Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 11/05/09 04:38 PM
I've gone through mourning, grieving, sadness, boredom, scariness but the worst is loneliness. For me, it's a feeling that if I don't feel someone's touch I will go mad. Nothing to do with sex really.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 11/05/09 04:32 PM

Sounds like something for E-bay.

We can make the Captain, "sleep with the fishes."

Mining action will commence.

(Off the subject) Old Sage will be off line for Friday, Sat & sunday morn. Convention in chicago, as some already know, not taking laptop, as doubt I will have much down time.

As keeper of the "hot springs", there will be a hot springs party, Sunday nite. Plan accordingly, recently found some barrels of Jack Daniels had floated ashore. Will tap 1, Sunday for the party.

I was born in Chicago! Tell everyone hello for me and they will say, "Huh?" I don't drink but thinking about tapping into the Jack and slamming back a shot or two.blushing :angel:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/04/09 11:12 PM
No wonder Capt. Seaweedinhead wants the marlin! I just priced them and they run about $1,650. I think I'm the one who had seaweed in my head!surprised

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/04/09 11:05 PM
Edited by Katzenschnauzer on Wed 11/04/09 11:06 PM

May I have Katz's soup?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/04/09 11:04 PM
There is something about any kind of fish soup that makes my cresh fleep {flesh creep}. Just the words: fish soup. Eeeeew.ill

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/04/09 10:59 PM
Edited by Katzenschnauzer on Wed 11/04/09 10:59 PM

OK, so why is it that a man and a woman cannot be friends? They have to have a relationship or nothing.
I just had that experience. So sad.grumble

They can as long as there is no sexual tension and if one or the other gets the hots and the other doesn't feel the same way...when it makes it tough.
I had a friends with benefits guy for a long time and one day we just shifted to friends...best friends ever since.

Exactly. Have to let your/his "unit" find it's own friends.surprised

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:53 PM
Update: Captain Seaweedinhead left a message on my cell phone last night that he wanted to pick up the Marlin and to see me this weekend. Well, him and 20 others. Ha ha. Fool me once shame on him. Fool me twice and I'm an idiot. Ain't gonna happen.drinker

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:48 PM

Katz, it was more than his feet that were stinky.

:laughing: :laughing: Lil' Kitty, you "sensed" something right away and I didn't listen.:heart: :laughing:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:40 PM

Could you PLEASE eithter ugly up, or quite posting so many georgous pictures of yourself.drool

Your driving us woman craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!!!!!!!pitchfork flowers smitten love

No kidding! There should be rules...for every 3 gorgeous pics you have to submit 1 ugly.flowerforyou frustrated

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:38 PM
Is there a way to tell if someone read the email I sent to them?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/04/09 09:17 AM

Katz., have acquired an underwater mine, that attaches to yacht hulls, remote control for detonation. Can dive & attache, then watch the fun from a shore side tavern?

laugh laugh laugh :wink: :thumbsup:

Teach guys to mess with our "island girls."

Oh, wouldya, wouldya? Five, four, three, two, one....Ka-boooooom!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:30 AM

Just to make it clear, I'm only adverse to the death penalty because of the bias's I've mentioned before and one other factor that many taxpayers don't even consider.....when you sit back and watch your tax dollars pay someone to execute another human being regardless of their crime you yourself are partially responsible for legalized murder. Here you are paying someone who had absolutely nothing to do with the criminal to terminate his life. That to me is mind boggling, but it's so easy to sit back and wash your hands of it because after all you didn't pull the switch or squeeze the needle, but in essence you are no better than Charles Manson. You've sanctioned a murder.

In a perfect world, the family of the victims should make the decision as to life or death, and a member of that family should be able to carry out that sentence.....Now you say what about child molestors or child murderers.....any parent that even allows the judicial system to deal with it is weak in my opinion, those are the few cases I think parents should be required and allowed to take matters into their own hand.....It's funny but I was reading a poll on pro lifers who support the death penalty and those who are against abortion who don't support it, was interesting, their reasoning was seriously aloof.

Ah, bull poo-poo! Some families would be all-forgiving and then the guy would be let out and then is the family going to follow him around to make sure he doesn't kill again? You can call it legalized murder or Cantonese Stir-Fry...and I'm still better than Charles Manson!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:16 AM
No and shackles in the town square for all to see and know.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/03/09 05:48 PM
Clerks in stores who say, "No problem" after you said, "thank you"
Mistreatment of animals
Loud cell phoning in stores
Frozen dinners with too much prep involved
Mechanics who bs me
Slow drivers in fast lane~Penalty: Death by hanging
Loud laughers in a restaurant
Hairdressers who can't cut hair the way you want it
Clerks in a store who yell at you when you walk in, "STORE'S CLOSING IN 5 MINUTES!!!"

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/03/09 05:42 PM

Mine would be people who come on here to only play, and think that THIS is a place where all do THAT..

Not meaning this to your post here, OP..
But MANY come to sites as well as here, and do everything they can to try and have fun in THEIR minds,but it hurts many others.

Behind THESE names and screens,,REAL HUMAN BEINGS LIVE. and their hearts carry the ability to be hurt..

YES, this INTERNET comes with its warnings and cautions,,,
But many get hung up on the fact that EVERYONE is being real and truthful with everything they say.
And THATS where they open their door to be slaughtered in their
false thinking.

Just know that bad slangs for others, still offends a real PERSON, AND THAT INSULTS, STILL MAKE TEARS...

OK,,OK,,i AM DONE GOING ON WITH my pet peeve,WINK,,
I HOPE this SAVES A HEART,WINK..
Have A great day everyone, AND BE SAFE AND WELL IN YOUR DAY.
GOD BLESS you all.....:heart: flowerforyou :smile:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/03/09 12:16 PM
Metal, not so fast. We can do two at a time.pitchfork

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/03/09 12:15 PM

OHHHH, TORTURE, PLEASE......PLEASE

Bite me, beat me, in the way I WANT to be bit & beaten!!!!!

pitchfork pitchfork drool drool slaphead :thumbsup: :thumbsup: tongue2 winking

Oldsage, We've been watching you from a hill up behind you; been hunkered down under some palm trees. We're thinking about waterboarding you. That's where you stand on a piece of surfboard and we splash water on you. Kinky.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/03/09 12:08 PM
Lethal injection. Personally, I think the gallows with a rope around the neck and the neck breaks and pants get messy. Now, that's an execution!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/03/09 12:04 PM

It's true, rockette; most lovers just want to shaft you. No pun intended. They come to you from the front with open arms and luv in their eyes, and the moment you turn around, they stick it into you (no pun intended) and then a little while late they leave by the back door, the same way that they'd entered. (No pun intended.)

They all should be hanged. The sad thing is that the men who do that sort of thing to many women and get away with are already hung. (No pun intended.)

You're so funny and right on!flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/03/09 12:47 AM

Well, I want to make a video diary for my children to watch and remember me by. I want to go to England and Scotland before I pass. Then I want to meet my favorite actor. I would make an announcement to my church blessing them. Then spend as much time outside as I could to soak up the beauty that I see of Earth one last time, but my rewards in heaven will be everything I need.

That is so lovely. :cry: flowerforyou

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next