Community > Posts By > Chris146

Chris146's photo
Sat 04/04/09 04:36 PM

God is omnicient, omnipitent and omnipresent. if you do not believe this this i shall ask you not to reply.
The question is; if god is all of these things could he create a rock so big that He Himself could not lift it?

Omnicient= all powerful
Omnipitent= all knowing
Omnipresent= all places, he exists in all places similtaniously

got a good answer/theory, post it. not in a dorogotory way though simply state you thoughts.

Yes he could.

How you might ask.

He creates the rock, then he simply decides not to lift it.

Why you might ask.

Because he forbade himself to do so.

Why you might ask.

Because he obeys himself.

Why you might ask.

Because he is God.

bigsmile :banana: drinker

doesnt make to much sense. if he made the rock he couldnt lift then he couldnt lift it thus he is not omnipotent

Chris146's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:01 PM
Hey just moved here and was wondering if maybe some poeple wanted to hang out mostly looking for friends, hit me up if your intrested.

Chris146's photo
Wed 03/25/09 10:57 PM

Ummm...you're 19...four years in jail ?huh ... liked this girl before.......... what, when you were 12???... etc, etc...

This sounds a lot like a mini psycho-drama, Chris.

You like her... you tell her.

You don't want a relationship, ie dating, (assuming that's what she wants)...tell her.

It's not bloody rocket science.

I know im young and yes i met her when i was twelve and we had been friends until i was fifteen. then i went away. hadnt seen her hadnt talked to her, im surprised she remembers me. it just seems harder to actually do it than it is talking about it.

Chris146's photo
Wed 03/25/09 10:54 PM
God is omnicient, omnipitent and omnipresent. if you do not believe this this i shall ask you not to reply.
The question is; if god is all of these things could he create a rock so big that He Himself could not lift it?

Omnicient= all powerful
Omnipitent= all knowing
Omnipresent= all places, he exists in all places similtaniously

got a good answer/theory, post it. not in a dorogotory way though simply state you thoughts.

Chris146's photo
Wed 03/25/09 10:47 PM
My Path

I walk through this land of despair
No life is to be found
I’ve gone so far just to drop on my knees
And scream without a sound
I raise my head to the sky
Watch the titanic clouds pass over the edge of the mountains
Feel the cold rain pour upon my face
Like some terrible, malignant sky fountains
As I clutch the soil between my bloody hands
I once again gather my will to carry on
I push the earth away from me, to my feet
And walk once more ‘till dawn
The distance is tremendous
I lose an ounce of hope with every stride
With so many obstacles to overcome
It’s an embarrassment to say I tried
So, I discover my motivation
My persistence to leave this land
And as I pass over these rocks that sit there
I realize with time they will turn to sand
Which leads my thinking
How long have these rocks been here
Were they once mountains
Or people like me broken by fear
So I concentrate
I must find the end
I must find the souls that I have hurt
And those souls I must mend

Chris146's photo
Wed 03/25/09 10:37 PM

I understand your situation, was in a similar one a while back and I made the mistake of telling her I wasn't ready. Now I still think about her and she's in Japan studying abroad, I say if you have feelings for her go for it. She's known you for a while and what troubles you had, if she still wants to be with you afterwards thats an even better reason than if you had no trouble at all.

thats a little closer truth is we have known each other for a long time but i left a while back four year to count the time and she has no idea what happened to me and im not to sure that i should tell her. i actually left because i had a fight with my father and spent four years in jail now im out and... its just a lot to expect someone to even think about me after a situation like that so im think about not saying anything and just letting her move on with her life it will probably be better that way

Chris146's photo
Wed 03/25/09 07:45 PM

slip her a note after homeroom

whats home room?

The few minutes in High School before classes begin. Remember where they took attendance?

Anyway, I believe the point is, you're now supposed to be a grown up (hopefully). Man up! Talk to her. It is not rocket surgery.

yeah you guys are right thanks for the advice... wait what should i say? should i tell her all about these thoughts or what. damn another question!!!

Chris146's photo
Wed 03/25/09 07:10 PM

slip her a note after homeroom

whats home room?

Chris146's photo
Wed 03/25/09 07:07 PM
My Path

I walk through this land of despair
No life is to be found
I’ve gone so far just to drop on my knees
And scream without a sound
I raise my head to the sky
Watch the titanic clouds pass over the edge of the mountains
Feel the cold rain pour upon my face
Like some terrible, malignant sky fountains
As I clutch the soil between my bloody hands
I once again gather my will to carry on
I push the earth away from me, to my feet
And walk once more ‘till dawn
The distance is tremendous
I lose an ounce of hope with every stride
With so many obstacles to overcome
It’s an embarrassment to say I tried
So, I discover my motivation
My persistence to leave this land
And as I pass over these rocks that sit there
I realize with time they will turn to sand
Which leads my thinking
How long have these rocks been here
Were they once mountains
Or people like me broken by fear
So I concentrate
I must find the end
I must find the souls that I have hurt
And those souls I must mend

Chris146's photo
Wed 03/25/09 06:25 PM

Her name is M*** and i like her alot. to the point, i think she likes me but i dont know if im ready for a relationship right now, i want to tell her that but i like her alot so i dont want to hurt her feelings. i talked to one of my friends and she said that i should talk to her about just taking things slow, but im not sure if that will help. any advice?

Whatever you decide to do, if you don't want a relationship right now, let her know that and don't lead her on.

thats the confusing part. i've liked this girl for a long time and finally when i stop thinking about her, which was a really hard process, she reestablishes contact with me, and i cant get her out of my head. its not that i dont want a relationship with her its that i feel like i should get my life on the path that i want it to be on before i drag another into my life that has been messed up for so long. i really like the girl but she has so much to offer me and i have so little to offer her. and i feel like i should let her be her best instead of holding her back and introducing her to the life i have led...

Just my opinion, but....isn't that kind of her decision, too? Life is a process, and if you are always waiting for conditions to be "ideal", you can miss out on a lot of things. I still think you should talk to her, voice your concerns, and let her make an informed decision.

But, I could be wrong - after all, I'm single, so who am I to give relationship advice? laugh

i know im not saying i know for a 100% fact she wants to be with me it just seems that way and it make me sad to think that it would be better if i wasnt with her

Chris146's photo
Wed 03/25/09 06:15 PM

Her name is M*** and i like her alot. to the point, i think she likes me but i dont know if im ready for a relationship right now, i want to tell her that but i like her alot so i dont want to hurt her feelings. i talked to one of my friends and she said that i should talk to her about just taking things slow, but im not sure if that will help. any advice?

Whatever you decide to do, if you don't want a relationship right now, let her know that and don't lead her on.

thats the confusing part. i've liked this girl for a long time and finally when i stop thinking about her, which was a really hard process, she reestablishes contact with me, and i cant get her out of my head. its not that i dont want a relationship with her its that i feel like i should get my life on the path that i want it to be on before i drag another into my life that has been messed up for so long. i really like the girl but she has so much to offer me and i have so little to offer her. and i feel like i should let her be her best instead of holding her back and introducing her to the life i have led...

Chris146's photo
Wed 03/25/09 05:56 PM

pitchfork If she turns you down just tell her you dont care you think she wuz fat anywayspitchfork

lol thats kinda messed up. i guess shes sensitive about her wieght. i dont really see why she very... perportioned

Chris146's photo
Wed 03/25/09 05:23 PM

Chris146's photo
Wed 03/25/09 03:55 PM

If you feel comfortable sharing your poetry, many here would be honoured to read it, Chris.

flowerforyou

Really i have a bunch that i've written. alot of them are not very good though.

Chris146's photo
Wed 03/25/09 03:40 PM
Thank all you guys... especially you jess you seem to recognize it for what it was... i'll probably put more in if you guys are intrested?

Chris146's photo
Wed 03/25/09 03:20 PM
Who Am I?

There is no such love which I can find
Such a love will break my mind
I live alone and will fight the tears
No one will come for me except my fears
My chosen path is broken and lost
I exit the fire to endure the frost
Walking through the bitter cold
I see myself and I’ve grown so old
Not like I was before
Time’s caught up to settle the score
But as I face this emotional drought
I feel a surge of life cast off this doubt
Through the sands of time I walk
I ignore anomalies of the mind like this clock
I will find the pieces
That I left behind
Pieces I thought I didn’t need
But lost have made me blind
Back to the entrance of this place that I must leave
Back to the people I have made grieve
To retract this anger and rage I’ve spread
To tell you I didn’t mean those things I said
Not to go back and say I’m sorry sir or sorry ma’am
But simply go back to find out who I really am

Chris146's photo
Mon 03/23/09 10:35 PM
Hey look im really bad at this but ill keep it short, if you like my pictures and like what ive written about myself on the profile hit me up and we'll talk.

Chris146's photo
Mon 03/23/09 10:02 PM
should i really tell some of the stories , i mean some stuff has happened and not so good, i appriciate the feed back and hope that i continue to meet people that will be honest like you. maybe talk to you later.

Chris146's photo
Mon 03/23/09 09:54 PM
Hey my names Chris and im very new to this whole thing and i was wondering, not being self concious or anything, if the picture was okay. i just started my profile and was hoping to get some feed back on it. ill write more i just want to talk to some people and see what they think. -Thanks