Community > Posts By > butribu

no photo
Tue 01/25/22 11:49 AM
tomorrow, we are going to the animal shelter to have the eyes of one of my street cats checked by a vet who comes several days a month. we will also take cat and dog food for the ones there. i will also have a chance to check my baby who is there for a while - i will reunite him with his siblings after these ice cold weather days are over, in a week time hopefully.

no photo
Fri 01/21/22 11:19 AM
vet said no chicken bones for Smokey, not at all as his bladder, pelvis - i am not sure about the correct word - is not good enough for it
so.. i can not watch if he is eating bones when i turn my back, so no bones at all for any cats.
when i go down to feed them, i wait by him to make sure no other cat is disturbing him while eating
now he is my broken wing one, so some things will be arranged for his goodness.

no photo
Fri 01/21/22 11:12 AM
Edited by butribu on Fri 01/21/22 11:13 AM
it is extremely cold here nowadays
when i say i live on southwest Turkey, nobody believes it can be any cold, but it is really cold when it is cold
now it is minus degrees Celcius.
and the humidity adds much on top.

no photo
Fri 01/21/22 11:05 AM
It will Moto, it always does.. doesn't it?

no photo
Wed 01/19/22 08:30 AM
i am feeling like nothing good happens in life or at least not to me
i feel very down, anxious.

no photo
Wed 01/19/22 08:27 AM
i am not feeling well lately
i am not sleeping well
i am waking up with a feeling that there is something missing,like something bad happened and in a few seconds i will remember it
i am sitting on my bed trying to remember what happened yesterday, to catch what is wrong.
it is like when snowy died, i woke up with mum's call and for a few seconds everything was normal and then i started remembering.
i have that fear every morning when waking up.. what wrong has happened??

no photo
Wed 01/19/22 07:32 AM
Edited by butribu on Wed 01/19/22 07:34 AM
today the vet texted me whatsaapp saying that a surgery wouldnt help as some time passed since it happened, and i could take my boy and he will be okay like this.i am so upset. took my boy back to the garden..

no photo
Tue 01/18/22 06:16 AM

Yeah, animals rule the household haha. They have us well trained laugh

very trained !
they rule us :), my very master pistachio wants me :)
have to go now
many thanks for your support
i will keep updated

no photo
Tue 01/18/22 04:50 AM

Haha, that made me laugh. Not all cats tolerate others sadly.

I had a German Shepherd a long time ago and I decided to get another one and he really hated it. If he had the chance I’m sure he would have killed the puppy so I had to take the puppy back. I was so sad at the time.

" If he had the chance I’m sure he would have killed the puppy" the same! this is ironic but funny as nothing bad happened. many times i tried taking cats, babies. now i accepted the fact that the master is pistachio! i know the roles, i obey, feed, and let her sleep on my tummy. as long as i obey the rules, we are fine :)

no photo
Tue 01/18/22 04:42 AM
Edited by butribu on Tue 01/18/22 04:43 AM
i have a friend
she has more than 20 paralysed cats she is feeding at her home
also about 20 normal ones at a separate please
after so many months speaking to her, the way i am looking at cats changed a bit
paralysed cat... in future..

no photo
Tue 01/18/22 04:38 AM

We have many animal charities here in UK and I’m pleased to know they help overseas too. I didn’t know that.

I rescued my last cat from a shelter called Cat Protection League happy

i would love to have a rescue cat as well, in my home
but my pistachio tries killing them
she is so lovely but any other cat in home.. she changes..

no photo
Tue 01/18/22 04:37 AM
btw, they are people living here. local British people. Where i live is South west Turkey. half Turkish half British :)

no photo
Tue 01/18/22 04:35 AM
Delight, they are so poweful here, i mean the British Animal Aid groups. They were the 1st the to found that group. then there came the others but the British one is the registered one. They come in collaboration with a best vet, they pay for the vet's say mr machine, but as a gain back they agree for free check for stray animals.

they do so good amazing brilliant.. great!!1 job here
i appreciate them so much.

no photo
Tue 01/18/22 04:17 AM
Edited by butribu on Tue 01/18/22 04:18 AM
i still do not know hom much i can thank to Brits who are here and with our street animals. God bless them..

no photo
Tue 01/18/22 04:16 AM
what is unbelievable is:
it is not the Turkish people who found these animal aid groups
thanks to British people, they brought our town the care of animals
they set up these animal aid groups
if it was down to our town people, animals would still be a nonsense

no photo
Tue 01/18/22 04:12 AM
i cuddled "kıpışık göz", "karamel" and prenses" i cuddled them deeply

no photo
Tue 01/18/22 04:10 AM
Edited by butribu on Tue 01/18/22 04:11 AM

spoke to vet
smokey cat didnt have foot breake
he had hip break, hence the loss of foot feel and use
it would cost much the vet said, they would have to speak to head of the animal aid

animal aid family.. thanks them.. they approved the operation in a minute. he will heal
i am crying of happiness.
thanks thanks thanks!!!

So sad for Smokey but wonderful news that Animal Aid will cover the cost of the operation! Happy, happy news!

yesss very good news
i am so happy Delight
Thank you for sharing my feelings
now fingers crossed for the funny eye boy. his name is "kıpışık göz"

no photo
Tue 01/18/22 03:29 AM
Edited by butribu on Tue 01/18/22 03:30 AM
spoke to vet
smokey cat didnt have foot breake
he had hip break, hence the loss of foot feel and use
it would cost much the vet said, they would have to speak to head of the animal aid

animal aid family.. thanks them.. they approved the operation in a minute. he will heal
i am crying of happiness.
thanks thanks thanks!!!

no photo
Tue 01/18/22 02:40 AM
Edited by butribu on Tue 01/18/22 02:42 AM

It warms my heart knowing there are people like you looking out for the stray cats. So, again, thank you for all that you do. :hugging:

no "thank you" please

we stole their spaces, their food, their earth
now if we can do some to give it back, it is nothing for us to thank each other, it is our duty..

:heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Tue 01/18/22 02:38 AM

The cat with the eye problem can be more easily treated. An infection can cause that and eye drops will hopefully take care of it. Fingers crossed it’s nothing more than that 🤞

you are very true. as far as i observed the vet done to the other cat, eye drop was helpful. he healed the other girl with eye drop. this little boy is so meaningful to me. he was a baby when i put eye pomade to his eyes. my baby

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25