Community > Posts By > stevenewguy

no photo
Fri 03/20/15 05:52 PM
To much people,Im new and may be came late into conversation ,but money talk,joke I guess but LADIES ,few, I spoke with said most contacts wanted money,i phones,sex talk,or hook ups.I say if u who posted over 300 posts your not looking for a mate but needy for attention.Grow up Im out.

no photo
Tue 03/10/15 07:06 PM
wow,all new to this but sounds like things on line like real life,IM SHOCKED.SEEMS to me mabe best for all if one has option one should date close to home..Hard for some if from small town, but if in city should be easy and safer.Not judging anyone ,just thinking aloud.

no photo
Tue 03/10/15 06:48 PM
O.M.G....<O MY GOODNESS>came here to meet lady friend but note to all on this topic...IT S GOOD for business if your a western arms dealer or security adviser.Check out cbc radio for all the dirt.

no photo
Tue 03/10/15 06:13 PM
I LOOK AT IT THIS WAY,,I DON T WANT A WOMEN 10 YEARS YOUNGER BEING STUCK LATTER ON IN LIFE WITH SOMEONE/ME WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO GET SICK EARLYER AND MOST LIKELY TO DIE YOUNGER.NOT FAIR I SAY,LETS GET OLD,SICK,AND DIE TOGETHER...MAYBE I M SPENDING TO MUCH TIME ON THE MATH ,DO NT KNOW ???ALSO WHY DO PEOPLE IN CITIES NEED A TO GO ON LINE ,SOME ARE SO PRETTY ?

no photo
Thu 03/05/15 10:35 AM
exusting,wish I could find spell check as not real schooled kind of guy.Complant...why dose program switce age range,ie:45 to 58 to...30 70...also not shure if I m getting contacts as x seems to be more updated with my account then I.May have to hire staff to get with it all.Good luck All...