Community > Posts By > Greiving

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 09:56 PM
Mike are you aware that friends are GANGING up to get RID of threads posted by people who they attack and want to silence?

Any thread made, they could ALWAYS SAY that it is in the WRONG FORUM WITHOUT SUGGESTING which is the right forum AND HAVE IT PLACED THERE!"

As they did that to me on a thread where I apoligized to someone while protecting myself, THAT COULD BE A TREND, AND WILL BE BY FRIENDS WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES AND POUNCING AT THE SYNCHRONIZED TIME?

SO DO YOU THINK THAT IS STILL A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE OTHERS JUST JUMP UP AND ALLEGE THAT A THREAD IS NOT IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND THAT A PERSON IS WRONG WHEN THE SAID FRIENDS ARE THE INSULTIVE CULPRITS WITH THE EVIDENCE BEING RIGHT THERE?

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 08:52 PM
Puffins.
I hope it is not me because people have called me all kind or deragotary names when others tell them the bull is pregnant and they take it from there and I NEVER tried to muzzle them.
So when they are not able to win their point THEY MIGHT GANG UP AND TRY TO SABOETAGE ME.
If that is the case, should I not get these contribtions and seek to have them disiplined or expelled?
Their contributions are right there.
And they might seek to erase evidence of their trumphed up charges and weak arguments and afflict others.huh

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 08:34 PM
bigsmile Screwed?huh Grrrr rrr

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 08:26 PM
Cheating on me is not fair to me so she has to let me go. Then when she passes back to SEE if I survied. SHE FOUND ME PLAYING THE HALLELLEUJAH CHORUS. RRRRrrrrrrrrrr

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 08:19 PM
Shuterbug. I am sorry. His EX. How sad. I hate that.bigsmile Rrrrrrrrrrr

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 08:10 PM
You are asking answers here lady. Run far away into like next week from him.
bigsmile rrr

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 08:02 PM
I think he is cheating or very close, or he is planning to very soon.
I am sorry. I hope he changes his mind.

You should deal with HIM not her.

Keep being normally nice to him but OBVIOUSLY do not get pregnant now.

huh bigsmile Grrr rrrr uh

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:51 PM
huh bigsmile rrrr grrrr

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:49 PM
bigsmile Urrr grrrr uh

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:03 PM
DUMP HIM!grumble noway

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 06:51 PM
It is better you BUY grafted avocado trees which will BEAR the next bearing season where you will have to move the fruits (until the tree gets strong enough) BECAUSE it will weigh down the tree.

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 03:49 PM
Then I used to be CONFUSED between With and Sorcerer? Was I wrong? WHAT IS A SORCERER?

no photo
Sat 09/15/07 03:41 PM
morethanjust_janedoe
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Young lady. THANK GOD!! God bless you.

Your boyfriend's TURN to TESTIFY now.
Do you have ANY objections to BRINGING your boyfriend to testify in this hearing?

CAN WE HEAR HIS SIDE OF THE STORY B4 HE IS SENT TO JAIL FOR BEING CONTROLLING. WOULD YOU ALLOW HIM TO TESTIFY SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE CALLED THE CONTROLLING ONE?

Judge shouts, and is Echoed through the Courtroom: "BOYFRIEND!!! BOYFRIEND; BOYFRIEND; Boyfriend!!!!
Someone says: "Boyfriend BEFORE the Court M'Lady!

ALL the humans INTERESTED IN FAIRNESS AND JUSTICE sit up ANXIOUSLY!

Boyfriend'S defense ATTORNEY presents and Affidavit which goes goes something like this:
"I really LOVE this girl SINCE High School...We got separated...found each other AGAIN ONLINE.....IT WAS I WHO MADE the SACRIFICE and EXPENSE to GET to her...THINGS ARE GREAT!....I do not want to get separated from her AGAIN...I LOVE HER......I ASK HER TO MARRY ME PLEASE?..... MY Parents want to help.....They say: "You two can STAY at US WHILE you get better financially ...saving while you live here....
My girlfriend INSISTS THAT WE MUST WAIT! I FEEL SHE DOES NOT WANT ME AS SHE IS NOT ANXIOUS AS I AM. she DOES NOT say that I am controlling BUT some are SILENT while others INSIST that I am CONTROLLING.

WHAT SHALL I DO??? OH WHAT SHALL I DO?

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 12:23 PM
CORRECTION on Best advice:
EXODUS: 22: 16,17 Old King James version. "He shall sure endow her to be his wife. He shall not put her away all his days. Meaning "It follows EASILY that NOW she is his wife. he shall not put away all his life."

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 12:16 PM
noway

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 12:09 PM
I think you shoud INTRODUCE THEM

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:49 AM
Best advice? Read the Bible. When I have sex with a woman, I
shall not put her away all my days EXCEPT SHE
cheats on me, if I want; Exodus: 31: 10; Deut:
22: 28,29.

Worst advice? Ignore the Bible. When I have sex with woman,
DUMP them, as SOON as my Ex says she wants me
back! Deut: 24:1-4

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:34 AM
Smiles2b4U.
I think that U should KEEP trying to get in touch with him UNTIL you are SATISFIED that you have done YOUR part to perpetuate the relationship.

Remember online, there are lots to choose from, a person can or should choose ONLY one. So if he did not CHOOSE you, as it MAY BE evident, DO NOT VEX WITH HIM.

There are MANY other men HERE you will find HANDSOME AND AGREEABLE and who will find YOU not ONLY a knockout beauty, but a woman who DOES love HARD and BRAVE or HUMBLE ENOUGH WHILE not ASHAMED to SHOW IT. MEN LOVE THAT TRAIT.

CORRESPOND WITH MANY until you filter it down to one which is THE one you will FINALLY meet FACE TO FACE where you two had ALREADY done the GROUND WORK (webcam: voice and seeing; exchange of videos on each other; etc)

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:20 AM
Camprife! I admire HOW you are apoligizing and MANY wil too. That is a virtue and commendable.
So if he is human HE WILL SOFTEN UP and at least resume talking to you, BUt remember, an ONLINE dating Site is one that allows for communicating with MANY special friends at the same time UNTIL persons filter down to ONE exclusive.

So try not to make that mistake again. But then, If you are not ABLE to say SOMETHING NOW, something that you can be forgiven for, how would a relationship woth THAT person WORK in the FUTURE???

So is it not BETTER you get LESS hurt now that UNBEARABLE HURT IN THE FUTURE???

If he comes back like how he was? Then You KNOW that he is FORGIVING and CONDUSIVE TO a long lasting relationship, or he has chosen YOU to be that FINAL person in his life. If not well, HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU OR YOU HIM?

DON'T WORRY. As I said. Many right HERE will find your penitance is WIFE MATERIAL and you will HAVE to tell them: "Please form a line and stop fighting to see me. I will LISTEN to ALL of you. Just WAIT your turn."

MEN LOVE WOMEN, WHO, WHEN THEY ARE WRONG, THEY SAY THAT THEY ARE SORRY AND SHOW IT!!!!!

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 01:22 PM
I will be COPYING THIS to use it. It's OKAY I hope? Great!!!bigsmile bigsmile

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25