Community > Posts By > Emu59

Emu59's photo
Thu 05/14/15 03:01 PM
Hello! I'm a fun, smart, eccentric British guy hoping to meet English-speaking women here in Slovakia. Please take a moment to have a look at my profile as who knows, i might just be perfect for you!

Emu59's photo
Thu 03/26/15 01:11 PM
A hilarious sketch from a British comedy show parodying the putative images of Jesus that people discover in random places:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8-8WJxA-cI

Emu59's photo
Thu 03/26/15 01:01 PM
A chat-up line for homosexuals: "Can i push your stool in?"

Emu59's photo
Thu 03/26/15 01:00 PM
A potential chat-up line for older people looking for romance: "I see your glass is empty. Do you mind if i put my teeth in it?"

Emu59's photo
Tue 03/24/15 01:05 PM
Mutton Is Lamb Flavoured

Emu59's photo
Mon 03/23/15 12:05 PM
Thanks for your replies. Btw, i can't help noticing you guys have clocked-up more than 50,000 posts between you - that's quite a lot!

Emu59's photo
Mon 03/23/15 11:51 AM
Sorry to go slightly off topic but i posted this question elsewhere and didn't get a reply. I was wondering how people actually try and scam you because i was talking to a woman in Nigeria and had my doubts about her authenticity, but couldn't really imagine how someone could make money from another mingle user other than by just asking them to send some!

P.S. I apologize for being vulgar Wendie760, but i can see why someone would want to steal your pictures: that cleavage... wow!

Emu59's photo
Mon 03/23/15 09:25 AM
I have a feeling quite a few profiles are inactive... or at least that's what i'm hoping. I joined last week and sent messages to the 6 or 7 women living in my part of the world and to date have had precisely zero responses!

Emu59's photo
Sun 03/22/15 03:13 PM
Although cultural factors are obviously of paramount importance, from the perspective of the genetic fitness of offspring, in theory evolution should have hard-wired us to prefer mates as different genetically from ourselves as possible. It seems to me at least that when two people of different ethnicities have children together these children are typically better looking than either of their parents and it wouldn't surprise me if their general health, IQ, sporting ability etc were also improved.

If it's any consolation, i'm having no luck on mingle either... unfortunately there are more reasons not to find someone attractive than merely the colour of their skin!

Emu59's photo
Sun 03/22/15 02:02 PM
So quick question: what is the nature of the scam these people hope to pull? I've been chatting with someone from Nigeria and rather have my doubts about their authenticity, but i can't really imagine how someone could make money from another person on mingle, other than by directly asking them for money.

Emu59's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:47 AM
Shot in the dark, but i'm very interested in meeting beautiful brewery heiresses with an insatiable passion for 27-year-old British veterinary students currently living in the city of Kosice in Slovakia. If necessary, i can provide a van with a mattress in the back.

Failing this, any friendly Slovak women wanting to make a new friend or to practice their English with a native speaker, please get in touch!

Emu59's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:43 AM
Mornington Crescent!

Emu59's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:18 AM
Thanks for your replies! I'd like to think i'm a pretty good looking guy tbh, but since i'm primarily looking to make friends i didn't think not posting a picture would be an issue. I'll flesh out my account this evening and maybe i'll have a bit more luck.

Emu59's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:05 AM
Hey guys! This is probably not the right place to post this question, but i joined mingle a few days ago hoping to make some friends and sent a brief, polite mail to several women living in the same city in Slovakia as me (i'm a student here), and so far have had precisely zero replies! Is this usual or have i gone about things the wrong way??

My profile is very short tbh, and i haven't posted a picture yet, but since no one's apparently viewed it i don't think this can be the reason.