Community > Posts By > JayShawn972

no photo
Fri 03/20/15 01:49 PM
Romans 14:1

Now accept the one who is weak in faith, but not for the purpose of passing judgment on his opinions. 2 One person has faith that he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats vegetables only.

Mark 7:19

For it doesn't go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.)

no photo
Fri 03/20/15 01:46 PM
The woman is in a different position than the man. See if a woman doesn't really like the guy she can still get a free date from the guy. With a guy when you go out and the woman isn't what you are wanting, then you are still likely stuck with the tab. So, not really the best scenario. Not like you can say.. Hey, since it's our first date we are splitting the tab so there will be no expectations. :)

no photo
Thu 03/19/15 12:34 PM
I just joined here. I've never been on any singles or dating site. I'm interested to see the caliber of woman I will get to meet and learn more about.
I don't know what I should share on here. I have three children and am divorced 9 years now. my kids are bi-racial. I grew up in Cali. Moved here to Dallas after the Marines. I work in oil investments. I enjoy exciting getaways when I can. I try to live life and experience new things as often as possible. Life experiences are more important than buying things that wear out and go out of style.

I love deep stimulating conversations on a variety of topics from health, food, science, religion, politics. Connecting with someone through similar interests is very important in order for a lasting bond.

Thank you for reading.

Shawn