Wed 12/23/09 08:13 AM
Happy Holidays to you as well!

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Sun 12/20/09 08:07 AM

What about those of us that aren't quite so good looking? what

Awe....I should have just said GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! I fail x.x

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Sun 12/20/09 08:01 AM
Good morning all of you beautiful beautiful people!

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 12/18/09 04:13 AM

<-------- Kool Aid Man decided to join Mingle2.laugh laugh

Sweet Nibblets! i'd like a tall glass of that!

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Thu 12/17/09 09:37 PM

waving Welcome back ... sorry about that " thing" ya know BUT congrats and that REALLY GOOD thing , ya know rofl

ty ty ty...ya know

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Thu 12/17/09 09:36 PM

hell i can't remember half the stuff that has happened that you missed

oh well...must not have been so great without me! but IM BACK!

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:59 AM

Welcome back waving Sorry about the relationship thing, but you did get a pretty good gift out of it flowerforyou

YEA! He is amazing! happy

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:53 AM
So, I disappeared off the charts for almost 2 years! I did the whole relationship thing...actually almost got married. This has resulted in a baby boy.....and his father running like...well you get the point. LoL...other than that minor detail life is great! How is everyone? What'd I miss?? XoXo

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Thu 01/01/09 11:21 PM
I tend to be the one making the moves...i suppose im just more outgoing. And prob the bigger pervette.

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Wed 10/22/08 07:21 AM
This is just something that I wrote on a rainy day... When the rain falls, I think of you. I know what it must feel like to be a cloud full of water. For when I think of you, my heart is full of joy. I can imagine what it must feel like for a rain drop as it falls hard and fast. The first day I met you, I knew we were meant to be. That pitter patter sound that the rain makes as it hits the ground, that's the sound of my heart when you hold me in your arms. When the rain falls, I think of you. sorry if the format is off...I am adding this from my cell... Mallory 10222008

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Wed 10/08/08 04:27 PM
How has everyone's day gone? Mine was LONG and way draining. I really wanted to throw my hands in the air and quit for a bit!

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Tue 10/07/08 02:33 PM
i don't know what that is...but just saying hi!

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Tue 10/07/08 02:26 PM
they are kind of funny...the Chinese one is hilarious...it says Chinese Women know how to make your fantasies a reality! ha ha...

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Sun 10/05/08 06:31 AM
I have no clue...i totally just viewed your page on accident...and now you know! ha ha

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 10:24 AM
poem i wrote in high school...kind of cute.

He

He smiles to brighten the day,
He laughs to break the silence,
He hugs away the hurt and pain,
He kisses my teary cheeks,
He cries when I just can't,
He loves me and my person,
There is only one way to describe he,
DADDY.

I thought that was the funniest thing when I came across it! I was adorable.

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:19 AM

I think it is hilarious when people say they don't want to talk to you unless you have a picture up and the only pics on their profile are of their pets...

Sometimes I can't tell if they're pictures of them or pictures of their pets.

ha ha ha

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:16 AM

You're talking about three years' difference in age--erm... how could this lady even TELL that you were older than your date..? Were you telling people at adjacent tables, or something...?

no...i was old enough to have a glass of wine...and he wasn't it is stupid!

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:10 AM

McCain/Palin 08 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Palin rocks my socks off!

MallyBthatsMe's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:09 AM

that it is "okay" for a man to date a younger woman but when a woman dates a younger man she gets screwy looks? I am 22 and went on a date with a 19 year old and a woman called me sick...I just laughed at her..

Kinkyrofl rofl rofl rofl

it isn't kinky...we went to dinner and then to my place for hot sex....ha ha totally kidding.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10