors are not legally bound to account for their tools, this means the state is A55ed out. This is what happens when you outsource. Did the guard do an inventory count on those contractors?

Dannemora state prison is very old. I've visited the prison a few times. The place is always on lockdown and the guards are extremely careful. They are always on top of things. Especially when it comes to attire. They will send you home if you don't comply with the rules.

urbanexchange's photo
Sun 06/07/15 03:21 PM
As racist as this sounds, if blacks had escaped and about to cross the border, patrol at the border would be suspicious because blacks are not resident to those parts of town. But these two suspects are white. People tend to lower guard at white people than they do of blacks. These suspects can blend in very easily and can assimilate in any town they go into because of their race. These suspects will be extremely difficult to find.

urbanexchange's photo
Sun 06/07/15 03:17 PM
They are also close to Vermont. I didn't know the Canadian border was unguarded. I was thinking they can go to Quebec via Vermont or New Hampshire. The time that they were last seen from the 5:30am morning count is crucial because it takes about 1 day to walk to QC or Vermont.

urbanexchange's photo
Sun 06/07/15 12:48 PM
Snoop Dogg said Caitlyn Jenner is a scientific experiment

urbanexchange's photo
Mon 06/01/15 10:12 AM

Ohio is a swing state. Last 2 presidential terms Ohio has voted Democrat. During the Bush Jr. administration, Ohio voted republican for two terms.

Uh, point of information: "Junior" isn't a part of the name of George W. Bush, because his name isn't 100% identical to his father's.

By the way, the last person named "Junior" to run for POTUS was Al Gore.

Anyway, perhaps the citizens of Ohio should worry about Ohio.

It is swing stAtes such as Ohio that influences the outcome of the election. But you're right. ONLY Ohioans should worry.

urbanexchange's photo
Mon 06/01/15 10:10 AM

Ohio is a swing state. Last 2 presidential terms Ohio has voted Democrat. During the Bush Jr. administration, Ohio voted republican for two terms.

Uh, point of information: "Junior" isn't a part of the name of George W. Bush, because his name isn't 100% identical to his father's.

Xcuse the Effin formality

George Walker Bush
George Herbert Walker Bush.

Just thought it would be easier if I typed Jr. Instead of typing out the entire name.

urbanexchange's photo
Mon 06/01/15 09:56 AM

Ohio is a swing state. Last 2 presidential terms Ohio has voted Democrat. During the Bush Jr. administration, Ohio voted republican for two terms. During the Clinton administration, Ohio voted Democrat for two terms. During the Reagan and Bush Sr. administration, Ohio voted Republican for three terms.

Ohio currently has two US senators (as do all US states); both are Republican and Democrat. Ohio has 16 congressional districts; 12 of them are Republican and four of them are democrat. The US speaker of the house of representative is John Boehner. And he is Republican. Ohio has put many presidents in office due to its "swing state" characteristics, and is such a very important state to politicians and capitalist elite (Who btw orchestrate the media). The Rockefeller's are from Ohio. And the Rockefellers are the poster boys for deregulated mercantilism and monopoly activity.

I will not be surprised if Cleveland Cavs win the championship this year. The dems are desperate as they know Ohio typically holds on to them for 2 terms. If the cavs wins the playoffs, that team will go to the White House to Greet Obama. It's happened already happened in Florida when Miami Heats won the playoffs in 2012.

Florida is another swing state. In the last 10 elections, they have voted 4x for the dems. 2012 for florida was a fluke since florida has held onto dems for 1 term in the past 10 elections before going turning red.

FL like Ohio has more republican Us delegates than dems. There are currently 17 US delegates who are republican and 10 US delegates who are dems.

Looks like the dems have to use liberal media to win Ohio.

There is something else about Ohio. But I can't seem to debunk it. That's why I need your help.

Golden State is winning, so you don't need to worry about it.

Hey. You never know sad2

urbanexchange's photo
Sat 05/30/15 02:51 PM

Ruth, would you happen to have the winning lottery numbers because I really want the Acura TL.

That didn't work tears

urbanexchange's photo
Sat 05/30/15 11:45 AM

One banker? Well, it's a start.

Actually, it's common. Several bankers have "bailed out" so to speak.

Google it

:laughing::laughing:rofl

urbanexchange's photo
Sat 05/30/15 10:50 AM

There is something else about Ohio. But I can't
seem to debunk it. That's why I need your
help.

It's hi in the middle and round on both ends?

Ok

urbanexchange's photo
Sat 05/30/15 10:50 AM

There is something else about Ohio. But I can't
seem to debunk it. That's why I need your
help.

It's hi in the middle and round on both ends?

Ok

urbanexchange's photo
Sat 05/30/15 09:50 AM

urbanexchange stated >>>
I noticed that whenever the presidential election season draws near, a lot of issues come out of the woodwork

Oh - HELL YES! And we haven't 'EVEN' entered the hurricane season yet! LMAO :wink:

Absolutely! Because when these so called "issues" were omnipresent during the duration of their political term, these politicians were too busy thieving and deceiving. Now all of a suddenly, there's a problem. I like to see these politicians go after other politicians, CEOs and other members of the "capitalist elite" squad. It's like watching a boxing fight. There is a political agenda behind any and everything that happens in this country. Sad to say but true. tearstearstears

what makes you believe they are Capitalists and Elite?
I'd put most of them more like into the Crony-Swine Species!

That'll work :laughing:

urbanexchange's photo
Sat 05/30/15 09:42 AM
Ohio is a swing state. Last 2 presidential terms Ohio has voted Democrat. During the Bush Jr. administration, Ohio voted republican for two terms. During the Clinton administration, Ohio voted Democrat for two terms. During the Reagan and Bush Sr. administration, Ohio voted Republican for three terms.

Ohio currently has two US senators (as do all US states); both are Republican and Democrat. Ohio has 16 congressional districts; 12 of them are Republican and four of them are democrat. The US speaker of the house of representative is John Boehner. And he is Republican. Ohio has put many presidents in office due to its "swing state" characteristics, and is such a very important state to politicians and capitalist elite (Who btw orchestrate the media). The Rockefeller's are from Ohio. And the Rockefellers are the poster boys for deregulated mercantilism and monopoly activity.

I will not be surprised if Cleveland Cavs win the championship this year. The dems are desperate as they know Ohio typically holds on to them for 2 terms. If the cavs wins the playoffs, that team will go to the White House to Greet Obama. It's happened already happened in Florida when Miami Heats won the playoffs in 2012.

Florida is another swing state. In the last 10 elections, they have voted 4x for the dems. 2012 for florida was a fluke since florida has held onto dems for 1 term in the past 10 elections before going turning red.

FL like Ohio has more republican Us delegates than dems. There are currently 17 US delegates who are republican and 10 US delegates who are dems.

Looks like the dems have to use liberal media to win Ohio.

There is something else about Ohio. But I can't seem to debunk it. That's why I need your help.

urbanexchange's photo
Sat 05/30/15 09:04 AM
OP, Bankers, Scientist, CEOs, politicians are no different than you and I. We all have the same needs and are driven by the same thing: self interest. The needs I am referring to are discussed in Abraham Maslow's: Hierarchy of Needs. One of the most important need I believe is "Love and Belonging." Because "Love and Belonging" encompasses how society views and treats you. If you are treated like garbage by society, how can basic needs like food, water, shelter, and sex be met? The problem with people is that we are dangerously socially engineered to the point were we have isolated ourselves from one another. We have isolated each other based upon what society deems fit and unfit. And unfortunately society is controlled by the "capitalist elite." The "capitalist elite" wants the masses to look a certain way; behave a certain way, talk a certain way; because they want to control you. Marx pointed out, each world power starts out by people undifferentiated. As time goes by, people become differentiated and alienated. This is an affect of deregulated capitalism. Bankers and scientist are no different than street level drug dealers. Their job is to make profits for their masters.

Is it possible that their employer or corrupt politicians may have had them murdered. But then again, anything is possible within the realm of possibility.

Out Of all of the employers you mentioned, JP Morgan sticks out the most in my mind. I live in the not-so-pleasant section of NYC. There is a not-for-profit organization that houses individuals who are clinically diagnosed with AIDS called Housing Works. On the front of building, there is a plaque on the building that reads "Jp morgan." JP morgan jr inherited his fathers fortune, became chairman of U.S. Steels, and used his inheritance and profits to support eugenics. As of today, the eugenics movement is still in effect. It is in the form of societal eugenics.

Like many multinational employers JP Morgan has employees that serve on the board of many not-for-profit organizations. Not-for-profit organizations serve three purposes for the capitalist elite : hide money by making donations, political influence by creating laws that benefit them, and keep people disenfranchised.

JP Morgan has employees on the board for another not-for-profit organization called Enterprise Community Partners (ECP). Not-for-profit organizations by law are required to have board members. ECP goal is one thing: defund public housing. So that instead of federal grants going towards housing for the most neediest people (disabled, children, elderly, veterans), the federal grant will go into the hands of "bank-controlled" and "capitalist elite" influenced not-for-profit organizations; who will then take that federal money: and give each other bonuses.

Also many of these bankers launder money and create LLCs with attorneys to hide their illegal activities. How do you think these corner stores in the ghetto operate?

I know I am going off on a tangent
offtopic but you should look at the world the way a politician or a capitalist elite would view the world. Their objective is to control people and if nobody concedes or bend to their will, they will either go crazy or die early.

urbanexchange's photo
Sat 05/30/15 07:44 AM

urbanexchange stated >>>
I noticed that whenever the presidential election season draws near, a lot of issues come out of the woodwork

Oh - HELL YES! And we haven't 'EVEN' entered the hurricane season yet! LMAO :wink:

Absolutely! Because when these so called "issues" were omnipresent during the duration of their political term, these politicians were too busy thieving and deceiving. Now all of a suddenly, there's a problem. I like to see these politicians go after other politicians, CEOs and other members of the "capitalist elite" squad. It's like watching a boxing fight. There is a political agenda behind any and everything that happens in this country. Sad to say but true. tearstearstears

urbanexchange's photo
Thu 05/28/15 01:44 PM

urbanexchange's photo
Mon 05/18/15 01:46 AM
Ruth, would you happen to have the winning lottery numbers because I really want the Acura TL.

urbanexchange's photo
Sun 05/17/15 11:00 AM
"Call me now." Miss Cleo