Community > Posts By > sageoforion

sageoforion's photo
Wed 03/04/15 06:59 AM
i hate to burst everyone's bubble but WE ARE THE ALIENS. We are a multi-dimensional Being that has been ever so slowly altering the Earth since we 1st started settling here as so much bubbling ooze with a consciousness. Some of Us come from other more advanced Planets and alter our DNA while still others of Us come here to do the actual procreating. Once our little tasks have been performed we return to our own dimension, rest up some & then return again & again & again. The whole good & evil thing is a shadow of negative & positive, (yin & yang), energies that make up the 3rd Dimension sooo the whole balancing act is still a long long way off in the future. Alas we are Souls without any true time constraints so sometime off in the distant future the earth will become balanced and will be a great place to come visit and dwell.

sageoforion's photo
Wed 03/04/15 06:30 AM
Edited by sageoforion on Wed 03/04/15 06:32 AM
idkkkk.
i've had the dubious honor of falling in love with a woman that as a person i absolutely detested once i got to know her. Love is a fickled emotion and sometimes Cupid's arrows are totally bent. :wink: