i am just at the last bits of my patience for the last couple of days
i dont want to talk, and i dont talk
i just feed my cats, ducks
i am about to explode,i am squeezing my teeth

no photo
Sat 01/21/23 12:28 PM
she is still with us
her toilet.. she just lets it go

still she is with us, no problem, we celan it.

no photo
Sat 01/21/23 12:27 PM
she is still with us
her toilet.. she just lets it go

still she is with us, no problem, we celan it.

no photo
Sun 01/08/23 11:56 AM
Edited by butribu on Sun 01/08/23 11:58 AM
Having one of those speechless ones with you.. becoming a family together is priceless. You can not buy such a love. Anything you buy cannot be as valuable as this pure love. Every animal on earth, i love endlessly. Thanks God for letting me to know them and have pet friends at home . And please God give some more time to our Frise. We are not ready to say goodbye.and health to my little girl..

no photo
Sun 01/08/23 11:44 AM
İt is so ha d for us at the moment
We are all trying hard to keep away from saying goodbye
İ am okay to go outside for her toilet no mattter what Time. But till when. Maybe 1 or 2 months more..

no photo
Sun 01/08/23 11:41 AM
Shecannot breath,she cannot lay down as it stops her breathing. she ıs sleeping now but probanly again 2 hours later she will aşk for toilet when her caughing starts. She cannot hold it when she caughs. Like tthe old people, like all we all will be..

no photo
Sun 01/08/23 11:37 AM
Our Queen or our home,"frise".. is the main thing at or home at the moment. She ıs 19 years old. We try keeping her alive for the last 2 years with injections. But it looks like we came to that dead point..

no photo
Sun 01/08/23 11:34 AM
There is that other Cat i told about, still no improvements about that. still couldnt catch that. Tomorrow we are going to discuss about that. İ dont know. That Cat is a hard work, challenge. Many issues,many question Marks..

no photo
Sun 01/08/23 11:28 AM
Edited by butribu on Sun 01/08/23 11:31 AM
Now i have 4 ducks and 4 drakes iam feeding for the last couple of weeks. they are lovely. They sometimes are a 100meters away form where i feed. I shout "gel!" Which means come and they all of a sudden start flying to me. That is amazing!!! Unbelievable that they started to know my voice in the First few days

no photo
Sun 12/25/22 10:30 AM
last night we 3 of us - mom, dad and malcolm - celebrated christmas eve.
i had vodka and whiskey chocolate and beer
i was in bed all day long
i dont know how mom and dad handled all that drink :s

no photo
Sun 12/25/22 10:26 AM
Edited by butribu on Sun 12/25/22 10:28 AM

any plans for Christmas?

I'm going to work in a little while.

I volunteer so the guys with families don't have to work today.

I thought you were Muslim. And you celebrate Christmas there?

You don't have snow in the mountains there?

We have snow and very cold every year at this time. It gets to be a pain after a while, especially when you are an old guy like me.

you are a very gentle person Moto, you work to give them that chance. Not so many people would do that..

I am Muslim but but my mom's husband is Christian (he is more than a father to me). I am not strict Muslim, i drink, wear whatever i want. I am not grown any close to strict rules about religion. I think God is in your heart.

There is snow up in the mountains but you have to drive there, and i am not driving and mom and dad are not very interested in seing snow :(

no photo
Sun 12/25/22 10:03 AM
mom and dad are out for xmas meal
i preferred to stay home, and give them some space on their own
it gave me space as well.

no photo
Sun 12/25/22 10:02 AM
as i have never seen snow since 2005, my Russian friends keep sending me photos of snow:heart:

no photo
Sun 12/25/22 10:00 AM
Wham! - Last Christmas

some songs will never be outdated.

no photo
Sun 12/25/22 09:59 AM
i want spotty back healthy as my new year present.
i lost one miracle , my piko
now i am hoping to gain one back

no photo
Sun 12/25/22 09:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY

i love this song to my bits!

no photo
Sun 12/25/22 09:47 AM
any plans for Christmas?

no photo
Sun 12/25/22 08:15 AM

ne üzücü bir hikaye. Umarım küçüğün daha iyi bir geleceği olur

Teşekkürler Moto, i hope so..
and, Merry Christmas :)

no photo
Sun 12/25/22 08:13 AM
today examining this cat better - because i was so focused on the health part before and didnt look at the details - this is one of my cats i was feeding at 2020
the one i called spotty
that is why it knew me and let me get close to him.
it was the one climbing at my window to flirt with my Pistachio
i got shocked when i realised it was HIM.
tomorrow, at 12:00 i will catch him hopefully and animal group person is going to pick it from me
This guy is an angel, how many times he and via him Hayed helped me wit no question.
God bless them..

no photo
Sat 12/24/22 11:52 AM
Edited by butribu on Sat 12/24/22 12:05 PM
i saw that cat with the intestine out of the bottom, and noone saw it??

anyway. i will make my best for this poor one to heal, and take to my garden afterwards

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25