Community > Posts By > dante05infernal

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 05:26 PM
Trips sold the judo takedown for Ronda but the armbar on Steph really looked fake.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 05:21 PM

jaja lol. Funny. Thanks to everyone. Mine won't drink water. I constantly change his water and nothing. Mine likes to eat fresh vegies a lot and he won't eat pellets. We have a big yard and he loves laying around and eating the grass. He has become good friends with my cat as they are always together. My rabbit I read is a dwarf. laugh

Awwww, a Netherland dwarf??

Yes. I checked it out and he looks to be one.

no photo
Mon 03/30/15 05:19 PM

The lightweights don't interest me much. Lots of weak punches. Mayweather is boring to watch. He maybe good at getting results, by being defensive and counter punching, but that's not very entertaining. And Pacman is just workmanlike. No great skill or power punches. The hype will be better than the fight as usual.

Paquiao no skill?

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 09:45 PM
cats are cool.

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 09:43 PM
cockroach racing is better.bigsmile

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 09:39 PM
my cat is 15 years old.

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 09:36 PM
jaja lol. Funny. Thanks to everyone. Mine won't drink water. I constantly change his water and nothing. Mine likes to eat fresh vegies a lot and he won't eat pellets. We have a big yard and he loves laying around and eating the grass. He has become good friends with my cat as they are always together. My rabbit I read is a dwarf. laugh

no photo
Fri 03/13/15 01:13 AM
Wrestling fan but I refuse to watch WWE just because it is a monopoly. TNA, ROH and Lucha Underground.

no photo
Fri 03/13/15 01:08 AM
Edited by dante05infernal on Fri 03/13/15 01:10 AM
Mayweather is undefeated and one of two things has defined his career. Either he is too good or has been taking on easy opposition. All I know is he has never taken on someone as Paquiao. Paquiao has got speed, footwork, power and chin. Paquiao is not undefeated but when he got KOD by Marquez he jumped into a shot he never saw coming. His other defeat was a robbery to Bradley. With that out of the way this fight will came down to the fact that the stage is Las Vegas which is like home court advantage to Mayweather. Mayweather has the better speed, lesser power, more defensive skills, and a total untested chin due to his style. If Paquiao can break (and he can) break Mayweather's defense and cut the ring then this one should be Paquiao's. If this goes to the score cards then mayweather will win.sad I hope Paquiao wins and then Kos Justin Beiber.:banana:

no photo
Fri 03/13/15 12:51 AM
I just got a Rabbit and he is awesome. Any pointers on how to raise a Rabbit for a new Rabbit owner?

no photo
Fri 03/13/15 12:47 AM
drawing and music.

no photo
Fri 03/13/15 12:45 AM
I am working on animated poses. I will worry about faces later.

no photo
Fri 03/13/15 12:38 AM
Am moving to Whittier California. First thing am doing is joining L.A fitness since it is close to me.

no photo
Fri 03/13/15 12:22 AM
Don't work out. Someone is lying if they never want to even Skype.

no photo
Fri 03/13/15 12:16 AM
Op must be a religious Atheist.

no photo
Fri 03/13/15 12:13 AM
There is only one creator.

no photo
Fri 03/13/15 12:11 AM
Happy for them. That would be great for the Catholic Religion.

no photo
Fri 03/13/15 12:06 AM
British futbol is awesome though. The league here is miles away from being as exiting. Last time I checked they went from 30 to 130 dollars. More people here are enjoying the sport and that is good.shades

no photo
Wed 03/11/15 01:13 PM
I see the league is growing and more cities want their own team but some people are yet not convinced. Some people call it a league where old futbol players retire which is seeing things in black and white. Bringing players with legit international credibility is positive for the sport since national players learn the tricks of the trade from them. The MLS is not as competitive as the European leagues so players as David Beckham, Robbie Keane, Thierry Henry, Steven Gerard, Kaka (funny name) David villa etc are still exiting to watch. Good for business and completely positive to the sport of futbol here in the US.

no photo
Wed 03/11/15 12:50 PM
:banana:

Previous 1